What's new

Religion can’t be sole foundation: Mooshahary

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have forgotten Jinnah, but his ideology is transformed into an ideology called Bangladeshi nationalism! As most people say- present Bangladesh is what Jinnah visioned. For your info- two ideologies can be found in Bangladesh - bengali ideology and Bangladeshi ideology. Bengali ideology is secular, strongly anti islamisation, anti pakistan and india friendly , while Bangladeshi nationalism is based on anti india sentiment, pro islam!

Jinnah must be rolling in his grave. :lol:

Mooshahary is right !
Cultural, languistic reason are much stronger than mere religion. If religion was the only thing binding people & forming nations, there would have been just 7-8 countries on the globe.

Struggle between Germany & France or be it France & British are examples how cultural differences matters over religion.

They have forgotten Jinnah, but his ideology is transformed into an ideology called Bangladeshi nationalism! As most people say- present Bangladesh is what Jinnah visioned.

Thousands of innocents Hindu-Buddhist were butchered in 1992 in Bangladesh for mess happened in India , recently hindu mandir & buddhist vihars were attacked & I saw PDFers here were celebrating it as hindus/buddhist deserved it while other were blaming India/RAW.

Do you what know Jinnah said about minorities?? Is present day Bangladesh giving justice to Jinnah's ideology??

If any country in south aisa be it Bangladesh or Pakistanis would have followed Jinnah's ideology South Asia would have been a better place in terms of peace.

You do. We have a common enemy. It's in Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh's interest to free people of India from the Hindutva cult.

So yes, we are your well wishers, because a strong militarily and economically powerful Pakistan is in our interest. Could care less about your feelings towards us

Lol...You people really Scare me. I wonder why bangladeshis think they are so significant in view of India?? Who cares about underdogs.

The same militarily strong & economically powerful pakistan on our west could not dare to open war on western front when we were slicing its eastern wing into Bangladesh.

India is also playing its cards in Afghanistan to keep Pakistan busy on both east & west fronts , so dont you worry when you will need Pakistan it will be quiet busy in saving itself.

Okay.

Does he happen to like cows? As in "Moo-shahary"?
O comon don't be an @$$ . He is the present Governor of meghalaya , a border state , and before that he was director-general of National Security Guards (NSG) and the Border Security Force (BSF), he is answerable nobody but to The President of republic only. An important figure who can influence formulation of national policies, specially relating to eastern/NE India, and not some saffron journalist like some of you might think.

Joining India and Joining W. Bengal is a complete different thing.

BD will welcome W.B Tripura and Assam any day.. ;)

We welcome you to join anything you want.

It doesnt matter weather you join WB or Assam or Tripura as long as they are governed by our capital DELHI :woot:

Lol...You people really Scare me. I wonder why bangladeshis think they are so significant in view of India?? Who cares about underdogs.

No we actually don't!!
Dear India: Please consider us insignificant. Just go away!

The same militarily strong & economically powerful pakistan on our west could not dare to open war on western front when we were slicing its eastern wing into Bangladesh.

India is also playing its cards in Afghanistan to keep Pakistan busy on both east & west fronts , so dont you worry when you will need Pakistan it will be quiet busy in saving itself.

Really? Great, stay busy in Afghanistan and keep slicing Pakistan. Leave NE to us. ;p

Dear India: Please consider us insignificant. Just go away!

We created you so we will care for you till the end.

We are not going anywhere, We will keep surrounding Bangladesh from three sides till Judgement day.

Really? Great, stay busy in Afghanistan and keep slicing Pakistan. Leave NE to us. ;p

China wishes it since decades but its not happening. Same about Pakistan & their dream about Kashmir.

Well Bangladesh being more powerful than China & Pakistan can definitely do it. Go & Try for it. :P

Our BSF is bored these days ...needs good shooting practice.:sniper:

Mooshahary is right !
Cultural, languistic reason are much stronger than mere religion. If religion was the only thing binding people & forming nations, there would have been just 7-8 countries on the globe.

Struggle between Germany & France or be it France & British are examples how cultural differences matters over religion.

Thousands of innocents Hindu-Buddhist were butchered in 1992 in Bangladesh for mess happened in India , recently hindu mandir & buddhist vihars were attacked & I saw PDFers here were celebrating it as hindus/buddhist deserved it while other were blaming India/RAW.

Do you what know Jinnah said about minorities?? Is present day Bangladesh giving justice to Jinnah's ideology??

If any country in south aisa be it Bangladesh or Pakistanis would have followed Jinnah's ideology South Asia would have been a better place in terms of peace.

Thousands of hindu Buddhists were butchered? Link please.

They have forgotten Jinnah, but his ideology is transformed into an ideology called Bangladeshi nationalism! As most people say- present Bangladesh is what Jinnah visioned. For your info- two ideologies can be found in Bangladesh - bengali ideology and Bangladeshi ideology. Bengali ideology is secular, strongly anti islamisation, anti pakistan and india friendly , while Bangladeshi nationalism is based on anti india sentiment, pro islam!

In this thread every Bangladeshi irrespective of political views is claiming Hindu Bengalis from East Bengal even he lived as Indian citizens as their own. :woot:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/212170-india-bengalis-seek-recapture-their-glory-intellectuals.html

Correct. He is right. That's why Pakistan was torn apart into 2, by India.

Religion couldnt keep them united.

not Zia, Mujib established Good relation with Pakistan. he even had to go against his party members. Pakistan was always important to Bangladesh For its significance in Muslim World! Countries like Saudi Arabia was vital for our development and Pakistan was part of it. Both Mujib and Zia knew it well.

one of my most favourite photos....

3262267571_065616631f.jpg

Why is this your favorite photo...two top ranked South Asian b$astards are in the center of the photo, do u like it because of them :what:?

I am Sick??? Dude don't you have internet??? read these docs...

http://www.kean.edu/~bgsg/Conferenc...ons/Anis Ahmed_Paper_OperationSearchlight.pdf

Numerous women were tortured, raped and killed during the war.[44] Again, exact numbers are not known and are a subject of debate. Bangladeshi sources cite a figure of 200,000 women raped, giving birth to thousands of war-babies. The Pakistan Army also kept numerous Bengali women as sex-slaves inside the Dhaka Cantonment. Most of the girls were captured from Dhaka University and private homes.[11]
Among other sources, Susan Brownmiller refers to an even higher number of over 400,000. Pakistani sources claim the number is much lower, though having not completely denied rape incidents.[45][46][47] Brownmiller quotes:[48]
Khadiga, thirteen years old, was interviewed by a photojournalist in Dacca. She was walking to school with four other girls when they were kidnapped by a gang of Pakistani soldiers. All five were put in a military brothel in Mohammedpur and held captive for six months until the end of the war.

I read this comment precisely in one of leading daily. I am searching for it....

i am not deny history and what pak army did was wrong regardless of wheather the target was hindu or muslim women .

i called you whack because really pak and bd is brothers simply because of the political tension between hindus and muslims(yes that includes the ones from india as well!) in subcontinent ! not because of something that happened 41 years ago !

Joining India and Joining W. Bengal is a complete different thing.

BD will welcome W.B Tripura and Assam any day.. ;)

But they'll keep them busy licking foot of their north indian masters :P .

Once Hassan Nissar said : "We(Muslims) Worship our killers" He was right. Gauri Gazani and other Invaders Killed ppl from Sindh, balochistan, punjab and other place, still those ppl (Now they are Pakistani) Love them. There is no praise for Akbar, Sher shah suri or Tipu sultan, all respect is for Invaders. The Invaders Killed, rape, and impregnented there women, still these innocent Muslims love them..

Same here These Pakistani Killed Bangladeshis, Rape and impregnant there women, still These Bangladeshi love Pakistan...

After all this I understand one thing... A mulim can kill rape pther Muslim, after few years they become frnd .. why???? Coz boith are Muslims... Is it Gairat????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom