What's new

Report: 60% of Myanmar's JF-17 fleet continues to remain grounded

@-=virus=- , give this nigga a class is sarcasm and trolling. He's having to try too hard.

Isn't ths trolling?

So not satisfied with using this link to reply in my thread, you had to open own thread to sooth your tiny ego.
The difference is Indian accidentally missile firing is now being reported by other sources as well including pictures. View attachment 921931
Quote the legit source..i don't have any shame to take back my words if I am wrong ... Thanks... Instead f just pic.......? Pic can be for other test activity and old

Last edited:
reading this i couldnt help myself. i like to say out loud, YOU HAVER MYRE FULL SARPPART SIR INDIA IS SUPAR POWAR , FACT IS INDIA IS MORE POWERFUL THAN LIL PAKISTAN AND COPYCAT CHINA PUT TOGETHER. LCA TEJAS WILL BEAT JF 17 THAT IS A FACT.

Is there any evidence of this? All I've ever seen are claims.

Isn't ths trolling?

Quote the legit source..i don't have any shame to take back my words if I am wrong ... Thanks... Instead f just pic.......? Pic can be for other test activity and old
You just need to read your own media reporting the systems as Soviet 2K12 KUB missiles.

20230324_214751.jpg

Give me your address, I will post it to you.
Better provide some source to your own OP claim.
Means, you are quoting from here and there pic of random videos clip as proof?

I only asked the proof and you said, other medias has been quoting.

As I already said. I don't trust on the source or a random tweet.

Means, you are quoting from here and there pic of random videos clip as proof?

I only asked the proof and you said, other medias has been quoting.

As I already said. I don't trust on the source or a random tweet.
Can you read your own language shown in the screen shot.

That account simply reports different things. The news is verifiable via various sources

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom