What's new

Regional power confronts China over East Sea

Japan can't even defend the Daiyou/Senkaku Islands without U.S. help. They run to Clinton for reassurance.

You think China cares what Japan thinks about the South China Sea? China is just itching to drop a 3.3-megaton thermonuclear warhead on Tokyo.

Let's say Japan interferes in the South China Sea. China declares war on Japan and reminds the Japanese that the war crimes of Imperial Japan are unpaid. China nukes Tokyo and we can go from there.

You know how Jews really really hate Nazis? Chinese people feel the same way about Japanese. We have a score to settle with them.

You are trying to convince us with your fake propaganda that China and Japan have agreed for peaceful development in the disputed areas in the previous thread. :rofl:
Your lies are pathetically exposed :rofl:

Niceguy said "Why we need to take on the USN??" More than likely, you were put words in his mouths.

to close the Malacca strait is to challenge the USN. As the USN is in charge of ensuring the freedom of trade.

to close the Malacca strait is to challenge the USN. As the USN is in charge of ensuring the freedom of trade.

Niceguy meants: "Viet Nam Navy will stop any China ships across Malacca Straight" Not trying over take USN jobs nor any other countries except China.

who has the military capability to close the Malacca strait ?

Viet Nam Navy capability to blocks any China transport ship, commercial ship which are carries oils, goods if war happens.

Viet Nam Navy capability to blocks any China transport ship, commercial ship which are carries oils, goods if war happens.

Vietnam has something called "navy"?

let me tell you what navy means,lol..

People's Liberation Army Navy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The People's Liberation Army Navy (PLAN or PLA Navy) is the naval branch of the People's Liberation Army, the armed forces of the People's Republic of China.

Until the early 1990s, the PLA Navy performed a subordinate role to the PLA Ground Force. Since then, the PLA Navy has undergone a rapid modernization. The PLA Navy is the second largest naval service in the world, only behind the United States Navy. With a personnel strength of over 250,000, the PLAN also includes the 35,000-strong Coastal Defense Force and the 56,000-strong PLA Marine Corps, plus a 56,000-strong PLA Naval Air Force, operating several hundred land-based aircraft and ship-based helicopters.

Inventory
Type Nr.
Planned/
Building Nr.
Active[37] Nr. in
Reserve
Submarines
Nuclear Ballistic Missile Submarines 4 1
Nuclear Attack Submarines 6 X
Conventional Ballistic Missile Submarines 1 X
Conventional Attack Submarines 52 X
Total Submarines 63 1
Principal Surface Combatants
Aircraft Carriers 1 X
Assault Ships 2 X
Destroyers 25 X
Frigates 47 X
Total Principal Surface Combatants 75
Coastal Warfare Vessels
Missile Boats 91 X
Patrol Boats 231 X
Total Coastal Warfare Vessels 332 X
Amphibious Warfare Vessels
Landing Ships 88 X
Landing Craft 140 230
Total Amphibious Warfare Vessels 228 230
Mine Warfare Vessels
Mine Warfare Ships 52 40
Mine Warfare Drones ? X
Total Mine Warfare Vessels 52 40
Total Auxiliary/Support Vessels 219 X
Total All Vessels 962 271
Total Combat Vessels 515 41
Total Major Combat Vessels 138 1

Navy Aviation
Aircraft Origin Type Versions In service Notes
Fixed-wing aircraft
Shenyang J-11BH/S China Multi role fighter J-11 24 Chinese developed fighter with airframe based on the Su-27
Chengdu J-10 China Multi role fighter J-10, J-10AS, J-10SH[38] 20
Xian JH-7A Flounder China Maritime strike JH-7A 35[38]
Shenyang J-8II Finback – China Multi role fighter J-8 48[38]
Chengdu J-7D/E Fishbed China Interceptor J-7 30[38]
Sukhoi Su-30 MK2 Flanker Russia
China Multi role fighter Su-30MKK2/33 24[38]
Nanchang Q-5 Fantan China Light bomber A-5 30
Xian H-6 China strategic bomber H-6D 16[38]
Shaanxi Y-8MPA China patrol aircraft Y-8 MPA 6[38] An-12 licensed copy
Shaanxi Y-8 China AEW Y-8 ELINT[38] 2
Harbin SH-5 China ASW SH-5 3
Shenyang JianJiao JJ-6 Farmer China trainer JJ-6 30[38]
Xian Y-7 China Medium transport Y-7 10 a variant of Antonov An-24 Coke
Shijiazhuang Y-5 China light utility aircraft Y-5 3
JF-15 China Multirole combat aircraft JF15 50 ordered[38]
Hongdu JL-8 China Jet trainer/ Light attack JL-8 12[38]
Guizhou JL-9 China Jet trainer/ attack JL-9 12[38]
Helicopters
Chenghe Z-8 China AEW Z-8 26[38] Aérospatiale SA 321 Super Frelon variant
Harbin Z-9 China ASW/SAR Z-9 21 Z-9C
Mil Mi-8 Hip USSR Medium transport helicopter Mi-8 8
Kamov Ka-28 Helix USSR ASW Ka-28 12 6 ordered [38]
Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin Attack Helicopter AS365N 3[38]

People's Liberation Army Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

who has the military capability to close the Malacca strait ?

a lot country have this capability,as Malacca Strait has a lot of Choke Points..just deploy your force there,Malacca is Yours.but of course for that you need active support from a country on that region.both USA and India(not needed as we don't want any fight) can choke it..maybe China can too,though I don't know any country on that region that will give active support on that to Chinese.even regional countries have that capability with much smaller naval force.

fpasouthchinasea.gif

a lot country have this capability,as Malacca Strait has a lot of Choke Points..just deploy your force there,Malacca is Yours.but of course for that you need active support from a country on that region.both USA and India(not needed as we don't want any fight) can choke it..maybe China can too,though I don't know any country on that region that will give active support on that to Chinese.even regional countries have that capability with much smaller naval force.

does China ever claim the she will block Malacca?which country can be this stupid to make such a claim?then that country must be so retarded.

I share my sympathy with Manchu people (but not you, he he, you troll too much here). Manchu Kuo and Vietnam didn't any dispute about territory today. :yahoo:

haha,I have no sympathy for you midget:yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom