What's new

Remembering India’s Forgotten Holocaust

i believe i have addressed this historical point numerous times on this forum:

Churchill's Statue Unveiled in Israel in Celebration of the Hero​

Statue-of-Winston-Churchi-010.jpg

“Indians are the beastliest people in the world next to the Germans"- Winston Churchill

Bengal Famine, what Churchill did to Indians:

Churchill's Shameful Role in the Bengal Famine- Time Magazine

Bengal Famine Of 1943 - A Man-Made Holocaust

How Churchill Deliberately Starved To Death Four Million People During The Bengal Famine

The Bengal Famine of 1943, how 4 million Indians perished

Israelis Praise Churchill And Celebrate The Mass Murderer of 4 Million Indians:

Winston Churchill's Statue Erected in Israel in Celebration of The Hero- Haaretz

Winston Churchill sculpture unveiled in Israel- The Guardian

“Indians are the beastliest people in the world next to the Germans"- Winston Churchill

A+famine+victim+boy+in+India.jpg

Bengal_famine_1943_photo.jpg

QC4.jpg

bengal-famine-1943.jpg

grpdying1.jpg

i-9875e6414eba230ccc20b338c641521b-FamishedFamily-SouthIndiaFamine-1878.jpg

famine-stricken.jpg

bengal-1946-c_20100906.jpg
[/quote]

2 things.

1. Wasn't there another chapter where they tested chemical weapons arround ww1 on indian soldiers.

2. Technically..... those 2.5 mil soldiers which the british used in ww2.... Technically they owned India including its people.
I mean yes the british were horrible people and the acts committed were also horrible, but!!!!!!!!! You could not have been their cannonfodder.. Everyone has a choice,

Crash course recently did a video on this:

The video is wrong in many many important things,

1. Indian cloth manufacturing was shut down by the british govt. It was not a natural process.
2. Indians did not choose to grow cotton they were forced to grow cotton and indigo by the british.
3. British did not set up labour camp to help Indians get food, they were set up to exploit the starving Indians by making them work for bare minimum food.
4. Railways were set up not to help Indians but to speed up their exploitation.

Even the most "liberal" white christian do not bother to dig deep and discover the roots of prejudice and bigotry and shameless exploitation.

2 things.

1. Wasn't there another chapter where they tested chemical weapons arround ww1 on indian soldiers.

2. Technically..... those 2.5 mil soldiers which the british used in ww2.... Technically they owned India including its people.
I mean yes the british were horrible people and the acts committed were also horrible, but!!!!!!!!! You could not have been their cannonfodder.. Everyone has a choice,

So we were suppose to choose between being cannon fodder for the British or for the Germans ? :lol:

Better a known devil than an unknown one. Thank you very much.

Nazi briturds.
What's shameful is that we are still part of there commonwealth nazi sh8t.
Filthy fat b@stards Jew is a mass murderer and he should be shown as one.
India,Bangladesh and Pakistan should internationalize this and show the true face of British raj and there fat b8tch of a queen to the world.

Nazi briturds.
What's shameful is that we are still part of there commonwealth nazi sh8t.
Filthy fat b@stards Jew is a mass murderer and he should be shown as one.
India,Bangladesh and Pakistan should internationalize this and show the true face of British raj and there fat b8tch of a queen to the world.

You know you just used the word "Nazi" to insult the "british". What it tells me is that you still consider "Nazis" a greater evil than the British.

Why don't you correct your thinking before we tell the world about it ?

sad moments!!! shouldn't be reminded!!

Third option... being not a cannon fodder at all..... ever ?

People choose between available option. Then it was not an option. Was it an option for Turkey ?

Today its an option India is famous for exercising. We even started a movement for it which Turkey joined. Its called NAM.

People choose between available option. Then it was not an option. Was it an option for Turkey ?

in WW2, we were neutral. till the last week or so, where we made symbolic declaration of war to nazi ger

Back
Top Bottom