What's new

Respect ---- !!

@WebMaster if you really want to improve the standard of this forum, you should review the current rank holders. Some of them are simply abusing the system. What makes it worse is that they are generally above the law. If these guys can't lead the way, don't expect the common posters to follow the rules.

You have the resources to report such things. These kind of posts make no sense to us on what you are referring to.

No offence but this forum is turning into the comment section of "The Hindu" or "Times of India" with mindless bashing of Pakistan and Islam with little or no action against them...

Last edited:
No offence but this forum is turning into the comment section of "The Hindu" or "Times of India" with mindless bashing of Pakistan and Islam with little or no section against them...

Agreed. Its especially visible when the diehard bashers come back after going pink with new accounts, swinging mud again in a different style and acting like a completely new person.

I hardly get time to comment on things I have my own views about, how these people get the time to create multiple accounts and comment endlessly, get banned again and repeat the cycle for a display of insecurities is beyond me.

Like you rightly said, its becoming "The Hindu" comments section.

@WebMaster ki koshish ke bawajood thread me kaafi log chaudhry ban rae hai .

Agreed. Its especially visible when the diehard bashers come back after going pink with new accounts, swinging mud again in a different style and acting like a completely new person.

I hardly get time to comment on things I have my own views about, how these people get the time to create multiple accounts and comment endlessly, get banned again and repeat the cycle for a display of insecurities is beyond me.

Have you ever read "The Hindu" ? . It is miles ahead of any newspaper in south asia . Don't name "Times of India" and "The hindu" in same breath .

The thing which really pisses me off that when you reply them in the same language then non others but a few Pakistani's will come to lecture you on morality..I mean if you cannot answer in the same language then at least let us do it our way..

Now that Indians have been getting man handled since I've been back, Webby comes up with the usual excuse to give the bhartis a free hand again by banning nationalists and patriots.
If one checks your post history then he wont be having any doubt that you are biggest troller here ..and you are complaining about trolls !!!!very rich

Just want to outline again as people seem to be forgetting and turning pink.

Respect the soldiers (regardless of the country).
Respect different faiths and beliefs (regardless of how different than yours)
Don't post a useless meme/pic (regardless of how funny you think you are)
or a graphic video/image (to show how bad ISIL is, follow the rules regardless).

This pretty much means..

Insults to Pak/Ind soldiers will result in ban, insulting Islam/Hinduism will result in ban..

AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****, needs to be eliminated otherwise you will be eliminated according to the rules of engagement.

Regards

More than 50% decrease in civilian fatalities this year in Pakistan | Page 2

Plz look below a post by @save_ghenda
Act first now..... I have reported the post n yet to see you n mods in action however i was served warning for trolling on thread in no time.......

save_ghenda
save_ghendaFULL MEMBER
PakistanPakistan

utraash said: ↑

These human casualties should come to zero.... Btw they are reaping what they have sown in the blind support to terrorism......

Seem like you being born as bhangi was also punishment from your previous janam
Source: More than 50% decrease in civilian fatalities this year in Pakistan | Page 2

Have you ever read "The Hindu" ? . It is miles ahead of any newspaper in south asia . Don't name "Times of India" and "The hindu" in same breath .

They are all same to me, in one word "Untrustworthy". You can embellish your favorite how much ever you want to if that adds to the ego bank usually overflowing in case of most indians.

If people here also use PDF FB page you would know that there is you would find majority posts in favour of Islam , Pakistan and PA.
While on the PDF forum 24/7 bashing of Islam , Pakistan and PA ?
Why these double standards?
Just to get your website a good ranking you guys are ignoring everything !
Makes me wonder is it a Pakistan defence forum or International defence forum.
Enough said.

They are all same to me, in one word "Untrustworthy". You can embellish your favorite how much ever you want to if that adds to the ego bank usually overflowing in case of most indians.

Yeah i understand you man . "kaala akshar bhains barabar " .

Just want to outline again as people seem to be forgetting and turning pink.

Respect the soldiers (regardless of the country).
Respect different faiths and beliefs (regardless of how different than yours)
Don't post a useless meme/pic (regardless of how funny you think you are)
or a graphic video/image (to show how bad ISIL is, follow the rules regardless).

This pretty much means..

Insults to Pak/Ind soldiers will result in ban, insulting Islam/Hinduism will result in ban..

AKA 20 virgins, cow piss, bhangi, bhindi, ****, needs to be eliminated otherwise you will be eliminated according to the rules of engagement.

Regards

I cant agree more...... respecting religion (every) is most important..... and disrespecting it should be punished immediately......so is the case with soldier, every soldier should be respected, especially the one who laid their lives for their country....

Yeah i understand you man . "kaala akshar bhains barabar " .

Would be helpful to throw the phrase at me in English so I can tell you whats what, since im not very good at this type of decoding.

I cant agree more...... respecting religion (every) is most important..... and disrespecting it should be punished immediately......so is the case with soldier, every soldier should be respected, especially the one who laid their lives for their country....
I would include each other's countries as well. It can be difficult but I always try to separate what I may think about a country's government from the country and it's people despite the fact that we all tend to write about "country" when it's more accurate to say we mean the state, the government, or it's policies. My country as an example, may be at odds with Iran most of the time, but I have absolutely no ill feelings about Iran or the Iranian people; to the contrary. The same goes with me for Russia, China, etc.

It's one thing to have an honest criticism of a country's policies. It's another to insult a poster's country for the purpose of enraging people or just to be insulting.

I would include each other's countries as well. It can be difficult but I always try to separate what I may think about a country's government from the country and it's people despite the fact that we all tend to write about "country" when it's more accurate to say we mean the state, the government, or it's policies. My country as an example, may be at odds with Iran most of the time, but I have absolutely no ill feelings about Iran or the Iranian people; to the contrary. The same goes with me for Russia, China, etc.

It's one thing to have an honest criticism of a country's policies. It's another to insult a poster's country for the purpose of enraging people or just to be insulting.

Well We have been at each other throat right from the day we become independent...... And the popular belief in each other country is that the other one is evil....The reason for me being here are 2 -

1) To get more info on defense related, 2) To get to know people from Pakistan.......

Now you have mentioned how people get along well, there are several members (from both countries) who get along well, and even if there is disagreement they have a healthy debate, But they are minority here......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom