What's new

Religion can’t be sole foundation: Mooshahary

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyy you got your bangla maa tongue,bangla identity and pretty hasina,:woot: Now we have nothing to do with East pakistan. please forgive us and be happy with your Mohsin(india).

You do. We have a common enemy. It's in Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh's interest to free people of India from the Hindutva cult.

So yes, we are your well wishers, because a strong militarily and economically powerful Pakistan is in our interest. Could care less about your feelings towards us.

You do. We have a common enemy. It's in Pakistan, China, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh's interest to free people of India from the Hindutva cult.

So yes, we are your well wishers, because a strong militarily and economically powerful Pakistan is in our interest. Could care less about your feelings towards us.

Dawmn......:lol:

Bangladeshis on this forum sounds very immature and foolish i hope all bangladeshi's are not like that

After separation, why bangladesh did not join west bangal ? Because of ideology ?

Ideology don't exist. Whole of Bangladesh has forgotten Jinnah and his two nation theory.

(deleted...nvm I'll be nice to hindutvas ;p)

Ideology don't exist. Whole of Bangladesh has forgotten Jinnah and his two nation theory.

while that is true majority of bangladesh population is not a fan of india

however they are not as extreme as the jamatis on this forum either:yahoo:

sometimes these jamatis give me the impression that they are more pakistani than pakistanis in pakistan. then again i guess its just me in my own thought :angel:

They have forgotten Jinnah, but his ideology is transformed into an ideology called Bangladeshi nationalism! As most people say- present Bangladesh is what Jinnah visioned. For your info- two ideologies can be found in Bangladesh - bengali ideology and Bangladeshi ideology. Bengali ideology is secular, strongly anti islamisation, anti pakistan and india friendly , while Bangladeshi nationalism is based on anti india sentiment, pro islam!

Read my previous post.

Bengali-Muslims were instrumental in the creation of Pakistan.
Some were actively involved in the idea of Pakistan. Many - most, as I think anyone examining the 1971 election campaign and results can tell - were not thrilled at the idea. And even those in favor of Pakistan did not favor creating Pakistan as a Punjabi-Sindhi instrument of property and income redistribution from East to West.

They have forgotten Jinnah, but his ideology is transformed into an ideology called Bangladeshi nationalism! As most people say- present Bangladesh is what Jinnah visioned.
As one Pakistani (later Bangladeshi) diplomat put it to me in the midst of his anguish during the 1971 slaughter, "This is NOT what Pakistan is supposed to be." So he broke his oath of loyalty and helped make Pakistan "as it was supposed to be" - as Bangladesh.

while that is true majority of bangladesh population is not a fan of india

however they are not as extreme as the jamatis on this forum either:yahoo:

sometimes these jamatis give me the impression that they are more pakistani than pakistanis in pakistan. then again i guess its just me in my own thought :angel:

Please explain this ' not extreme as Jamatis '

I have seen a tendency of labelling Jamatis as Taleban!! Which is absolutely wrong. Jamatis are very democratic and corruption free politicians. They strictly follow policies which are close to Mursi or Erdogan.....

They have enough pakistani fans to form the main opposition party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom