What's new

Religions must be Chinese in orientation: official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue print of Pyramids -
What are Dreams -
How big is the universe -
Why people die -

Answer it without using religion. Religious discussions are not allowed on the forum as a reminder.

There are scientific explanation for all your questions. U can google it

Actually my point was not about the morality of using religion as a political tool (which I think is wrong personally), because morality has nothing to do with geopolitics.

The important thing here is that in China, Chinese interests should rule. Not foreign interests.

My issue is with the use of religion as a political tool in order to exert foreign political influence in China.

I just want religion to be what it should be, a private matter between an individual and their religion.

This is something China can afford not Pakistan which has religion as its founding myth.

There are scientific explanation for all your questions. U can google it

yes

google is like a god to some i know

The 2030 target is more or less a realistic one. The vision has Chinese Xingyang at its heart we know that and understand that.

Chinese Muslim are assets? We just had a debate on how Religions should not be used as political tool.

And thanks for the invite it is a beautiful place.
Guilty conscience is a worthy opponent to many ideologies.

People are asset if not most important of a nation. It's relatively easier for Chinese Muslim to interact with foreign Muslim because Chinese Muslim at least understand Islam practice, some taboos etc. f.g. there're lots of Chinese Muslim working in YiWu, Zhejiang province, because there're lots of foreign Muslim traders there, Chinese Muslim work as Arab, Persian translators. They're definitely not the type of "tool" used by e.g. CIA.

i am sorry but no religion is the "truth" lol . bed time stories for kids at best .the so called "logic" in religion(be it any) can be easily demolished by any decently educated 21st century human . religion played it's part in the past , it gave a reason for humans to stick together, it was a part of evolution ,just like how we used to have gills , just like how we used to lay eggs ,just like how we used to have a tail ,however now it's obsolete and stupid and should be thrown in the dustbin where it belongs .

You have your opinion, I have mine.

Confucianism believe all person are born to be good, not guilty. Why some people become bad is due to the surrounding environments including education.

We believe the same.

Confucianism believe all person are born to be good, not guilty. Why some people become bad is due to the surrounding environments including education.

How is that different to any other religion?

People are asset if not most important of a nation. It's relatively easier for Chinese Muslim to interact with foreign Muslim because Chinese Muslim at least understand Islam practice, some taboos etc. f.g. there're lots of Chinese Muslim working in YiWu, Zhejiang province, because there're lots of foreign Muslim traders there, Chinese Muslim work as Arab, Persian translators. They're definitely not the type of "tool" used by e.g. CIA.

Just like Bhuddists of Tibet as well.

Blue print of Pyramids -
What are Dreams -
How big is the universe -
Why people die -

Answer it without using religion. Religious discussions are not allowed on the forum as a reminder.
Blue print of pyramids and religion ? and i don't think i get this question
"What are Dreams" - can be easily explained , much more satisfactorily than religion can ever do . google is your friend .
"How big is the universe" - simple answer . science doesn't know yet . so no till now science doesn't know . but it is constantly trying to find out , and can say that it doesn't know unlike religions which pretends to know ,and as a result ends up never actually trying to know and the end result , you remain ignorant till eternity .
"Why people die" really ?
actually all four questions are laughable i don't know why i even answered

How is that different to any other religion?
People live in world are not guilty. Doesn't need a so called GOD or religion to release and rescue them.

Last edited:
Reactions: zip
You have your opinion, I have mine.
exactly it's your "opinion" and not the truth . if your opinion is that your opinion is the truth , then others will refute and provide counter arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom