What's new

Relationship with China or America ? What is more important ?

I admit i'm more like a Hawk style especially to Japanese, but not to India.

I wish too because that is going to lot of positive change in our region but the serious issues like kashmir and the rising hate against muslim minorities and the funding of terrorism against pakistan ,this simply cannot happen.Pakistan,china VS india is our past,present and future .
The future generation might will figure the mess out. Let's hope for the best.

China has already have 9600000 SQM territory, we don't want India's.
You sure we already have 9600000 Sqm territory not 9500000?
You know Arunachal a land of 90000 skm is in our own map?

The conflict of India and Pakistan doesn't serve China's long term interest in the region, i hope you both could understand. We shall pay enough respect to rach other, and endeavout to keep the status quo. Neither of the three countries wanna get involved in any war for their peoples' benefits.

What exact was the trap set by UK ??
Mcmahone line and the Kirshmir problem.

Agreed. What we can do is to ensure there is no war between the two in the next one hundred year. Time will help to console the scar.

All these mess was caused by the UK. we fight for the trap Devil set for us. Pathetic!
I am not very war loving person..
I can act tough all day long and i also post BS in this forum..and many forum member do the same but it's never easy to curb hatred Inside of you..
but from Inside I know, Every life is precious and war only bring destruction.
Hope time will mend our relation just like our Great Old Ancient Days..:tup::tup:

Can't you just be your own man.

I never understood this Trust in political terms, it's an oxymoron. We are not friends, but also not enemies, we are two countries looking out for our interests.

If they conflict we fight, if they are the same, we work together, if it doesn't concern we ignore. Keep in mind all three things can happen and should happen at the same time.

We could do business while at war, and screw over each other in friendship. That's what politics is, no permanent eneimes or friends just ever lasting interests.
Good points! But if ever the Sino-Indian border dispute is solved amicably, I think China would be a far better bet than the arrogance of the Yanks who cannot be a dependable ally as history has proven time and again. A Sino-Indian relationship both in economic and strategic terms would lead to a new world order. Add Russia, and this troika could become the most powerful grouping in the world.

The world would then be safer and more peaceful with the American government which is controlled by the Illuminati, the neo-cons, and the Bildergergs kept on a tight leash.

For that to happen both China and India need to fast track the boundary dispute. It would be in the interest of both nations to do so.

What does Chinese have to do with Siachin? :unsure:

NOt diRectly.. what I am saying is no of troops or even tech cannot help much in those heights !

Rather than acting ball less and trying to impress one of them against others would be childish !

You sure we already have 9600000 Sqm territory not 9500000?
You know Arunachal a land of 90000 skm is in our own map?
If China keep Cliams Arunachal and India keep claim Aksai Chin, there will be no end to the pathetic story. Keep what you have is the only solution for the border conflict. We two are strong enough to contain each others ambition.

Mcmahone line and the Kirshmir problem.

British India history he like to talk about.

If people start demanding areas according to historical boundaries , there are going to more territorial claims and wars .

If China keep Cliams Arunachal and India keep claim Aksai Chin, there will be no end to the pathetic story. Keep what you have is the only solution for the border conflict. We two are strong enough to contain each others ambition.

Exactly the point .

We Chinese are hundreds times more familiar and identified with Indian culture than those Yankees.

If Asians can get rid of the control of those Yankees, we will be able to solve all the problem in a more easier way. No insigation, no conspiracy, no stir up, more understanding and trust. Asians shall get more matured than today.

I feel very happy when i can talk in a postive way with Indian friends than a negative way.

exactly our point .. whatever is there just let it be ... in kashmir and arunachal or aksai chin !

Who's Pathetic story in case that Aksai Chin is smaller and barren land while Arunacal on the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom