What's new

Relationship with China or America ? What is more important ?

I think ...It's better to have a worthy opponent then to have a backstabbing friend..
India should look china as a worthy rival and vise-versa.
and yes, we can trade and do business but friends...I think it's a long course..
:tup:

At least Chinese willing to spend time to debate with Indian,. For American, not al all.

I think ...It's better to have a worthy opponent then to have a backstabbing friend..
and yes, we can trade and do business but friends...I think it's a long course..
Better keep the staus quo than harm it.

Do you think China will harm India's interest in the long run? How do you perceive the relationship between both?

Once the border disputes are solved there will not be much problem maybe except water sharing .

If you want good relations between the countries ask CCP to stop border incursions and engage in peacefull talks with India .

If you guys keep insisting China backstabbed India in 1962, ive got nothing to say. If you can't get it straight of the historical fact, there is no start point to develop further relationship.

If you guys keep insisting China backstabbed India in 1962, ive got nothing to say. If you can't get it straight of the historical fact, there is no start point to develop further relationship.

By back-stabbing friend , he meant USA .

Once the border disputes are solved there will not be much problem maybe except water sharing .

If you want good relations between the countries ask CCP to stop border incursions and engage in peacefull talks with India .
The boder is very long, it take a while to settle it down. Be pateint. Very tahnkful to Nick Indian to open this thread, very appreciated.

some provocative threads like 'India deloy four more brigades to counter China' will not remove the grievance in our heart, we shall always talk in a more constructive way. We never take India as enemy, hope you will have the same thought.

We should try to be closer to china because they are closer to us. and if China get on our side Pakistans problem will be solved as well
This is simply not going to happen because you have a territorial dispute with china.The only way to seek good relations with china is to return back their piece of land.I know you won,t like what i said but truth is bitter and so does the reality.

Never get too close with Yankees, they just deem you as useful henchman.

look buddy..war is not a solution these days..
But once that hatred peeps into ones mind it's hard to mend the ways through..
before 1962..It was all Inida and China..and look now..what we do just bash each other..
there is a Rahim Doha..
"Rahiman dhaga prem ka, Mat todo Chatkaye.
Jo tute phir na jude, Jude ghat padi jaye."

means,
Don't break the thread of love and friendship.
B'coz later even if you try to mend it by joining, The tying Knot still remain..
So, the glitches between two nation is not going to fade easily..
hope you understand my point..:tup:

This is simply not going to happen because you have a territorial dispute with china.The only way to seek good relations with china is to return back their piece of land.I know you won,t like what i said but truth is bitter and so does the reality.

1. It is not their piece of land .

2. The only solution is to accept LAC as the border .

3. The thing you said can be also be applied to Indo-Pak scenario afterall the entire J&K belong to us .

look buddy..war is not a solution these days..
But once that hatred peeps into ones mind it's hard to mend the ways through..
before 1962..It was all Inida and China..and look now..what we do just bash each other..
there is a Rahim Doha..
"Rahiman dhaga prem ka, Mat todo Chatkaye.
Jo tute phir na jude, Jude ghat padi jaye."

means,
Don't break the thread of love and friendship.
B'coz later even if you try to mend it by joining, The tying Knot still remain..
So, the glitches between two nation is not going to fade easily..
hope you understand my point..:tup:
Agreed. What we can do is to ensure there is no war between the two in the next one hundred year. Time will help to console the scar.

1. It is not their piece of land .

2. The only solution is to accept LAC as the border .

3. The thing you said can be also be applied to Indo-Pak scenario afterall the entire J&K belong to us .
All these mess was caused by the UK. we fight for the trap Devil set for us. Pathetic!

China has already have 9600000 SQM territory, we don't want India's.

Last time i visited Islamabad, a Pakistani friend told me he loves both Chinese and Indians. I'm quite touched.

My wish is CHinese/Indian/Pakistanis could peaceful living adjacent to each other. Why the hell not?
I wish too because that is going to lot of positive change in our region but the serious issues like kashmir and the rising hate against muslim minorities and the funding of terrorism against pakistan ,this simply cannot happen.Pakistan,china VS india is our past,present and future .

Back
Top Bottom