What's new

Relationship with China or America ? What is more important ?

Two giants have pathetic modern history shall get closer instead of diverting from each other. What you say?

Who's Pathetic story in case that Aksai Chin is smaller and barren land while Arunacal on the contrary.
If people living in Arunachal happy with India, why CHina shall take them back? Russia robbed 3000000 SQM lands from China in the 18 century, do you plan to claim it back from them as well? We shall keep the status quo and improving relationship for the future generation.

Accept the ground relaity is the only way to solve the endless pushover.

Two giants have pathetic modern history shall get closer instead of diverting from each other. What you say?

If people living in Arunachal happy with India, why CHina shall take them back? Russia robbed 3000000 SQM lands from China in the 18 century, do you plan to claim it back from them as well? We shall keep the status quo and improving relationship for the future generation.

Accept the ground relaity is the only way to solve the endless pushover.
You talk like a real Indian.

We lost too much land in the past, we will not let it ever happens in the future. Japan attacked China 309 times from 17 centuary, Why Indians so obssessed with just one time conflict with China? Time to make the change.

Russian another case they just occupied frozen lands.

You talk like a real Indian.
I'm a realistic Chinese, that's all.

Russian another case they just occupied frozen lands.
Those frozen land is very fertile, it'll be a heaven for our farmer if we didn't cede them. Even the Mogolia was forced to cut from China vy Soviet's blackmail, Do you plan to get it back now? Let's be realistic.

I'm a realistic Chinese, that's all.

Those frozen land is very fertile, it'll be a heaven for our farmer if we didn't cede them. Even the Mogolia was forced to cut from China vy Soviet's blackmail, Do you plan to get it back now? Let's be realistic.
Those Russian lands already not within our 9600000sqkms territory.

And Indian are really occupying our territory.

China and India are both big and nuke country.

Free trade zone might be a way to go .
Already have one Nathula but as for Arunacal it is our own how comes the idea of free trade zone?

The boder is very long, it take a while to settle it down. Be pateint. Very tahnkful to Nick Indian to open this thread, very appreciated.

some provocative threads like 'India deloy four more brigades to counter China' will not remove the grievance in our heart, we shall always talk in a more constructive way. We never take India as enemy, hope you will have the same thought.
hei bro chau

i only posted the thread you mentioned, though i post the thread i am very much willing to align with china, and still i have worked with so many chinese friends in singapore,(not only singaporean chinese). and i am very much supportive to the modi government which is not going to side of worlds self appointed watch man.

and i just put the defence news, not for any other provocative sense.

si she

TBH no point allying any side.. We shud try to be an self supporting independent views holding nation.. neither we require US as enemy nor China.. both are great nations and have great culture/ppl.. we may certain time agree with their views, certain time we may not... taht does nt mean we are sworn enemies or best of friends.. we are responsible folks who wish to create a better tomo.. thats a view thats agree by both china and india and USA... so lets do our best, expand our trades, and make a difference in the lives of its respective citizens..

BTW @wanglaokan : dear, i respect u for holding onto the idea of our friendship between the great nations... so many talks and silly things in threads, i admire u for keeping ur views devoid of such silly emotions.. love the fact that u wish for a peaceful tomo good for both countries.. hope to see that soon... hope our ppl in power do the same..

Correct, I agree with you but what if there a lack of respect from the other side as seen from this recent spat, from the comments of the American diplomats , from the American media coverage , from the detention of a famous Indian movie star at an American airport despite knowing who he was ? Without mutual respect do you think a meaningful relationship is possible ?

And why do you say China can never be a friend ? Is it only the border dispute or something else as well ?

Well said. Still this makes for an interesting discussion, I believe.

We cannot attribute the comments of that American diplomat to his country. We should recognize that state department has distanced themselves from those comments. The thing that US allowed our diplomat to go back to India, tells how important India is for US.

Indians should ask themselves: What is more important 1) A diplomat spat with US or 2) Regular incursions by Chinese armed forces into Ladhak.

Back
Top Bottom