What's new

Report: 60% of Myanmar's JF-17 fleet continues to remain grounded

So why you posted this thread lol

You do concerned about jf17 and Pakistan and China don't want Indian permission to sell the JF17 to other countries lol
I do not trust on Indian and Pakistani source so easily, they do spread false and propaganda news..... And, random tweet, not even a 1%....

Really I don't much care about jf 17, if you asked honestly our major concern are f16 and than j10c.

China and Pakistan, free to sell the FC1 or jf 17 aircraft in third world country....i don't have any concern

You must suffer from a severe mental frustration which you cannot control.

The jf17B3 can literally take out any fighter in the IAF fleet 90% of time. Only jet which is a threat to Pakistan or China is the Rafale and that to can be dealt with a magnitude of aircrafts in the PAF/PLAAF.

F16s/J10/J11/J16/J20- your enemies have 1000+ of these jets vs 36 Rafales 🤣 you will be minced meat.

There is a reason you have been hit over your head multiple times by pakistan, china now even Myanmar

There is a reason you have this coping mechanism… 2 months have passed since myanmar used jf17s pgm to bomb terrorist bhindus yet the best you can do is push fake news that 60% of myanmar jf17s are grounded…. Aday beta did myanmar launch pgm using its mig21s or mig29s? If so you really are low iq people 🤣

Mig21/Mig29 are primary for air interception roles. Secondary role is air superiority. Third role is supporting ground bombers. Even russia which has the most modern mig-29s does not use it for dummy bombs let alone guided bombs. Same goes for the IAF which uses both primary for interceptor and secondary to support & protect jaguars/mirage 2000s in ground strike.

JF17 is designed to be complete opposite. It is a day/night all weather multirole fighter. It is equally capable of carrying out ground pgm strike missions/ inceptor / air superiority. A jf-17 is one mission can carry out pgm strikes return to base and within an hour carry out interceptions/air superiority.

What can you bhindians not understand of these concepts??? I thought IITs were world standard but seems even maddrassah students have more common sense

Last edited:
You must suffer from a severe mental frustration which you cannot control.

The jf17B3 can literally take out any fighter in the IAF fleet 90% of time. Only jet which is a threat to Pakistan or China is the Rafale and that to can be dealt with a magnitude of aircrafts in the PAF/PLAAF.

F16s/J10/J11/J16/J20- your enemies have 1000+ of these jets vs 36 Rafales 🤣 you will be minced meat.

There is a reason you have been hit over your head multiple times by pakistan, china now even Myanmar

There is a reason you have this coping mechanism… 2 months have passed since myanmar used jf17s pgm to bomb terrorist bhindus yet the best you can do is push fake news that 60% of myanmar jf17s are grounded…. Aday beta did myanmar launch pgm using its mig21s or mig29s? If so you really are low iq people 🤣
You post itself proved who is suffering.. Thanks

KA 50 fighter choosen by Malaysia, itself says many things..

Good luck getting those parts from russia for your migs and sukhois. Expect 90% of them to be grounded and your fighter crash rates to go up 🤣
Ohh Bhai.... Jara chill pill.... I said already, don't trust on Indian and Pakistani sources.. thanks

KA 50 fighter choosen by Malaysia, itself says many things..
Malaysia have dispute with China on SCS that's why JF17 out in first round

I do not trust on Indian and Pakistani source so easily, they do spread false and propaganda news..... And, random tweet, not even a 1%....
So why you posted this thread???

So not satisfied with using this link to reply in my thread, you had to open own thread to sooth your tiny ego.
The difference is Indian accidentally missile firing is now being reported by other sources as well including pictures. View attachment 921931
again ?

what is that, where from, link, info ?

@virus

ah ok.. kitney thred banaoge ?
Oh bhai jesse tum log Pakistan ke khilaf banate ho

Malaysia have dispute with China on SCS that's why JF17 out in first round

So why you posted this thread???

@virus

Oh bhai jesse tum log Pakistan ke khilaf banate ho

Not incidentally..... The thread title is wrong

Your logic is stupid by calculating in decimal on any assets, 60% does not mean that 4.2 assets, it just basic average ...... Means approximately 60%................ No can source give accurate assessment if they report............

Again, you people turned to denied mode.... Trusting on one news, denied another...how cute.
There are just 7 JF17s and the source couldn’t provide a number but mentioned a %age.

Think harder.

This is how Indian news media and cow urine drinkers get their sources.

How-bad-sources-end-up-in-reputable-media-3-1536x864.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom