What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

Who has taught you pashto to an urduspeaker like you. Abu zulfiqar supported the morally, culturally and religously illegal relationship of that soldier, now i am sure if he is a pashtun than he wont allow some one to stain his family like that. Noorzai pointed out that fact, wordings were different.
In your culture this might be taken lightly, but we pashtuns are sensitive about it. We have strong family system, decisions are taken by family, that girl disrespected her family, and a soldier, who talks of jihad fi sabililah and decipline, put that teenage girl on wrong path....

Are you really so stupid and so begharat that you can totally distort and twist ones words?

I said it was a misunderstanding. There's nothing illegal about 2 people falling in love.

If old men didn't molest you when you were a little kid, you wouldn't have such insecurity issues.

Dont lecture me on islam, that pak army soldier and the girl got stoned for zinna. There is no place for zinna or even having simple love affair without marraige in islam, we are not going against islam. If we pashtuns are barbarian than you want to imply that islam is a barbaric religion.

Where does it say anything about zinna? :hitwall:

You have gone from ignorant to just plain retarded.

You're also a liar. Nobody respects a liar.

What do you mean by "our" culture, are you a pakhtun?. Yes pashtun is ready to kill when some one give him "peghore" like that...that family of the girl has been stained for generations, they are ruined, people of the area would gossip about them, some one might give them peghor.
That soldier died due to a shameful act, if i am not celebrating his death then i am not also mourning his death...in my opinion stoning was unsual case, but he would have been killed any way, served him right for getting into privates of a pashtana. Perhaps turis staged stoning to give some kind of warning to stationed security forces, that dont fck with our honour.

I hope useless uneducated waste of space like you would also be stoned. The country would be better off without deadweights

Nothing shocking here, going by the past and how the Pakistani Army inflated the claims to get more money from US, this guy really should not speak the obvious.

But its amusing seeing the fanboys defending their cash strapped nation so much...

Nothing shocking here, going by the past and how the Pakistani Army inflated the claims to get more money from US, this guy really should not speak the obvious.

But its amusing seeing the fanboys defending their cash strapped nation so much...

Curiously the people this "spymaster" calls his enemies are now said to be in back channel talks with the people who helped prop him up ad bankroll in the first place

Seems to me he's on the defensive and nobody is paying any attention to him. Some pea-sized brain bhartis might but that's ok, won't make any difference at all.

Who cares who that ONE Pak army soldier dated? He can date a pashtoon, punjabi or whatever, why are you getting so worked up about it?

Oh yeah that he's a punjabi guy who got close to a Pathan girl and your male chauvinist ego can't get past that. You realize how ignorant and illiterate you sound? Do you own that girl? Is she your slave? She can't decide her life on her own?

You and your afghan buddies are her proudly claiming to stoning her and that soldier, how sick and barbaric is that. And you claim all the ills on pashtoon are because of the punjabis. No, it's your own handywork. All the innocents you kill and harm, you refuse to come out of the dark ages mindset, all that Azaab you are facing is because of that.

Monkey claims to be Pakistani but he speaks like a true traitor to his country. He should move to Afghanistan where he belongs.

He thinks he owns trademark and intellectual property rights of "all things Pashtun" but he doesn't even have a job or an education and 4 native Pashtuns on this forum (myself included) have still not managed to bring light and hope to this lost cause. Useless abandoned orphan child.

You indian fan boys of amrullah will soon see him hanging from a pole ..lol just like previous indian stooge najibullah

Afghans can talk all the crap they want against Pakistan, they can make their alliance with Pakistan's enemies, they can support terrorists in Pakistan and they can give their heart, mind, maa , bhen to Pakistan's enemies BUT in the end they must always remember that their afghani a$$ will always be ours , and this time we will pound it like never before

Curiously the people this "spymaster" calls his enemies are now said to be in back channel talks with the people who helped prop him up ad bankroll in the first place

Seems to me he's on the defensive and nobody is paying any attention to him. Some pea-sized brain bhartis might but that's ok, won't make any difference at all.

Monkey claims to be Pakistani but he speaks like a true traitor to his country. He should move to Afghanistan where he belongs.

He thinks he owns trademark and intellectual property rights of "all things Pashtun" but he doesn't even have a job or an education and 4 native Pashtuns on this forum (myself included) have still not managed to bring light and hope to this lost cause. Useless abandoned orphan child.

Well, he's a true example of a raging racist lunatic. He thinks you guys are watered down Pathans cuz you speak of progress, education and equality for all. In his eyes, a true Pathan is he who stones women to death for stepping out of the house, who thinks the ultimate disgrace is when a pashtoon girl marries a non pashtoon.

He thinks a true Pathan must always speak pushtu and any Pathan who speaks urdu is a fake. I know people like him, they exercise their manhood only on helpless women.

I can say with utmost belief that he's the kind of person who would shoot little girls like Malala Yusufzai for seeking an education.

These kind of people aren't only holding pashtoon race back but entire humanity. They shouldn't only be cast out of the country but entire human civilization.

Well, he's a true example of a raging racist lunatic. He thinks you guys are watered down Pathans cuz you speak of progress, education and equality for all. In his eyes, a true Pathan is he who stones women to death for stepping out of the house, who thinks the ultimate disgrace is when a pashtoon girl marries a non pashtoon.

He thinks a true Pathan must always speak pushtu and any Pathan who speaks urdu is a fake. I know people like him, they exercise their manhood only on helpless women.

I can say with utmost belief that he's the kind of person who would shoot little girls like Malala Yusufzai for seeking an education.

These kind of people aren't only holding pashtoon race back but entire humanity. They shouldn't only be cast out of the country but entire human civilization.

can't argue with that. . .

So @Hyperion when are you investing in my & @SHAMK9 's brain child 'The Palace of Heavenly Pleasures' , where we'd have the best models perform catwalks the whole evening wearing the most provocative of clothing designed by the Pukhtoon from Mansehra himself, whilst the rest of us are entertained by the culinary brilliance of yours truly the Butt from Lahore ! :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you seriously think by saying it a hundred times, it will become worse for us? Show some class dude. I normally wouldn't expect such stuff from you! Gigawatt and couple others, yes. Not you.

So @Hyperion when are you investing in my & @SHAMK9 's brain child 'The Palace of Heavenly Pleasures' , where we'd have the best models perform catwalks the whole evening wearing the most provocative of clothing designed by the Pukhtoon from Mansehra himself, whilst the rest of us are entertained by the culinary brilliance of yours truly the Butt from Lahore ! :azn:
:astagh:monkey will label me a punjabi outsider backed by evil Pakistani military :fie::fie:

:astagh:monkey will label me a punjabi outsider backed by evil Pakistani military :fie::fie:
@Hyperion - Itnaaa darpoook Pukhtoon pehliii dafaaa dekhaa haiii ! :disagree:

Isss ko Waziristan kiii hawaaa lagneiii waliii haiii ! :lol:

Or were you saying that just so you don't end up hurting Monkey....ahhh I see, then you're right ! :D

Don't mind him mate. What do you expect from an ANA trained, Yankee financed Afghan refugee, trying to play psy-warfare? NDS should know better. You get what you pay for! :D

You need new glasses or otherwise you need to learn to become literate so you can read and understand properly

What i said was absolutely opposite. I said the younger generations grow up multi-lingual and Pashto is just one of 3 languages they grow up around (Urdu, English being the others)

@chauvunist : Wrror, ye @Hyperion kuch ziyadaa tou nahin appeiii se bahir ho giyaaa ? :undecided:

Itnaa Afghanon bicharoon ko ragarnaaa ! :fie:

Yeh Khan is all talk & little more; the last time we kidnapped him & threw him into a cage with an Uzbek Mixed Martial Artist, @Hyperion shat himself so bad that he had to wear an adult sized pamper for the next 2 weeks ! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom