What's new

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] ...

lol.. reconstruction :D

i wonder, india dint see destruction in Iraq, Lebanon, even when the tsunami came in Indonesia, Sri Lanka etc.. But india can see destruction in Afghanistan only :D

and btw with 17 Consulates, which kinda reconstruction is going on in there?

wake up guys i think ind navy ships went for rescue during tsunami to these countries kno facts

wake up guys i think ind navy ships went for rescue during tsunami to these countries kno facts

they went there to rescue ppl in lanka and for future security and safety they stop water from our rivers. :sick: India.

RAW might have had some successes but they are no where near ISI 's success

You know what? I feel sorry for the RAW.because our countrymen knows only failure of the RAW but they(read RAW) can not actually tell you their success stories.;)

Last edited:
Well, No of consulates = More no of Spies ? Is It ?
Then CIA and KGB should have been the most quiet entities against each other, while we all know that KGB and CIA have done the Highest Degree of penetration in US and Russia/USSR respectively.. This was of course not determined by The no. of consulates they had in respecive countries.

RAW must be involved in counter intelligence , againt ISI and Pro India activities, no doubt.
But the Above logic is weird to me.

Well, No of consulates = More no of Spies ? Is It ?
Then CIA and KGB should have been the most quiet entities against each other, while we all know that KGB and CIA have done the Highest Degree of penetration in US and Russia/USSR respectively.. This was of course not determined by The no. of consulates they had in respecive countries.

RAW must be involved in counter intelligence , againt ISI and Pro India activities, no doubt.
But the Above logic is weird to me.
he was just wondering about the fact that y to have 17 consulates in a devastated state like Afghanistan?

lol.. reconstruction :D

i wonder, india dint see destruction in Iraq, Lebanon, even when the tsunami came in Indonesia, Sri Lanka etc.. But india can see destruction in Afghanistan only :D

same as china doing in pakistan...

I again request someone to back this theory of 17 consulates. I have given a link which says this is not the case.
It seems more of a cooked up count.

RAW and ISI both are loyal to their states do what is in the interest of respective Masters.
But ISI is more autonomous , like CIA , quite powerful in its own terms ; while RAW is a puppet of GOI.

I'd like to agree to you except two little point of dissensions and appendant.

1) You should also have added that RaW, ISI or any self-perpetuating agency does what's in the interest of respective Masters while leaving a great mess and extremely negative denouement as a legacy for the respective nation.

2) RaW is, besides, a self-perpetuating entity unto them self, just like CIA or ISI etc. All agencies in the world are, by and large, autonomous.

^^^

ISI is responsible for 100% of the civilian bloodshed that takes place in the form of attacks in India. Working through numerous sleeper cells/jihadi movement/terror support in India, ISI has continued its efforts to dismantle the whole nation.

hmmm but the last time we have seen 100% civilian bloodsehd in India was in 1984 in the form of Operation Blue Star against its own Indian Sikhs, and then in Gujrat against own Indian Muslims and then in Orrisa against own Indian Christians, and all of these killings were done by Indians themselves non one else.

I'd like to agree to you except two little point of dissensions and appendant.

1) You should also have added that RaW, ISI or any self-perpetuating agency does what's in the interest of respective Masters while leaving a great mess and extremely negative denouement as a legacy for the respective nation.

2) RaW is, besides, a self-perpetuating entity unto them self, just like CIA or ISI etc. All agencies in the world are, by and large, autonomous.

#1. Yes, up to a large extent its true, but since an Agency is purely bound to serve the parent country , it hardly matters as you do right or wrong , the results are good or disaster it rarely matters.

#2. I dont think that RAW may not be involved in acts analogous to ISI.
But i still maintain that RAW, is in bounded state as compared to ISI.

Why ?

1. ISI and Military are 2 Poles of Power in Pakistan, In India Both these are STRICTLY under GoI. The GoI is answerable being democratic, and hence an act of RAW can seriously injure the Image and Position of GoI.

2. Like CIA, which has sometimes even barred Its own presidents from seeking some restricted Info, ISI has capability to go alone and act.

Pak members will agree that Pak Army/Military can at any point take over if needed as it has happened in the past. ISI being the backbone of Pak Defences ( as any Intelligence is ) derives its inherent powers from this unsaid privilege.

But, as i said This difference is regarding Setup or the fundamental setup only.
Both are Vipers with similar instincts and potential.

For all your BS and trolling and for what you are worth, can you post the list of these "17" consulates India has in Afghanistan?

If you are so sure of this number, please do post the list, we all would like to know. Or are you one of those numbskull types who just believe in whatever conspiracy theory of the day that floats around without even verifying facts?

Let me guess, you aint no braniac on a nerd patrol, you believe in whatever your lower gut tells you? Right? We all know what lower gut is filled with.

@gubbi.

let me help you.

13 offices of the construction companies
+
4 embassies
=
17 consultates

Back
Top Bottom