What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

Personal choice and I never questioned it, Urdu and English were given priority in my household just like millions of other households in Pakistan, nothing wrong with it.

And when i say that pakistani pashtuns would become like irfan pathans, they dont believe me.

And when i say that pakistani pashtuns would become like irfan pathans, they dont believe me.

Tuu kadeiii sooandaaa viiii ehhh ke nahin ? :blink:

Doc, how would you be treating your patients in the morning if you're here on PDF at nearly 2:30 a.m ? :hitwall:

On the post : Tereiii ko takleeifff haiii ? His life, his choice.

Are you really so stupid and so begharat that you can totally distort and twist ones words?

I said it was a misunderstanding. There's nothing illegal about 2 people falling in love.

If old men didn't molest you when you were a little kid, you wouldn't have such insecurity issues.

Where does it say anything about zinna? :hitwall:

You have gone from ignorant to just plain retarded.

You're also a liar. Nobody respects a liar.

If they were not doing "rung rulian" then i guess they were praying nimaz togather, doing zikr o ibadat togather?

Who the heck is irfan Pathan? :what: no one obsesses over race anymore, we are all Pakistanis and that's all that matters.

Indian Cricketer; as Pathan as Shah Rukh Khan & Monkey here ! Just doesn't speak the language or prescribe to the same culture anymore. A little like the Pathans of the Hazara Region times 2 !

I hope useless uneducated waste of space like you would also be stoned. The country would be better off without deadweights

Why you are afraid of stoning? Why it is bothering you so much?
I am wont get stoned , because i am not ghaleez and paleed like that soldier.

Who the heck is irfan Pathan? :what: no one obsesses over race anymore, we are all Pakistanis and that's all that matters.

Love for mother tongue has nothing to do with racism. You have been brainwashed into thinking that loving your mother tongue, giving it importance is racism, provincalism, regionalism and what not. You have been misguided that urdu and english makes you more of pakistani and muslim.

If they were not doing "rung rulian" then i guess they were praying nimaz togather, doing zikr o ibadat togather?

i dont know, because i wasn't there --but based on the news sources it's fair to assume they were just meeting up and talking. . .perhaps there was mobile phone contact and i bet the family of the girl did not know about these contacts, or had a vague idea only.

"rung rulian" (i'm not sure how you are interpreting this) at a local tribal graveyard? Do you really think a soldier or a tribal girl will be so stupid? I know that graveyard, not too far away there is small man-made canal and some Chinar trees. The whole area is looked after by local elders. It's a private area, but there are people and kids playing football nearby. Always there will be somebody around there. It's a private area but it isnt abandoned totally. As i've said, because of the conservative nature of many of the tribal areas - it is much better to get in contact with the girl's family. Perhaps he tried? Perhaps he was just planning with her on how to approach her father? So many aspects of the story which I don't know about.

But since you (the monkey) seem to know every fact of the case more than we do --and because you are some kind of self-professed leader of all Pashtuns, the "savior" of Pashtun women, and you knew these people personally, maybe you should have advised them yourself :rolleyes:

Why you are afraid of stoning? Why it is bothering you so much?
I am wont get stoned , because i am not ghaleez and paleed like that soldier.

Love for mother tongue has nothing to do with racism. You have been brainwashed into thinking that loving your mother tongue, giving it importance is racism, provincalism, regionalism and what not. You have been misguided that urdu and english makes you more of pakistani and muslim.

it's only you who keeps up bringing language and in fact it is YOU who is showing contempt for native Pashto speakers (like myself) who speak Urdu as a means of communicating with my fellow citizens

and while on that note - proudly calling fellow Pakistanis as my fellow citizens and then you rag on and on about how "un Pashtun" that is on one hand, and then claiming that it is trying to "prove" their loyalty to Pakistan!!

you really are something else man. . . if you have such a problem with the country in which you were BORN and RAISED, then why don't you just leave and go to Afghanistan and see what a "promising" and prosperous life you will live there :laugh:

seriously, why dont you just leave maran? Don't worry, you don't need our permission to go.

Don't know either to laugh at you or feel bad for you. How have I been brainwashed? It was my personal choice. Besides, I consider Urdu my mother tongue and lastly, my love and passion for my nation makes me a Pakistani.

you really are something else man. . . if you have such a problem with the country in which you were BORN and RAISED, then why don't you just leave and go to Afghanistan and see what a "promising" and prosperous life you will live there :laugh:

seriously, why dont you just leave maran? Don't worry, you don't need our permission to go.

Sir jubbb se wahaan pe US $$$ ayaa haiii tou they've pulled an Arab over the rest of us - Woh Monkey ko bhi Nationality nahin deiteiii ! :omghaha:

i dont know, because i wasn't there --but based on the news sources it's fair to assume they were just meeting up and talking. . .perhaps there was mobile phone contact and i bet the family of the girl did not know about these contacts, or had a vague idea only.

"rung rulian" (i'm not sure how you are interpreting this) at a local tribal graveyard? Do you really think a soldier or a tribal girl will be so stupid? I know that graveyard, not too far away there is small man-made canal and some Chinar trees. The whole area is looked after by local elders. It's a private area, but there are people and kids playing football nearby. Always there will be somebody around there. It's a private area but it isnt abandoned totally. As i've said, because of the conservative nature of many of the tribal areas - it is much better to get in contact with the girl's family. Perhaps he tried? Perhaps he was just planning with her on how to approach her father? So many aspects of the story which I don't know about.

But since you (the monkey) seem to know every fact of the case more than we do --and because you are some kind of self-professed leader of all Pashtuns, the "savior" of Pashtun women, and you knew these people personally, maybe you should have advised them yourself :rolleyes:
Its simple , they were caught red handed. Lovers do crazy things at crazy places. Tell me did that soldier took permission from the parents before taking her out?
And there is another thing about pashtuns, parents dont accept rishta from any one who says that he is in love with his daughter, infact parents take it as an insult. And boy is not supposed to contact girl's parents on his own, he has to bring his family because in pashtuns marraiges are between two families, not just between two individuals.

it's only you who keeps up bringing language and in fact it is YOU who is showing contempt for native Pashto speakers (like myself) who speak Urdu as a means of communicating with my fellow citizens

and while on that note - proudly calling fellow Pakistanis as my fellow citizens and then you rag on and on about how "un Pashtun" that is on one hand, and then claiming that it is trying to "prove" their loyalty to Pakistan!!

I dont hate urdu as a communicating langauge, though i dislike urdufication. And i am not against patriotic sentiments as long as it is not blind and stupid. And we have been living on our ancestral lands for thousands of years, no mai ka laal can displace us.

Its simple , they were caught red handed. Lovers do crazy things at crazy places. Tell me did that soldier took permission from the parents before taking her out?

see this is EXACTLY where we differ. . .

While I also would take exception to some random guy "taking out" my cousin or sister or whoever -- I am still at a point in my life where I have realized people can make their own decisions.

The girl was not a bloody toddler, she wasn't 16. She was in her early/mid 20s which is around the age where people get married in the villages. Of course this guy was not from tribal areas nor was he Shiia Muslim; but just a guy who was in love with a girl. Isn't that a normal thing? I don't know what village you come from, but where I come from -- men fall in love with women. Maybe you first do love practice on goats or something, but elsewhere people don't disguise their emotions or natural God-given instincts and feelings.

If he was stripping her naked and having sexual relations with her -- then yeah people would be so outraged and in that area they'd both be shot (without question). But I bet in this case they were just sitting next to eachother and talking; i bet they weren't even touching or holding hands.

(i wasnt there though, so i cant really say)

Long story short --- we cant ignore the tribal mentality. But I believe people can make their own God damn decisions. In the worst case scenario - they should have just told him to please leave the area. Stoning him was the most barbaric punishment i've ever heard. It makes me uncomfortable because I am from Kurram and never in the history of Kurram has somebody been stoned to death. In Waziri or rival Mehsud turf in Waziristans yes maybe there; but not in Kurram.

And there is another thing about pashtuns, parents dont accept rishta from any one who says that he is in love with his daughter, infact parents take it as an insult. And boy is not supposed to contact girl's parents on his own, he has to bring his family because in pashtuns marraiges are between two families, not just between two individuals.

this part you are correct for the most part. .

that's just how it works for many Pashtun families; actually the same "phenomenon" applies to land-owning feudal Sindhi, Baloch and Punjabi families too if i'm not mistaken.

it's pretty fuckkin stupid actually, but oh well i didn't make the rules. . .

I dont hate urdu as a communicating langauge, though i dislike urdufication. And i am not against patriotic sentiments as long as it is not blind and stupid. And we have been living on our ancestral lands for thousands of years, no mai ka laal can displace us.

you accuse others of being blind and stupid but then you rejoice over the fact that a "Punjabi soldier" was stoned to death because you didn't approve of a mutually agreed upon relationship between him and a local tribal girl

you have such little faith in peoples independence to make their own decisions that you decided to be the morality judge here....that doesnt seem very blind and "stupid" to me :police:

Don't know either to laugh at you or feel bad for you. How have I been brainwashed? It was my personal choice. Besides, I consider Urdu my mother tongue and lastly, my love and passion for my nation makes me a Pakistani.

I dont think you had the choice, what if your parents decided to teach you farsi? Any how i agree with you, it is your personal matter, speaking urdu dont ruin your health or some thing like that......though i have noticed that you dont identify yourself as pashtun, perhaps its due to your "choice"....believe me i can speak more refined urdu than you, i was top scorer of urdu subject in F.Sc. This is the langauge you can learn as pakistani any way. There is no sense in discarding mother tongue for urdu and english.

see this is EXACTLY where we differ. . .

While I also would take exception to some random guy "taking out" my cousin or sister or whoever -- I am still at a point in my life where I have realized people can make their own decisions.

The girl was not a bloody toddler, she wasn't 16. She was in her early/mid 20s which is around the age where people get married in the villages. Of course this guy was not from tribal areas nor was he Shiia Muslim; but just a guy who was in love with a girl. Isn't that a normal thing? I don't know what village you come from, but where I come from -- men fall in love with women. Maybe you first do love practice on goats or something, but elsewhere people don't disguise their emotions or natural God-given instincts and feelings.

If he was stripping her naked and having sexual relations with her -- then yeah people would be so outraged and in that area they'd both be shot (without question). But I bet in this case they were just sitting next to eachother and talking; i bet they weren't even touching or holding hands.

(i wasnt there though, so i cant really say)

Long story short --- we cant ignore the tribal mentality. But I believe people can make their own God damn decisions. In the worst case scenario - they should have just told him to please leave the area. Stoning him was the most barbaric punishment i've ever heard. It makes me uncomfortable because I am from Kurram and never in the history of Kurram has somebody been stoned to death. In Waziri or rival Mehsud turf in Waziristans yes maybe there; but not in Kurram.

this part you are correct for the most part. .

that's just how it works for many Pashtun families; actually the same "phenomenon" applies to land-owning feudal Sindhi, Baloch and Punjabi families too if i'm not mistaken.

it's pretty fuckkin stupid actually, but oh well i didn't make the rules. . .

you accuse others of being blind and stupid but then you rejoice over the fact that a "Punjabi soldier" was stoned to death because you didn't approve of a mutually agreed upon relationship between him and a local tribal girl

you have such little faith in peoples independence to make their own decisions that you decided to be the morality judge here....that doesnt seem very blind and "stupid" to me :police:

Its simple if a boy likes a girl or fall in love with her, He directly send rishta to the girl's family. There is no concept of dating. That what islam teaches us to do so, and as a muslim you have to agree with me on that.
Due to misuse of mobile, internet and others things, lot of such incidents takes place.

Back
Top Bottom