What's new

Reham khan: If elections are held tomorrow, tomorrow I'll become the First Lady

(you were saying I may cooked it up). Read what I said again.
Read and understand what I wrote....You changed it after I wrote it....Now quit dragging it and embarrassing yourself as usual!

This is your initial post:

quite ambitious.

There is full interview of Jirga to show on Geo.

She said Imran khan life has seen bigger tabdeli post marriage.
She also said in a lighter tone "Geo nai abhi tak sabaq nahi sikha."

Rest was edited...If you want to further embarrass yourself all you need to do is check the timings of your own post:

Last edited: Today at 11:17 AM

Compared with when I wrote mine:
Today at 10:16 AM

1 whole hr ....Now quit bringing it forward as it ONLY shows your in poor light!

Read and understand what I wrote....You changed it after I wrote it....Now quit dragging it and embarrassing yourself as usual!

This is your initial post:

Rest was edited...If you want to further embarrass yourself all you need to do is check the timings of your own post:

Compared with when I wrote mine:

1 whole hr ....Now quit bringing it forward as it ONLY shows your in poor light!
Exactly. Read it again.

"There is full interview of Jirga on Geo"

You refused to google and started accusing me. It took me 5 seconds to google reham jirga and first result was that video I posted. Obviously it's easy for you to accuse others than look up.

I edited the post later to add the video because I figure you are too lazy to look something up that goes against Immi. Reference was already there before I posted video.

Quit crying.

Don't change topic. It is you who we are are talking about for furnishing bohatan against someone's wife. BTW if you hate IK so much, why mimicking him by furnishing bohtan?

She is not someone's wife, she is the wife of 2nd most popular leader in Pakistani politics who aspire to become the first lady of Pakistan and who gives political interviews on national TV....she is fair game

If she literally said as the thread title...then that is disturbing....

But if this is words adjusted to mean that then the sicko is really desperate!

Since I am neither interested in her or her personal life I dont really listen to what she has to say.....as long as it is not something as obnoxious as that OP has cooked!

OP is a metal case, imagine if she had answered something else, the thread would have been differently presented altogether ... :lol:

She is not someone's wife, she is the wife of 2nd most popular leader in Pakistani politics who aspire to become the first lady of Pakistan and who gives political interviews on national TV....she is fair game

this just shows your character....no offense.

DisAgree man never get old:undecided: on topic reply is TOP, ride it.

well after he fall from the Crane , i doubt he can do or give anything manly to Rehaam ,
i dont see Rehaam taking a 9 month leave from work after the marriage :D

Choti Tabdili nai aye gi Janab hahahahahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom