What's new

Request to permanently remove my account

Status
Not open for further replies.
well PDF does not permanently ban unless you commit series of serial trolling day and night... they will only give you infractions to prolong your ban...

Reminds me about an Indian member who once requested for his permanent ban and the PDF management refused to accept his request... The next hour he shared nude photos of a girl requesting a prolonged ban by force :rofl: and I had to do him a favour to restore sanity in the forum

So whose multi are u ? Ranjeet's?? Enough of posting passive agressive messages towards me on whole of the forum.

And who the bob are you now and who is Ranjeet? o_O When did I even quote you. This is my first time.

Your staying inside the forum shall certainly downgrade the quality of thread as has always done. No thanks. Pl do not come back with this, current as well as any other ID.

nonsense!!!!

Do a kamikaze stunt like RazPak, and your wish shall be granted....

Having said that....... dude, it's just an online forum, we all come here to take part in some sort of pissing competition, that's what makes it worthwhile...... enjoy it, it's beautiful with lunatics (and Indians :p:) in it. Who doesn't like diversity? :D

Reminds me about an Indian member who once requested for his permanent ban and the PDF management refused to accept his request... The next hour he shared nude photos of a girl requesting a prolonged ban by force :rofl: and I had to do him a favour to restore sanity in the forum
wtf :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I want my account to be removed permanently...I just not longer feel motivate to take part any discussion beside on some p1$$ contest, this will only downgrade the quality of this forum, so instead of waiting for MOD to ban me, I rather want to exit with no drama but I will visit this forum time to time.

...please grant me this final request

Thank You
Don't say quit, the world need the TRUTH !

works like a charm every time

Perhaps you can ask the admin to put your status as 'Resigned' or 'Retired'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom