What's new

Relationship with China or America ? What is more important ?

a example there were many conflict at LoC near dawang .
sometimes they pushing each other , sometimes they celebrating together.

We forgot since when the last bullet had been fired between us. We have a vast mountainous terrain to guard and the border is often not properly defined. So the occasional pushing,thrashing would happen but on a larger scenario, we have behaved more than "good friends."

We forgot since when the last bullet had been fired between us. We have a vast mountainous terrain to guard and the border is often not properly defined. So the occasional pushing,thrashing would happen but on a larger scenario, we have behaved more than "good friends."

Just to give you a measure of the gravity of the situation over there in mountains, Pakistan's famed special forces fell prey to our part time soldiers in siachen in '84 .. anything is possible over there !

Just to give you a measure of the gravity of the situation over there in mountains, Pakistan's famed special forces fell prey to our part time soldiers in siachen in '84 .. anything is possible over there !

What does Chinese have to do with Siachin? :unsure:

It's
Indians will think China's relation is more important when they got slapped by U.S. and isolated otherwise China is the bottom of the list. For us, Pakistan relation is more important than India despite the fact that we have alot of trade surplus with India :lol:, it's our all weather friend and the relation is one of it kind in this world, no matter the internal potitic turmoil on each side, we alway preserve an healthy relation and support each other since the establishment of diplomatic relation.
India crying to us now. They realize they are not qualified to stand wuth USA

India and China would only get close if China and India Stop claiming the lands of each. which i don't think China would stop even if India stops. Frankly i'm sorry to say China has too much Ego and selfishness

Second We're so much Obsessed with China Like Pakistan towards Us because we lost the war in 62

American's never had the respect for Asians and Never will, @nick_indian Right only because we're little strong in Asia to counter China, americans Needs us and nothing more. If we're in same possition as China now, They'd make Pakistan Stronger to Counter us. Tha's the west's strategy.

I don't know why this is happening when we both nations are very aware of this Plan of the west

Can't you just be your own man.

I never understood this Trust in political terms, it's an oxymoron. We are not friends, but also not enemies, we are two countries looking out for our interests.

If they conflict we fight, if they are the same, we work together, if it doesn't concern we ignore. Keep in mind all three things can happen and should happen at the same time.

We could do business while at war, and screw over each other in friendship. That's what politics is, no permanent eneimes or friends just ever lasting interests.

Just I remember of seeing someone's quote "A Friend is just an Enemy who hasn't attacked you yet"!!

LOL, they will give up harbors and lands they own in pakistan for a " friendship" with India. will this take place before or after the next multiple times they encroach on your lands?

They don' have to do that. Just settle our Land disputes. Let them keep what they've now and let's keep what we have, draw the map. this may encourage Indo-pak disputes. who knows maybe LOC can become international border.

But this would never happen because without an enemy state by you, you're nothing

already experience china hindi bhai bhai.......can't trust
what you will do jugal bandi......so america :-)

3515951121_63a6ff9c5e_m.jpg

d6426209e4c523d138d74f7574a4d496.jpg

chinese_staffers_kamati_20080901.jpg

08indchi.jpg

future will never come :-)

Have good relations with both countries .

Do business with both and follow a Non-Aligned Policy .

USA used to utilize Pakistan to contain India when you stull in soviet camp, and now they change her face to support India. The only purpose is to dampen China and India by instigating conflict between the two giants. We hope friendship from India, my true words. Never ignore the western influence of western block on Nehru, which is a critical reason why he choosed to push forward policy agianst China. Indians shall not take responsibility for Nehru's personal mistake. As a independant country, India shall always have his own thinking. My suggestion is: India shall not stay away with China to please American, it harms India's interets in the long run.

Have good relations with both countries .

Do business with both and follow a Non-Aligned Policy .
have you ever think of that we might want better relationship in the su-conscientiousness when we are badmoputhing to each other? Do you India really think American is more benevolent than Chinese?

have you ever think of that we might want better relationship in the su-conscientiousness when we are badmoputhing to each other? Do you India really think American is more benevolent than Chinese?

Having good relations is never a bad thing .

I don't care for America or China . I care only for the interests of India .

I don't even border to argue with a Japanese, cause i don't want friendship with them.

Having good relations is never a bad thing .

I don't care for America or China . I care only for the interests of India .
Do you think China will harm India's interest in the long run? How do you perceive the relationship between both?

Back
Top Bottom