What's new

Remembering India’s Forgotten Holocaust

and for some pakistani both hindus and jews are evil :lol:

Many of them praise Churchill for his comments on India and Indians (which included them BTW).

Only if they knew about his openly expressed comments about Islam and Muslims! ;)

First Dnt bring Pakistan into your rants.

2)BS without no proof and nor does the world give a shit about those fake *** lame claims.

3)There was no racial superiority or any nonsense as you try to portray ... But yes we do joke about you indians and bangladeshis today about your physical appearance and all..

It was in response to one of your country men flame bait, I simply responded in kind.

So who is really Evil ? The guy on the Right or the guy on the left ?

In popular history, one is a war Hero, one is a Villain.

Hitler-playing-cards-with-Churchill.jpg

To compare Hitler to Churchill is just unforgivable. Hitler systematically killed the Jews. The famine is caused by bad policy. Do not confuse genocide base on race with a bad policy. I'm not justifying the death of millions of British subjects because of the bad policy of its leaders at that time. But that was not a genocide.

the reason its forgotten is simple. the millions who died were mostly from the lower caste - untouchable category and therefore, subhuman. a mindset that exist even today even among these unfortunate people themselves

i hate it when brits tout around about the "aid" they give india. if they want to repair the damage they caused, they will have to pay about 1Billion$ per month and thats just to cover the interest

Its sad that many in India today still regard lower caste people as subhuman. This attitude got to change.

To compare Hitler to Churchill is just unforgivable. Hitler systematically killed the Jews. The famine is caused by bad policy. Do not confuse genocide base on race with a bad policy. I'm not justifying the death of millions of British subjects because of the bad policy of its leaders at that time. But that was not a genocide.

It was a deliberate genocide. Churchill was worse than Hitler in this regard.

Its sad that many in India today still regard lower caste people as subhuman. This attitude got to change.

This is completely false. A much as Americans regarding African Americans in these terms.

If only you read the comments made by Churchill on Indians , it will make you hitler feel better.
He was a pathetic liar, racist bigot, no less than Hitler. Since it was India, that time, no one raised the word, nor the world knows except the top people in office. Bountifull harvest was forcefully sent over to Europe to feed European people and starving Indians.
What is this? A mistake?

You know you just used the word "Nazi" to insult the "british". What it tells me is that you still consider "Nazis" a greater evil than the British.

Why don't you correct your thinking before we tell the world about it ?

Both are equal in stature.

To compare Hitler to Churchill is unforgivable, Churchill was MUCH worse. Churchill systematically killed the Indians. To know how you need to read "Churchill’s Secret War: The British Empire and the Ravaging of India during World War II" which chronicles churchill suppressing the fact that this deliberate holocaust took 4 million lives (count of just the dead). Winston Churchill in his five-volume memoir, glossed over this rather ‘irrelevant incident.’

In Bengal, millions were dying because of food shortages caused by British looting to feed the troops engaged in World War II. The book documents the British War Cabinet’s role, Churchill’s, in particular, in exacerbating the food shortages, stonewalling attempts to send food from other countries to alleviate the crisis, and, in fact, justifying the necessity to cull those who are not only ‘inferior,’ but who breed like rabbits.

Churchill, explaining why he defended the stockpiling of food within Britain, while millions died of starvation in Bengal, told his private secretary that ‘the Hindus were a foul race, protected by their mere pullulation from the doom that is their due.’ Pullulation, meaning rapid breeding.

Notes from the British War Cabinet meetings that were released in 2006, show that Churchill’s decision not to send food to starving Bengal was anchored on the analysis that, after the war, Europe would need a lot of food, and food prices would be high, and for Britain to import food at that time would prove costly. Moreover, surplus stocks built up in Britain by the denial of food to Indians would be worth a lot more on the world market after the war. On the basis of this analysis, Churchill resolved in 1942 to build up a stock of 27 million tons through civilian imports. :sick:

It was pure and simple genocide. In fact thanks to Hitler, India and rest of the world got Independence from this evil empire.

It is equally sad that man in the USA still regard Blacks as subhumans. This attitude got to change. Same goes for your attitude to Hispanics.

It's disgusting to categorize Churchill with Hitler and trivialize haulocaust. You guys should all be ashame of yourselves for comparing someone who help end Nazism to Hitler himself. No one except you guys would make such an insensitive and rather offensive remark. As history has proven, no one not even most Indians, would side with your sycotic remarks such as equating a war hero to its primary enemy. SHAME on you

It's disgusting to categorize Churchill with Hitler and trivialize haulocaust. You guys should all be ashame of yourselves for comparing someone who help end Nazism to Hitler himself. No one except you guys would make such an insensitive and rather offensive remark. As history has proven, no one not even most Indians, would side with your sycotic remarks such as equating a war hero to its primary enemy. SHAME on you

Are you in anyway suggesting that lives of those Indians is not that important, who also died in their millions because of the actions of a singular colonial master?

No Indian denies holocaust nor any Indian denies that what happened to Jews was tragic, but how is it that lives of millions of Indians trivial?

And you have the gall to call us racists?

What is truly disgusting is to see you denying the role of Churchill and not admit he is a lot worse than Hitler even after the proof I have provided. By trivializing the genocide in India which killed twice as many Hindus as Jews.

What is truly disgusting is your inability or unwillingness to call Hindu deaths Haulocaust.

I will not expect you guys to feel any shame since you are truly a shameless and evil race. If anyone has ended Nazism it is the the blood of 2 million Hindu soldiers who died in WW2. The resources of starving India which made that happen.

Considering the fact that Israel has put up a statue for Churchill the "hero" and americans glorify this evil bastard, I am glad I could put out a faction of the offence you cause to express my disgust for your offensive posts. Expect more to even the scale.

When history will be rewritten by the Blacks and the Browns and the Reds and the Yellows it is going to be a LOT Worse for the whites who now revel in their own lies and hypocrisy. It is only going to get worse for you.

Hitler continues to remain the prime reason why Indian and rest of British colonies got their freedom. History will will forever acknowledge this reality and that for me is the best revenge.

I will not wast any more time in shaming you, since I now know for certain it is not a worthwhile proposition.

Are you in anyway suggesting that lives of those Indians is not that important, who also died in their millions because of the actions of a singular colonial master?

No Indian denies holocaust nor any Indian denies that what happened to Jews was tragic, but how is it that lives of millions of Indians trivial?

And you have the gall to call us racists?

That is exactly what he is suggesting. Then they wonder why the world hates them :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom