What's new

Regent tested positive a week after receiving Sinovac vaccine

We didn't critisize?
Ok, I accept your POW.

I have two disagreements though.
First one- The doctor who brought out the facts of Wuhan Virus appears to have been given the honour due to public pressure. That proves that Chinese social media does put pressure on the Govt.

Second one- If Chinese believe so fastidiously on positive criticism then why do most Chinese Flags are so rabid and hard line on criticising any thing Non-Chinese? Please be a little gentle there too. Or is it that there is no CCP keeping a watch on anything Non-Chinese?

Ok, I accept your POW.

I have two disagreements though.
First one regarding the doctor who brought out the facts of Wuhan Virus. He appears to have been given the honour due to public pressure. That proves that Chinese social media does put pressure on the Govt.

If Chinese believe so fastidiously on positive criticism then why do most Chinese Flags are so rabid and hard line on criticising any thing Non-Chinese? Please be a little gentle there too. Or is it that there is no CCP keeping a watch on anything Non-Chinese?

You are free to think it's not sincere but heck even the notion of public pressure itself is some kind of public feedback? Does a complete authoratarian system with no feedback mechanism gives a fck about public pressure to start with? Exactly my point the people in China do voice themselves in a different way. We use surveys and online comments and the internet press to voice our feelings and mind you, the CCP takes this very seriously even more so that a democracy.

Dude, we are not representative of the whole China, China is as diverse as any country and before this we don't even know India, its only when Indians started getting anti China, we start to attack back. Give me a break is you don't think the Western press is not biased and look at how they are sticking up and covering up for Pfitzer? If there is even a single death for Chinese vaccines, would they be so forgiving,?

It has been explained by Indonesian official that getting vaccination is not making you free from getting the virus, but despite the virus can still infect, the body immune system has already developed the system to fight the virus, so the impact will be much less severe than non-vaccinated people.

He also probably just get one shot, not yet second shot since even President, as the first in Indonesia getting the shot, just get the shot a week ago.

Last edited:
If there is even a single death for Chinese vaccines, would they be so forgiving,?
I agree. Western press is like any other press and totally biased.

I hope that the forum discussions become a little more positive and less acrimonious and abusive.

If I played any part to it then please accept my apologies. 🙏🏽🙏🏽

I don't know about this vaccine but Sinofarm starts to build anti bodies after 35 days of first doze...

I agree. Western press is like any other press and totally biased.

I hope that the forum discussions become a little more positive and less acrimonious and abusive.

If I played any part to it then please accept my apologies. 🙏🏽🙏🏽
Forgive me too, I will be also anti India when I talk because its just human nature to insult after getting insulted, end of the day, we are humans.

The doctor who brought out the facts of Wuhan Virus appears to have been given the honour due to public pressure. That proves that Chinese social media does put pressure on the Govt.
FYI, Dr. Li is not the only doctor or person honor, a large group of people are honor at the same times.

One of the common trait of those honored is that persons that passed away (whether because of COVID or not) in the line of duty during the lockdown of Wuhan are honor by the Chinese gov't.

As you probably know, Dr. Li was summoned and warned by police to not spread unconfirmed information. After that he went back to his hospital's work as a eye doctor. About a week later, he was checking the eye of one of his patient, this patient is infected and pass the virus to him. He subsequently infected his parent. His parent recovered but he did not and died from the virus.

He took the risk to stay at his hospital job and died from that.

It is only right that the Chinese gov't should honor him.

Back
Top Bottom