What's new

Research and Analysis Wing [RAW] ...

^^^

ISI is responsible for 100% of the civilian bloodshed that takes place in the form of attacks in India. Working through numerous sleeper cells/jihadi movement/terror support in India, ISI has continued its efforts to dismantle the whole nation.

Does it sounds familiar. What is your point except pure rant.

@topic:
Both RAW and ISI are dedicated agencies and professional ones. The basic difference is, the head of RAW reports to civilian authority (GoI) whereas ISI chief is under COAS. That's where the differences lies, mainly in terms of autonomy.

This theory came out from
indian media+Police+Military+RAW+Politicians in one word indian Government creates that blind theories when they failed on their duties and its best way to hide mistakes.
Jihadi and Terror movement are the best words for use to kills Muslims in india.

ISI only defend Pakistan or don't start attack first if they really want bloodshed your all consulate will be in soil and easily proof that Afghan terrorist done that.

The aim of raw is destabilized Pakistan however ISI crushed their roots ;)
But 24 hours thinking against Pakistan give them new paths and they done:
Attack on Srilankan cricket team in Pakistan.
Blast in samjhota express
and much more in past which are totally goes against Pakistan and Muslim nation done by only on RAW.

We know Pak security and Troops are superb but you know the rats even enter your kitchen when you secured it from all corners :yahoo:

Finally
ISI is just like a sitting camel.
and you know the sitting camel is much taller than every kind of standing dog (Specially the barking dogs) :rofl:

Well, No of consulates = More no of Spies ? Is It ?
Then CIA and KGB should have been the most quiet entities against each other, while we all know that KGB and CIA have done the Highest Degree of penetration in US and Russia/USSR respectively.. This was of course not determined by The no. of consulates they had in respecive countries.

RAW must be involved in counter intelligence , againt ISI and Pro India activities, no doubt.
But the Above logic is weird to me.

If Cia and kgb are quite and silence than you indian must be deaf :rofl:
Just google it about CIA you can find number of stories about CIA operations around the world. Specially operation against country like Russia.
and KGB doing silently because they cannot do anything openly against Power (USA) .

And this is the big problem for RAW thats why i don't include this agency in top 100 list :rofl:
They cant do counter intelligence againt ISI because they doesn't match the standard of ISI.
And killing minorities in india by the name of Pro India activities, no doubt.

You saw it in India last time. We are seeing the same things currently in Pakistan (I mean action against its own citizens). What is the point except adding some rant. I posted my post indicating this only.

You mean Afghanis are Pakistani citizen or RAW agents are Pakistan?

If Cia and kgb are quite and silence than you indian must be deaf :rofl:
Just google it about CIA you can find number of stories about CIA operations around the world. Specially operation against country like Russia.
and KGB doing silently because they cannot do anything openly against Power (USA) .

And this is the big problem for RAW thats why i don't include this agency in top 100 list :rofl:
They cant do counter intelligence againt ISI because they doesn't match the standard of ISI.
And killing minorities in india by the name of Pro India activities, no doubt.

a07145536eb249377c0f3ac7ab558caf.jpg

Its called riots from indian media but you should know the fact.
let me show you.

Terrorism
The aim of terrorists are killing different religious groups.

indian Riots (According to indian media)
Killing innocent minorities like Muslims , Christians and Sikhs since 1947 by extremists even indian government and military , bal thakry , Modi and groups like RSS are free in india to killing minorities.
So how you called it riots :P

my rant starts----
tsk tsk tsk this coming from a guy whose signature is
"I am a Muslim as well as proud to be a Muslim and Pakistani.
Inshallah Islam will rule the world soon."

and we Indians are no good double face infedels... god bless Pakistan and it's people.
my rant ends----

This one is aimed at the babe JANA as well.

you wake up call starts----
Islamic countries should be the last ones to preach secularism to others. Look at your track records with regards to the status of minorities in your country and your society's mindset towards other faiths. Riots happen because there are issues which have not yet been resolved. Fire start from a spark. Look for that spark in most of the riots in India and you will find something that hurt the majority in this country. Educate yourself on the core issues and the history that led to riots and you found find considerable amount of info and data.

Aur btw vo hamare ghar ki baat hai.. aap apne ghar ko sahi kijiye aur dusroon ko speech aur salah kum dijiye.. aur humen please bakshiye.. allah hafiz

(agar Jai Shree Ram likhta toh aap mujhe RSS aur modivadi karar karke Hindu terrorists ka label chipka dete :) )

Back
Top Bottom