What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue print of pyramids and religion ? and i don't think i get this question
"What are Dreams" - can be easily explained , much more satisfactorily than religion can ever do . google is your friend .
"How big is the universe" - simple answer . science doesn't know yet . so no till now science doesn't know . but it is constantly trying to find out , and can say that it doesn't know unlike religions which pretends to know ,and as a result ends up never actually trying to know and the end result , you remain ignorant till eternity .
"Why people die" really ?
actually all four questions are laughable i don't know why i even answered

Thank you for your input.

You have answered all the life's questions by just saying Google it.

Now relax and go earn a Skoda as that is also a modern religion in India.

People live in world are not guilty. Doesn't need a so called GOD or religion to release and rescue them.

Why are you assuming they need be saving or releasing?

Blue print of Pyramids -
What are Dreams -
How big is the universe -
Why people die -

Answer it without using religion. Religious discussions are not allowed on the forum as a reminder.
If I say that I made them happen can you prove it wrong ?

Thank you for your input.

You have answered all the life's questions by just saying Google it.

Now relax and go earn a Skoda as that is also a modern religion in India.
now it will be interesting to see you answer those question with religion . so can you plz . and the information in google is from studies done by scientists . so i don't know what are you trying to prove here . and i want an atheist india having no religion , just indians

now it will be interesting to see you answer those question with religion . so can you plz . and the information in google is from studies done by scientists . so i don't know what are you trying to prove here . and i want an atheist india having no religion , just indians

You are one of a billion Indians traditionally conservative. Good luck.

My answer is as of now humans cannot answer these questions scientifically.

Anything beyond the realm of human understanding is open to opinion. My opinion is Allah knows.

If people are born to and live with guilty

Anything starting with if is not worth academic debate.

My answer is as of now humans cannot answer these questions scientifically.

Anything beyond the realm of human understanding is open to opinion. My opinion is Allah knows.
Please allow other people to have their opinions and respect them.

Good we see eye to eye on this. So what's the point to argue about whose belief is right? It's all about people's perception.

Lol maybe that's why religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

That is my opinion only lol

Please allow other people to have their opinions and respect them.

I respected yours when you said you made all that happen.

Why don't you respect my opinion as you respect your own?

Lol maybe that's why religious discussions are not allowed on the forum.

That is my opinion only lol
Good, if everyone here has this attitude, then everything can be discussed. Some people believe some issues are beyond discussion that's not right.

I respected yours when you said you made all that happen.

Why don't you respect my opinion as you respect your own?

I respect your belief. And let's keep our beliefs and not try to force one on each other.

Good, if everyone here has this attitude, then everything can be discussed. Some people believe some issues are beyond discussion that's not right.

According to someone very famous. In his opinion.

Religion is a private matter.

Yet exactly these people are first to attack others beliefs.

You can come to your conclusion on this.

You are one of a billion Indians traditionally conservative
what ? you don't know me ! i am brahmin who eats chicken everyday . i go to temple once a year on my birthday, that too because my parents insist me to go and i don't want to hurt their feelings (they are religious) . if i have kids in future , i will make sure they are not infected with the idea of some imaginary being up in the sky atleast from my side . don't take my hatred for indian muslims as me being a religious hindu person . my hatred is for their hypocrisy , the very same hypocrisy which many pakistani posters have shown in this thread . their hidden communal nature behind the garb of secularism . I love my country and cannot stand their double standards . this is for the hypocrite muslims of india

According to someone very famous. In his opinion.

Religion is a private matter.

Yet exactly these people are first to attack others beliefs.

You can come to your conclusion on this.
I don't know who you are talking about, I at least don't attack other beliefs but also hate those who try to convince me that how their belief is the only right path or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom