What's new

Reloaded Arjun Killed At Birth?

Lo ji ye bhi gaya . Defence manufacturing sector needs to be privatized .Now what tank are we going to import instead of this ? I am fed up
dude he said there is good news... please don't loose hope...
But also said Shiv's report can go to hell, that can mean only mean one thing...

dude he said there is good news... please don't lose hope...
Byte also said Shiv's report can go to hell, that can mean only mean one thing...

What that can ????? That definatly was to mean THIS report sucks :D :D :D
I don't have all inputs. I have specific inputs but I am not supposed to leak them :D or the person share it with me can get into the trouble.
The news will take 15 days to 1 month as the assessment report will be created. So patience friends. Be assure the news isn't Bad :D

What that can ????? That definatly was to mean THIS report sucks :D :D :D
I don't have all inputs. I have specific inputs but I am not supposed to leak them :D or the person share it with me can get into the trouble.
The news will take 15 days to 1 month as the assessment report will be created. So patience friends. Be assure the news isn't Bad :D
Yes exactly my friend.. I got the meaning, im waiting and will wait...

If it means Shiv's report can go to hell it can mean only one thing that Arjun Mk 2 is a success and worth the wait...

Thanks dude, you made my day and my peg much more amazing :toast_sign:

Yes exactly my friend.. I got the meaning, im waiting and will wait...

If it means Shiv's report can go to hell it can mean only one thing that Arjun Mk 2 is a success and worth the wait...

Thanks dude, you made my day and my peg much more amazing :toast_sign:
I am sure you must have seen the leaked video of Last Mark 2 trails. If you like that video and if the video of these trials are leaked accidently :-)D) again You will dance on Moon :D
Only one word .......... Khoooboom :D
The running hit is fu@king awesome :D

I just hope army guies are not lazy with paper work :D

I am sure you must have seen the leaked video of Last Mark 2 trails. If you like that video and if the video of these trials are leaked accidently :-)D) again You will dance on Moon :D
Only one word .......... Khoooboom :D
The running hit is fu@king awesome :D

I just hope army guies are not lazy with paper work :D
Was there a leaked Video, how come I did not know... Dude stop playin with me and send me the link atleast that cannot get you in trouble... :D

A lot of people will disagree with this news especially those who mock others success in Tanks building and beleive in term dessert ferrari and its unbeatable armour :partay: :chilli:

Lets come to the point IA purchased Arjuna mk1 despite technical problems and even if they approve mk2 purchase the deliveries will start in 2015 so IA is right enough with this Arjunaaz lets concentrate on T-90 and FMBT.

I hope IAF will follow same approach regarding Lca tojes Mk2, better save new engines for AMCA. :tup:

A lot of people will disagree with this news especially those who mock others success in Tanks building and beleive in term dessert ferrari and its unbeatable armour :partay: :chilli:

Lets come to the point IA purchased Arjuna mk1 despite technical problems and even if they approve mk2 purchase the deliveries will start in 2015 so IA is right enough with this Arjunaaz lets concentrate on T-90 and FMBT.

I hope IAF will follow same approach regarding Lca tojes Mk2, better save new engines for AMCA. :tup:
let people believe what they want to, who really cares? You I suppose?

T-90 is a good tank but if people in army say it is better than T-90 then yes they should get Arjun only... Our Army has a good record in protecting our nation, I will believe that they know their stuff..

DRDO is like an unlucky sterile mom, despite all the ******* and prolonged regenancies end is always the same, miscarriage.
RIP

itna bhi unlucky nahi hai,agni missile,akash sam bahut si cheezein milli hain inse but we have a never ending list :azn:

any news about how arjun mk2 performing at trials against t-90...........?????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom