What's new

Reham khan: If elections are held tomorrow, tomorrow I'll become the First Lady

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
quite ambitious.

There is full interview of Jirga to show on Geo.

She said Imran khan life has seen bigger tabdeli post marriage.
She also said in a lighter tone "Geo nai abhi tak sabaq nahi sikha."

Skip to 0:25

Posted for earthlings like akhlieous that think people cook up stuff despite already given reference earlier. It's easier to accuse people of lying than google searching "reham jirga"

Last edited:
If all Reham khan wanted was to become First Lady, then she should have chosen her groom wisely, Given the fact that the game of throne which is played for the PMs post in Pakistan, It will always be a Sharif or Bhutto that will decide who actually sits on the throne

If she literally said as the thread title...then that is disturbing....

But if this is words adjusted to mean that then the sicko is really desperate!

Since I am neither interested in her or her personal life I dont really listen to what she has to say.....as long as it is not something as obnoxious as that OP has cooked!

Since I am neither interested in her or her personal life I dont really listen to what she has to say.....as long as it is not something as obnoxious as that OP has cooked!
I cooked? I gave reference.

Obviously you be like "burden of proof lies on me." I already gave reference, rest is your work.

I don't care whether you believe or not. Not everyone here thinks like you.

Better to give a link of the full show...

oh wow very optimistic statement, all the best

I don't know but I just don't like her.

Better to give a link of the full show...

One thought he can become the PM on Gen. Pasha's shoulder
the other thinks she can become first lady on Imran's shoulder.

that much shoulder sitting is prone to a disastrous accident, considering Imran's favorite hobby of climbing the containers.

reminds me of a funny accident as a child. in one of the houses on the street i lived was a house with 10' walls and had few big Guava (Amrood trees), we kids always wanted to steal them but couldnt fingure out how. One day my genius friend came up with the idea of my sitting down then he stands on my shoulders and I stand up so he can reach the amroods. So we did and as he got one amrood and was reaching for 2nd one, back door opened and home owner came out in the garden...my friend whispered my name and said "run someone is coming", while still standing on my shoulders....so i did, ran, while he is still standing on my shoulder...I am sure you can imagine what happened to my friend

What if someone says Pasha run committee is coming to probe. :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom