What's new

Reham khan: If elections are held tomorrow, tomorrow I'll become the First Lady

this just shows your character....no offense.

why offense, that is my character, i cant be doghla like most of you who give your comments on every woman but once she marries your leader she becomes part of "my good character", when she was on BBC calling every Pakistani men namard she was a bitch as per most of members but she got cleansed by PTI leader.

but reading what you just said, she was right, Pakistani men are namard.

How does it prove your point ?

my point is why she married a namard.

bvcoz ush k ghilyat ap loggon jesay gatiya nhie hain. that is women from all over the world like him .

true that, thats why he has so many children.
dont make a political leader you idol...just an advise from grown up

true that, thats why he has so many children.
dont make a political leader you idol...just an advise from grown up
well what these group up are doing for last few decades are the reason we are in this mess .

well what these group up are doing for last few decades are the reason we are in this mess .

oh yeah we forgot the youth of PTI
Justice Wajih was too old so he got fired
Tareen and Shah Mehmood ki ulhar jawania dekho bus

oh yeah we forgot the youth of PTI
Justice Wajih was too old so he got fired
Tareen and Shah Mehmood ki ulhar jawania dekho bus
ur replies make me wonder if you are really old. you soujnd like a 13 year old kid. with all due respect . most of your replies are stupid. if people of your genration had same views when they were young no wonder we are in this mess .

as u say u r old. just make ur young kid read your post. he will be disgusted by ur mentality

Reham Believed Imran's Bongian about "Election 2015 me hongye", so she married him in a haste.

@Jzaib : you got me bro I am 13 hehehe

Reham Believed Imran's Bongian about "Election 2015 me hongye", so she married him in a haste.

@Jzaib : you got me bro I am 13 hehehe
again . just read ur family member reqad your post and he will say u have a sick mind . as i said u deserve PMLN

again . just read ur family member reqad your post and he will say u have a sick mind . as i said u deserve PMLN

dont get too emotional, thats the problem with you teens
I just hope you give same respect to every woman you see, what the "F" is she some prophet's wife???

why offense, that is my character, i cant be doghla like most of you who give your comments on every woman but once she marries your leader she becomes part of "my good character", when she was on BBC calling every Pakistani men namard she was a bitch as per most of members but she got cleansed by PTI leader.

but reading what you just said, she was right, Pakistani men are namard.

only you can get that low.......

I've never used such language even for meera, veena etc.....

only you can get that low.......

I've never used such language even for meera, veena etc.....

where did i say you can?
yes only I can

talking on this thread I have come to realize how saint Pakistani men are

how come Pakistan rates no 1 on internet **** search by Google...must be yahoodi sazish. Because Pakistani men cannot hear even mentioning the name of their leader's wife. I am sure they all gaze down when a stranger woman walks by. I have such a big regard for these men of Pakistan

freaking dooghley

dont get too emotional, thats the problem with you teens
I just hope you give same respect to every woman you see, what the "F" is she some prophet's wife???
again your dirty mentality. I hope ur kids are not like that .
We do give respect to every women. Did u seem imran khan or any serious party member saying that mariyum sercurity officer k saath baag gayi, other daughter of nawaz was caught on cam beating bakery boy . bcoz we dnt get personal . we dont get as cheap as u guys do . we do respect women. I hope ur mother would have taught u something when you were young .

again your dirty mentality. I hope ur kids are not like that .
We do give respect to every women. Did u seem imran khan or any serious party member saying that mariyum sercurity officer k saath baag gayi, other daughter of nawaz was caught on cam beating bakery boy . bcoz we dnt get personal . we dont get as cheap as u guys do . we do respect women. I hope ur mother would have taught u something when you were young .

come on now explain to me where did i use dirty mind for Reham, point out anything dirty i had said. but you know you cant, you are protecting her as a mother and in that sense even if i say Oye Reham would be dirty for you. you bunch of emotional teenagers. Get this again in your small sensitive brain, she an average woman who lied about her educations and recently got married to Imran and her status got elevated at least in the minds of PTI teens. but for the rest she is an opportunist and you will know it soon depending on Imran's political carrier.

come on now explain to me where did i use dirty mind for Reham, point out anything dirty i had said. but you know you cant, you are protecting her as a mother and in that sense even if i say Oye Reham would be dirty for you. you bunch of emotional teenagers. Get this again in your small sensitive brain, she an average woman who lied about her educations and recently got married to Imran and her status got elevated at least in the minds of PTI teens. but for the rest she is an opportunist and you will know it soon depending on Imran's political carrier.
khud ap ko hadiyat deh .

Why she went to Geo tv because they were boycotting Geo earlier
She will be the NEXT ZARDARI of Pakistan .... :whistle:
11863316_820570221374865_5397545572338170067_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom