What's new

Report: 60% of Myanmar's JF-17 fleet continues to remain grounded

It is much better.... Thank you... It was the reason I asked.... There is much different between misfired and accidentally fire.

Rajasthan: Army missile misfires in Pokhran, probe ordered

Jaisalmer (Rajasthan) [India], March 25 (ANI): A case of missile misfire was reported when an Army unit was carrying out field firing practice at Pokharan ranges in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.

According to Indian Army officials, the missile detonated in flight but the debris fell into the adjoining fields

Accidentally means, there was no intention to fired but misfired means, intention was to fired but something went wrong.

Indian Army Accidentally Fires 3 SAMs in Exercise​

Last edited:
@Raj-Hindustani its may be 1 things

Myanmar has no $$$ to repair their jets

Is that Pakistan or China's responsibility to repair their jets?

And last why have pain in your butts that 60% of Myanmar's jets remain grounded lol

That is very unfortunate. JF17 are quite easy and cost friendly to maintain. The turmoil in Myanmar is quite unreported despite Indian attempts at the rice and potato diplomacy efforts.

Even if the JF-17 for Myanmar isn't airworthy, how the heck does that translate to a fault of the JF-17?

Myanmar could have a shortage of funds, not have the required expertise, be waiting on some parts, or a whole spectrum of other reasons.

PIA had only 1 777 operational for a few months, and around 50% grounded for years...does that mean the 777 is a bad aircraft?

You can do better buddy.

@Raj-Hindustani its may be 1 things

Myanmar has no $$$ to repair their jets

Is that Pakistan or China's responsibility to repair their jets?

And last why have pain in your butts that 60% of Myanmar's jets remain grounded lol

Really I don't much care about jf 17, if you asked honestly our major concern are f16 and than j10c.

China and Pakistan, free to sell the FC1 or jf 17 aircraft in third world country....i don't have any concern

Even if the JF-17 for Myanmar isn't airworthy, how the heck does that translate to a fault of the JF-17?

Myanmar could have a shortage of funds, not have the required expertise, be waiting on some parts, or a whole spectrum of other reasons.

PIA had only 1 777 operational for a few months, and around 50% grounded for years...does that mean the 777 is a bad aircraft?

You can do better buddy.

I didn't mean to open the thread for jf 17, originally reason was to find the legit source for another thread...

Since people just open the thread based on the random tweet without doing the research and validation the news

I didn't mean to open the thread for jf 17, originally reason was to find the legit source for another thread...

Since people just open the thread based on the random tweet without doing the research and validation the news

Opening this thread really did not serve that purpose man.

It is much better.... Thank you... It was the reason I asked.... There is much different between misfired and accidentally fire.

Rajasthan: Army missile misfires in Pokhran, probe ordered

Jaisalmer (Rajasthan) [India], March 25 (ANI): A case of missile misfire was reported when an Army unit was carrying out field firing practice at Pokharan ranges in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.

According to Indian Army officials, the missile detonated in flight but the debris fell into the adjoining fields

Accidentally means, there was no intention to fired but misfired means, intention was to fired but something went wrong.

Indian Army Accidentally Fires 3 SAMs in Exercise​

Article description is vague but it is obvious that they meant missile malfunction rather than misfire. I don’t think you can unintentionally misfire a SAM.

Funny thing is even indians know that they are lying but still they pretend to be serious.

Its not Tejas that no one in earth even look at that it will be grounded. JF-17 is the most reliable fighter. Its one of its selling points. The aircraft requires less maintenance. Its very affordable operationally. BTW! every once in a while EVERY aircraft requires maintenance.

Lastly, only Fools believe in "Reports" without any documentary evidence. I mean which indian reporter penetrated into Myanmar airbase to reveal this info ? Or Myanmar air force officials talk to that pathetic indian twitter account handle to reveal this secret info ? Its time to grow up! Don't make a joke out of yourself with such hilarious "reports".

Why fake news & negative propaganda is allowed in this forum ?

Entire planet knows that indian based twitter accounts & indian blogs are total liars. They are filled with hatred & are bias towards Pakistan.

OP is trying to show that this Twitter account is not reliable.

Really I don't much care about jf 17, if you asked honestly our major concern are f16 and than j10c.

China and Pakistan, free to sell the FC1 or jf 17 aircraft in third world country....i don't have any concern
So why you posted this thread lol

You do concerned about jf17 and Pakistan and China don't want Indian permission to sell the JF17 to other countries lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom