What's new

Remembrance of Sikh Genocide by Hegemonic "Secular" State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save your fake sympathies for people who give a $hit.

You disgrace Guru Nanak by even mentioning him and twisting his background to suit your own sick logic. The first words of Guru Nanak after he was enlightened were "there is no Hindu, there is no Muslim". You don't understand Sikhism so save your BS.

@Topic this was not a India vs Sikh or Hindu vs Sikh atrocity but a CONGRESS vs Sikh massacre and here's hoping that we can finally have some justice with the new GoI in office.

Nice way to shift blame to another. I guess Sikhs who vote for Congress and Gandhis are not real Sikhs.

Apparently they blamed ISI as usual.

there is no Shiv sena etc in Punjab ................only a small hardline hindu organisations ....who dont have any voice or power to influence any policy in punjab

please do enlighten !!

Ram Rai was the son of the 7th guru who was passed over for 8th guru in favor of his 5 year old brother because he went to the court of Aurangzeb and changed verses in the Sikh scriptures. After the death of his little brother he was again passed over for his grand uncle who became the 9th guru. During this whole time ram rai stayed in the mughal court and made a lot of friends while gaining influence. Anyway he used that influence and told Aurangzeb that his grand uncle was pillaging Punjab and that he should be punished so Aurangzeb gave an arrest order which led to his execution for the charge.

Last edited:
Incorrect just read neutral accounts of his death, they say he was protecting pandits from persecution but history records during his time the governor of Kashmir was no zealot and Kashmir had no forced conversions in his tenure. Read Satish Chandra's medieval India.
You are cooking up stories.A wiki visit might be helpful .

PS - The orders came from Delhi.

Should we read the propaganda account or how Ram rai had him killed?

Objective was to 'domesticate' the Sikh which has been successfully achieved. It took two 'dozes' (Op Blue Star, post Indra riots) which have since sufficed. They have been convinced that both of them were the fault of Congress not India, despite the fact that it was India which elected Congress....many times after that too. If this doesn't validate the argument that both 'dozes' were ratified by India itself, i don't know what would.

Nice way to shift blame to another. I guess Sikhs who vote for Congress and Gandhis are not real Sikhs.

do you work for Akal Thakt ???? how can u declare who is Sikh and who is not ????

leave that job to Akal Thakt ....dont try to take place of Akal Thakt .............thats Blasphemy :partay:

Save your fake sympathies for people who give a $hit.

Bhaiye i was talking about our west punjabi cousins who moved out, you are bhaiya so don't talk on their behalf. They shold have converted and stayed in their land.

Last edited:
Ram Rai was the son of the 7th guru who was passed over for 8th guru in favor of his 5 year old brother because he went to the court of Aurangzeb and changed verses in the Sikh scriptures. After the death of his little brother he was again passed over for his uncle who became the 9th guru. During this whole time ram rai stayed in the mughal court and made a lot of friends while gaining influence. Anyway he used that influence and told Aurangzeb that his uncle was pillaging Punjab and that he should be punished so Aurangzeb gave an arrest order which led to his execution for the charge.
You do know that it was Guru Gobind Singh the 10th guru who made Khalsa? how can a saint pillage some place?

Objective was to 'domesticate' the Sikh which has been successfully achieved. It took two 'dozes' (Op Blue Star, post Indra riots) which have since sufficed. They have been convinced that both of them were the fault of Congress not India, despite the fact that it was India which elected Congress....many times after that too. If this doesn't validate the argument that both 'dozes' were ratified by India itself, i don't know what would.
Coming from a non-Indian, non-Sikh.

What makes you qualified to make such judgments? You know little about India other than the propaganda your read/see and know even less about Sikhs.

Chutiye i was talking about our west punjabi cousins who moved out, you are bhaiya so don't talk on their behalf. They shold have converted and stayed in their land.
Converted from what to what?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji was lover of all faiths...entire life he advocated for peace and harmony between all faiths...u have issues with that ? God bless ya then...bcz he really needs to.

Guru Nanak was Pakistani, i have no idea why Indians talk about our elder like that. Have some shame.

& kindly tell us who are you to adjudge the actuality of Sikhs ?

Buddy your own abingdonboy said it was Congress vs Sikhs no India vs Sikhs.

So I guess according to his logic, Sikhs who vote for Congress are not real Sikhs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom