What's new

Release of Taliban detainees: Pakistan took money, claims ex-Afghan spymast

I wonder what else we have done as Pakistanis after taking money? We can't just take money and sell our own ideas and thoughts, worse, sell our own people... we must ensure that we are independent and do not take orders from anyone.

The Mayor of the Presidential palace specially requested for members of Taliban to be released so to encourage them to come to the negotiating table and asked Pakistan to aid in the process , why the hell are they crying now ?

Whatever he says, no matter how much afghans hate us. We will unconditionally love them even if our country is destroyed in the process

Not really , let this war end ... No other Govt or armed forces will again allow these ungrateful Afghans to take refuge on the soil of Pakistan ...

No one is going to entertain your India nonsense in Afghanistan and you will be politely made to understand to mind your business.

Really ? I wonder where will you be if we merely stop the transit trade and the supplies allowed to you by my country for starters say a few weeks :azn: So to speak in this manner of making Islamabad understand " to mind its business " :rofl: Too much of Kandahar's finest ai'nt good for the mind ...

The Mayor of the Presidential palace specially requested for members of Taliban to be released so to encourage them to come to the negotiating table and asked Pakistan to aid in the process , why the hell are they crying now ?

I meant on another front. People are framed on false terrorism charges on US demand with no one to look after them. If our countrymen, our governments don't protect us from the west or the taliban then who will?

The other thing I stated is very simple. Either you eliminate Taliban militants and keep them shut in a dank, dirty jail all their lives or you treat them with some respect (though even I have no clue what respect can be afforded to a terrorist). Especially you don't torture militants in jail if they may be released some day because if that is done they will hate Pakistan in the future and be a threat when they are out of jails.

It speaks volumes about us and how our foreign policy is controlled by foreigners. We do not think or weigh the consequences of our actions. Tommorow if USA says go after Secur even though he is as innocent as a baby kid our authorities won't resist. Personally I want us to win the war on terror and that also independently-not on the behest of someone else.

Non of that matters to Mr Zulfiqar. All it matter to him is being a servant of the Panjabi

Watch out , The Northern safe houses aren't for you once the US withdraws :D So , before lecturing others and attacking people on racial grounds , keep in mind what is ANA composed of and who the hell are you controlled by ...

Who has taught you pashto to an urduspeaker like you.

Now , you have a problem with that :azn: O' Self-professed leader of all Pashtuns, and so called "savior" of Pashtun women ...

Try to avoid bringing Islam in the discussion next time , the verses of the Holy Quran and saying of the Prophet doesn't look good from a person who's so full of hate against every race , is all certain for old tribal mentality of killing for honor when Islam asks for forgiveness and mercy , is so against against inter marriage ( again promoted by the religion ) , is so full of blood significance and blood dominance concepts that were detested by Muhammed , doesn't want to live in harmony with other Muslims ... So , for the love for all that is holy , do not try to lecture us on what you do not yourself believe ...

I meant on another front. People are framed on false terrorism charges on US demand with no one to look after them. If our countrymen, our governments don't protect us from the west or the taliban then who will?

The other thing I stated is very simple. Either you eliminate Taliban militants and keep them shut in a dank, dirty jail all their lives or you treat them with some respect (though even I have no clue what respect can be afforded to a terrorist). Especially you don't torture militants in jail if they may be released some day because if that is done they will hate Pakistan in the future and be a threat when they are out of jails.

It speaks volumes about us and how our foreign policy is controlled by foreigners. We do not think or weigh the consequences of our actions. Tommorow if USA says go after Secur even though he is as innocent as a baby kid our authorities won't resist. Personally I want us to win the war on terror and that also independently-not on the behest of someone else.

Alright , I got that wrong ... I know it is true , innocents are framed on some understandings but I consider it the fog of war , the enemy isn't visible , the advantage that these outfits enjoy over the armed forces ... But in this context , bro , these are proven terrorists released on American demands and Afghan requests , they were released to facilitate the peace process in Afghanistan ... I can understand your frustration over the actions of the Govt but I must tell you they haven't got much choice at the moment ...

Exactly ! Either sent them to hell or keep them in jail and never release them and if you want to release them at a later date , do not torture them ... I am not sure if " respect " can be given to a murderer and a religious psychopath ...

Fortunately , we are coming out of the American camp at last ... Better late than never , mate ... I am more optimistic than ever ... The war on terror will end in Pakistan , but the question is " what happens inside Afghanistan ? " ...

Nice hearing from you after a long time , friend :D

Who the heck is irfan Pathan? :what: no one obsesses over race anymore, we are all Pakistanis and that's all that matters.

For some , race remains greater than God and lies the reason for their backwardness and incompatibility with the modern era ...

Oh yeah that he's a punjabi guy who got close to a Pathan girl and your male chauvinist ego can't get past that. You realize how ignorant and illiterate you sound? Do you own that girl? Is she your slave? She can't decide her life on her own?

No , that forms the basics of the tribal law , the strict and cruel enforcement upon women so that they spend their lives as slaves of a man ... They cant go to school , cant decide their life partner , the males nearly own the girl , nearly every action requires the written consent of a male member ... Forget his ignorance and illiteracy , he will proudly chant " upholding and promotion of race " in his next post ...

Not really , let this war end ... No other Govt or armed forces will again allow these ungrateful Afghans to take refuge on the soil of Pakistan ...

No, we have too many sympathisers still. I just hope we come to our sense, our good muslims "brothers" arent gonna be of much use to us.

No, we have too many sympathisers still. I just hope we come to our sense, our good muslims "brothers" arent gonna be of much use to us.

What Muslim brothers and what Ummah ? These are delusional concepts for the naive , I dont believe in them in this era ... That time is well past , people are fed up of this Afghan refugees involved in all sorts of crimes ...

If you aren't aware and merely trolling like most of your lot , those AQ leaders had a price on their head and since we spent precious resources tracking and arresting them , we had every right to claim that money :azn:

I never said you did not do the work, shoddy at times, but that may have been the disagreement on price.

As I said, its about the price.

I never said you did not do the work, shoddy at times, but that may have been the disagreement on price.

As I said, its about the price.

At that time , we were partners in this war on terror so stop this baseless theories of disagreement on price , the Afghans shouldn't cry when they themselves asked for the release ...

Maybe , it is ... Pakistan didn't initiate this on its own ...

No , that forms the basics of the tribal law , the strict and cruel enforcement upon women so that they spend their lives as slaves of a man ... They cant go to school , cant decide their life partner , the males nearly own the girl , nearly every action requires the written consent of a male member ... Forget his ignorance and illiteracy , he will proudly chant " upholding and promotion of race " in his next post ...
With such degrading comments against pashtun women, you are also insulting @Hyperion , @Abu Zolfiqar. Islam says that woman should stay at home and do purdah when she go outside, we pashtuns are simply following islam...
And unlike you people, we have strong culture, family system, values and traditions, with practical adherence to islam.... shareef-ul-nasal women do hijab...elders and women are given utmost respect in the society....
On this soldier issue i can see the wide cultural gap between pashtuns/afghans and desi/indics (punjabi, mohajir, sindhi, kashmiri)...river indus was supposed to be a natural boundry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have internet and mobile but i dont misuse it. Young generation of Pakistanis including pashtuns are misusing it to get in friendship with a girl. They do random "miscalls" and all that. If the random number turned out to be a girl, then she would be disturbed by contineous attempts...and so on.
And just check out the computers and internet on it. It is available now in every village, youngsters use it for nothing but movies and ****.
And your question where were they dating? that secret meeting was kind of date for them. Ofcourse in parachinar you cant have candle light dinner on table.

I'm sorry that you have been raised like a robot and that maybe girls dont like you so that's why you have such contempt for other happier couples :D

I'm sorry that you have been raised like a robot and that maybe girls dont like you so that's why you have such contempt for other happier couples :D

Though i am not a wali or saint, but do you want to say that all prophets, sahaba, awlia were robots? (nauzu billah).
You want me to get into the privates of nurses, my patients and their attendants?..how old are you abu zolfiqar? I thought you were a grown uncle , not a horny teenager....you think we are living in some madar pidar azaad society. West has corrupted your brain, come to your sense, be a pashtun, be a pakistani....fear allah before having dirty intentions for the girl you date.

Back
Top Bottom