What's new

Reham khan: If elections are held tomorrow, tomorrow I'll become the First Lady

Its very brave of her to give most anti PTI journalist interview in most anti PTI channel

One thought he can become the PM on Gen. Pasha's shoulder
the other thinks she can become first lady on Imran's shoulder.

that much shoulder sitting is prone to a disastrous accident, considering Imran's favorite hobby of climbing the containers.

reminds me of a funny accident as a child. in one of the houses on the street i lived was a house with 10' walls and had few big Guava (Amrood trees), we kids always wanted to steal them but couldnt fingure out how. One day my genius friend came up with the idea of my sitting down then he stands on my shoulders and I stand up so he can reach the amroods. So we did and as he got one amrood and was reaching for 2nd one, back door opened and home owner came out in the garden...my friend whispered my name and said "run someone is coming", while still standing on my shoulders....so i did, ran, while he is still standing on my shoulder.

What if someone says Pasha run committee is coming to probe. :wave:
hmm chaudry nisar already said it was a lie . secondly if nawaz sharif can bcom CM and PM on zia shoulder . why do you consider it a bad thing. Hypocrites .

Its very brave of her to give most anti PTI journalist interview in most anti PTI channel

hmm chaudry nisar already said it was a lie . secondly if nawaz sharif can bcom CM and PM on zia shoulder . why do you consider it a bad thing. Hypocrites .

but no one is sitting on NS shoulders

I cooked? I gave reference.

Obviously you be like "burden of proof lies on me." I already gave reference, rest is your work.

I don't care whether you believe or not. Not everyone here thinks like you.
Video was posted later...check time when I posted (Today at 10:16 AM) and when you edited OP (Last edited: Today at 11:17 AM) ...AND reported for personal attack (as usual)

Posted for earthlings like akhlieous that think people cook up stuff despite already given reference earlier.
What reference?

It's easier to accuse people of lying than google searching "reham jirga"
Only you google like that not everyone ...Keep your sick mentality to yourself!

but no one is sitting on NS shoulders
lets see. may be you are too blind to notice. This brother, his samdhi, his brother son, his daughter, his his daughter husband, his cousin (abid sher ali ) .

lets see. may be you are too blind to notice. This brother, his samdhi, his brother son, his daughter, his his daughter husband, his cousin (abid sher ali ) .

but none of them made relationship to him because he will become a PM
Reham only married Imran for one reason and one reason alone

Kyon Bhai, aap ko ghaib ka ilm hey? Hazrat Jibreel ney aa kar aap ko bataya? Why you say something for which you are not entitled.

sand how do you know that? did that came in that big brains of yours?

Now she wants to marry whomever Zardari nominates for the Premiership????

hahahah

Actually she will become first lady on Gen. (retd) Pasha's shoulders too,.

Question is if Gen. retd Pasha is strong enough to carry both AND run (as per your Amrood example). hahahah

thats a very stupid thing to say, everyone makes prediction about events do you ask everyone the same question?
What I said is far less stupid than the baseless accusations you are furnishing against a woman. It is called Bohtaan not prediction by the way. What if someone begins predicting about your wife for why she married you?

hahahah

Actually she will become first lady on Gen. (retd) Pasha's shoulders too,.

Question is if Gen. retd Pasha is strong enough to carry both AND run (as per your Amrood example). hahahah

Thats what I said, if there is a committee to prob these allegations, Gen Pasha will run...down goes Imran, down goes first lady dream.

What I said is far less stupid than the baseless accusations you are furnishing. It is called Bohtaan not prediction by the way.

who knows more about Bohtaans than Imran...Imran's Bohtaans

that much shoulder sitting is prone to a disastrous accident, considering Imran's favorite hobby of climbing the containers.

reminds me of a funny accident as a child. in one of the houses on the street i lived was a house with 10' walls and had few big Guava (Amrood trees), we kids always wanted to steal them but couldnt fingure out how. One day my genius friend came up with the idea of my sitting down then he stands on my shoulders and I stand up so he can reach the amroods. So we did and as he got one amrood and was reaching for 2nd one, back door opened and home owner came out in the garden...my friend whispered my name and said "run someone is coming", while still standing on my shoulders....so i did, ran, while he is still standing on my shoulder...I am sure you can imagine what happened to my friend

What if someone says Pasha run committee is coming to probe. :wave:

Really , you honestly believe that IK getting elected as PM is such a far fetched reality.

What Planet do you live on ? Your statement speaks volumes about your credibility.

PTI received second most votes in general election - The Express Tribune

Video was posted later...check time when I posted (Today at 10:16 AM) and when you edited OP (Last edited: Today at 11:17 AM) ...AND reported for personal attack (as usual)

What reference?

Only you google like that not everyone ...Keep your sick mentality to yourself!

I already said video name. But you always ask for proof so there you go (you were saying I may cooked it up). Read what I said again.

Such an emotional girl man. First you accuse me of cooking stuff (refusing to look up referenced video) and then when I call you on it you report me haha. Report me all day, you're wasting your time. Meanwhile go and see how many times you use the word "bitch" and "asshole" among few other terms.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom