What's new

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] ...

Well to make your life simpler. I picked up my Phone and called all this numbers.

And Guess What I only got response from 5 Legitimate numbers the rest the numbers simply don't exist.

Try them..........and International call form Pakistan would be less expensive then that from India.
Ask Indian government to make complains about their not-responding numbers! Afghan telephone department must notified!

Ask Indian government to make complains about their not-responding numbers! Afghan telephone department must notified!

I think they did. But Afghan Telecom Authorities responded by saying that :D

"The numbers were discontinued as they could not verify the address":pop:

The field report said" The address could not be found":rofl:

RAW is in bad state . reason being low pay and not enough perks after - retirment.

they make meager amount of money, they dont have enough secutiry and goverment help after they retire from their job.

most of them you find are livign a lowdown life. have a horrible famiyl life reason : they are too busy serving nation.

but nation doesnt serve them enough.

RAW is in bad state . reason being low pay and not enough perks after - retirment.

they make meager amount of money, they dont have enough secutiry and goverment help after they retire from their job.

most of them you find are livign a lowdown life. have a horrible famiyl life reason : they are too busy serving nation.

but nation doesnt serve them enough.
thats too bad! this indo-pak habit to spoil heroes of nation!

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

I think they did. But Afghan Telecom Authorities responded by saying that :D

"The numbers were discontinued as they could not verify the address":pop:

The field report said" The address could not be found":rofl:
Try Try again :)

i hope Afghan phone department may update their record!

lol... again u open closed chapter! wt kinda reconstruction work is going on there by the help of 17 consulates?

India's efforts highly appreciated: Afghanistan's Red Cross chief - India - The Times of India

Please look at this article. You dont want india there, thats it, whetherwe do good to afghan or whether we are there to help them. I think pakistan just can digest the fact that we are gaining foot hold in once your own strong hold, only difference was that, you helped them to terrorise their own people, we are now helping them to lead a better life.

lol... again u open closed chapter! wt kinda reconstruction work is going on there by the help of 17 consulates?

India's efforts highly appreciated: Afghanistan's Red Cross chief - India - The Times of India

Please look at this article. You dont want india there, thats it, whether we do good to afghan or whether we are there to help them. I think pakistan just can digest the fact that we are gaining foot hold in once your own strong hold, only difference was that, you helped them to terrorise their own people, we are now helping them to lead a better life.

Please look at this article. You dont want india there, thats it, whetherwe do good to afghan or whether we are there to help them. I think pakistan just can digest the fact that we are gaining foot hold in once your own strong hold, only difference was that, you helped them to terrorise their own people, we are now helping them to lead a better life.
Since Times of India is an indian newspaper so i dont believe on it :D

Since Times of India is an indian newspaper so i dont believe on it :D

And you wish us to believe all Pakistani sources??

By the way, there is not a single source regarding this and the "17 consulates theory" is not backed up by proofs. On the other hand several links are given to show how many offices India have in that country.:smokin:

Also how many consulates India should have in that country, would be of no business to Pakistan. Pakistan has no right to decide over this issue. This is between India and Afganistan.
This issue can be raised only if it is proved that those centers are involed in extra-curricular activities. Unfortunately there is no evidence for this except pathetic conspiracy theories.:blah::blah:

And you wish us to believe all Pakistani sources??

By the way, there is not a single source regarding this and the "17 consulates theory" is not backed up by proofs. On the other hand several links are given to show how many offices India have in that country.:smokin:

Also how many consulates India should have in that country, would be of no business to Pakistan. Pakistan has no right to decide over this issue. This is between India and Afganistan.
This issue can be raised only if it is proved that those centers are involed in extra-curricular activities. Unfortunately there is no evidence for this except pathetic conspiracy theories.:blah::blah:
m not asking u to believe Pakistani sources coz i learned that u r not here to believe! u r here to argue only :D

m not asking u to believe Pakistani sources coz i learned that u r not here to believe! u r here to argue only :D

I admit ours is no better except few ones...
Anyways, I again say there is not a single evidence regarding Indian involvement in Afghanistan.

nah.. not be so sure! u cant prove ur stance!

So India is accused of doing evils in a region and Indians should be asked to come out clean!!....Great.:hitwall:

Also please go though the links posted here. They gives you clear picture of how many consulates India have.

I think we are going in a circular logic. You have already made up your mind to blame India even if there is no proof of that.

So India is accused of doing evils in a region and Indians should be asked to come out clean!!....Great.:hitwall:

Also please go though the links posted here. They gives you clear picture of how many consulates India have.

I think we are going in a circular logic. You have already made up your mind to blame India even if there is no proof of that.
n u have made up not to believe wt Pakistani spokesmen said!

There is a big differene between action against terrorists and killing and burning of Sikhs in 1984 by fanatic Hindus, and burning and killing of Muslims in Gujrat at the hands of fanatic Hindus and so on.

There is also a big difference between riots and terrorist attacks

There is also a big difference between riots and terrorist attacks

Its called riots from indian media but you should know the fact.
let me show you.

Terrorism
The aim of terrorists are killing different religious groups.

indian Riots (According to indian media)
Killing innocent minorities like Muslims , Christians and Sikhs since 1947 by extremists even indian government and military , bal thakry , Modi and groups like RSS are free in india to killing minorities.
So how you called it riots :P

Back
Top Bottom