Request to permanently remove my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss_of_the_Dragon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I want my account to be removed permanently...I just not longer feel motivate to take part any discussion beside on some p1$$ contest, this will only downgrade the quality of this forum, so instead of waiting for MOD to ban me, I rather want to exit with no drama but I will visit this forum time to time.

...please grant me this final request

Thank You

I want my account to be removed permanently...I just not longer feel motivate to take part any discussion beside on some p1$$ contest, this will only downgrade the quality of this forum, so instead of waiting for MOD to ban me, I rather want to exit with no drama but I will visit this forum time to time.

Thank You

Basically what the other 2 guys above me said

basically what the first guy said

You can keep the account and do not involve in piss contest....

How can he?

Thank You

Your staying away from forum shall certainly improve the quality of thread. Thanks. Pl do not come back with any other ID.

Thank You

quit being such a drama queen, be the change you want to see and stop taking part in pissing contests, or, just say something nasty about Pakistan or Islam and earn yourself a perma ban.

Dont goooo
Aditya%20roy%20kapoor%20Looking%20Very%20Sad.jpg

Your staying away from forum shall certainly improve the quality of thread. Thanks. Pl do not come back with any other ID.
Your staying inside the forum shall certainly downgrade the quality of thread as has always done. No thanks. Pl do not come back with this, current as well as any other ID.

drama going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom