What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

Its simple if a boy likes a girl or fall in love with her, He directly send rishta to the girl's family. There is no concept of dating. That what islam teaches us to do so, and as a muslim you have to agree with me on that.
Due to misuse of mobile, internet and others things, lot of such incidents takes place.

and yet you're posting on the internet, i ASSUME you also have a mobile phone :omghaha:

by the way, how do you know they were "dating" ?

and yet you're posting on the internet, i ASSUME you also have a mobile phone :omghaha:

Yes i have internet and mobile but i dont misuse it. Young generation of Pakistanis including pashtuns are misusing it to get in friendship with a girl. They do random "miscalls" and all that. If the random number turned out to be a girl, then she would be disturbed by contineous attempts...and so on.
And just check out the computers and internet on it. It is available now in every village, youngsters use it for nothing but movies and ****.
And your question where were they dating? that secret meeting was kind of date for them. Ofcourse in parachinar you cant have candle light dinner on table.

@Abu Zulfiqar
Dont tell me you are dating some one in foriegn, thats why stoning in your own area has shocked you and you are defending the action of soldier to an abnormal extent. Are you seeing yourself in that soldier?

Tuu kadeiii sooandaaa viiii ehhh ke nahin ? :blink:

Doc, how would you be treating your patients in the morning if you're here on PDF at nearly 2:30 a.m ? :hitwall:

On the post : Tereiii ko takleeifff haiii ? His life, his choice.

I missed your post...i have Night duty...and computer and internet are available...surprised? PDF is good way to pass time, in such silence.

Don't you know? It was he himself who started the rumors of them dating in the valley. He probably saw the poor girl asking the soldier a question or something and thought in his evil mind, she is bai-ghairet and bai-sharm.

Started telling to everyone in he valley which resulted in the stoning. He also patrols the valley Making sure no one sends their daughters to school. Those who do he labels them as bai-sharm and bai-parda.

He also spreads fake tales on Polio vaccine. Warns pashtoon qom against polio vaccine and whoever gets it for his kids he labels them as na-mard. And when he's not ruining Pushtoon people's lives, he gives anti-Punjab sermons.

A true serpent.

@Abu Zulfiqar
Dont tell me you are dating some one in foriegn, thats why stoning in your own area has shocked you

Not lately, no.

As for stoning - well yeah it shocked me simply b/c in the history of Kurram as far as I know and based on what my elders tell me - it's never happened before; it has never been a punishment decided by jirga. Jirga system in Kurram works the same way it does in all the other Agencies.

and you are defending the action of soldier to an abnormal extent. Are you seeing yourself in that soldier?

I'm explaining (for the 1,000,000th time) that yes there was a cultural misunderstanding perhaps but it does not make it okay to stone anybody.

I will defend the concept of a man and a woman falling in love simply because it's a natural thing. Maybe if you had your head straight, became a proper MAN, and didn't suffer from taleban type mentality then you would understand that.

Why should 2 people falling in love be any of your concern or business anyways? Don't you have your own life? Or are you a robot that lives in a cave?

@Abu Zolfiqar, mate may I interject? A question: why do you entertain this fellow? He has nothing to do but to kill his own boredom @ the expense of others... I'm sure you must have noticed by now that he is not redeemable.. then why all the effort? Let him have a monologue, and in all probability he will go to bed pretty soon!

Anyhow... that was me being nosy...... me off as well..... good night to you!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abu Zolfiqar, mate may I interject? A question: why do you entertain this fellow? He has nothing to do but to kill his own boredom @ the expense of others... I'm sure you must have noticed by now that he is not redeemable.. then why all the effort? Let him have a monologue, and in all probability he will go to bed pretty soon!

Anyhow... that was me being nosy...... me off as well..... good night to you!

Iyi akshamlar arkadash

My efforts to talk some sense into him were obviously futile but oh well, what can ya do.

So @Hyperion when are you investing in my & @SHAMK9 's brain child 'The Palace of Heavenly Pleasures' , where we'd have the best models perform catwalks the whole evening wearing the most provocative of clothing designed by the Pukhtoon from Mansehra himself, whilst the rest of us are entertained by the culinary brilliance of yours truly the Butt from Lahore ! :azn:

AND you did not even think of inviting your brother to this Palace. How quickly do relationships lose significance in today's world. :cry:

Is that other fellow actually justifying the stoning of the Pakistani soldier. Well I guess his moral compass is broken something nasty. Fool!

Do you seriously think by saying it a hundred times, it will become worse for us? Show some class dude. I normally wouldn't expect such stuff from you! Gigawatt and couple others, yes. Not you.

I apologise if it came the wrong way.. What I meant is that allegations were there.

What he did was repeating what was said earlier by US, but some defending that money was not taken. Why should it be not taken when a country is low on cash and the economy is not so great? That was my point

I think they have to be provocative. Otherwise the West, in its eagerness to leave Afghanistan, is picturing as if Taliban can be given a stake in Afghan government, then everything is alright(at least for themselves). After all they don't care if Afghan children are allowed to study or women allowed to have rights.
Their country is waiting for a Taliban push-back from Pakistan once NATO leaves. They have to be desperate to make more people understand the consequences of it.

Taliban push back once NATO leaves? No, it's not Mujadideen against the Soviets - it has a different dynamic

He had an expended spy network of NDS in Pakistan which might be now even bigger than that time :)

First , he should try to control his own country ( assuming that Afghanistan can be considered as one ) specifically the land besides Kabul :rofl: Then you can talk about starting an spy network in other countries :lol:

@Hyperion This one is entertaining ...

Musharraf's regime took money from USA for handing over pakistani and foreign nationals to USA to be sent to guantanamo!

If you aren't aware and merely trolling like most of your lot , those AQ leaders had a price on their head and since we spent precious resources tracking and arresting them , we had every right to claim that money :azn:

I wonder what else we have done as Pakistanis after taking money? We can't just take money and sell our own ideas and thoughts, worse, sell our own people... we must ensure that we are independent and do not take orders from anyone.

I believe the release of these men was a poor move, especially since we flogged and tortured them in our jails while Americans watched from glass windows. These men after their release will be more hostile to Pakistan. Afghanistan's embassy counsul (during the Taliban period) to Pakistan was arrested and tortured in the Pakistani jails. Today he is a vociferous opponent to Pakistan.

Releasing elements hostile to Pakistan is a foolish move. Furthermore the breakdown of talks with the TTP also includes this as a reason... we do not want to release TTP strongmen like Muslim Khan and Maulvi Umar. We must stand fast and resist any pressure to release these terrorist commanders.

He has great support among Pashtuns who consider the Durand line "null and void" which is the greatest fear of the Pakistanis, even greater than the the threat of encirclement from India.

The Afghans must first control their land than to even think about claiming what was ceded to the British empire by the late Amir ... Since you aren't aware , right after Pakistan got independence , the Afghans tried invasion in Bajaur only to be turned back by the Pakistani Pashtuns which explains a hell lot where there loyalty lies ... The Pashtuns are the second largest ethnic group of Pakistan and have significant representation in every institution of this country ... So , whatever the Afghans wet dream of , it is of no concern to us , they can cry all they want ...

Whatever he says, no matter how much afghans hate us. We will unconditionally love them even if our country is destroyed in the process

Back
Top Bottom