What's new

Refugees trapped in AJK banging at India's door

On the issue of refugees from IOK returning to their homes, by all means that should be facilitated, but is the situation on the ground, in terms of Indian Army oppression in IOK, really better, or is this just an attempt to make it look like it is?

I disagree. Refugees returning to J&K have likely been steeped in jihadi and anti-indian propaganda. They will only destabilize the situation further.

Also, there is no way of verifying which of these people are jehadis and which ones are not. According to me, they should stay in Pakistan, since they also seem to have their families there.

the situation in J&K has improved. the Kashmiri middle class is looking to become part of the mainstream economy and better their lives, rather than get into jihadi organizations.

Govt. has spent crores of rupees recently to improve infrastructure, healthcare and connectivity in that part, which is further aiding their aspirations to become part of the global workforce and not remain isolated for some pipedream.

That must be the biggest BS article i have ever read.
My family comes from AJK and i have never heard of a single refugee ever wanting to go back into IOK and get killed.

Who tf made this lmao, AjKians are Happy. Rest assured they are very excited about freeing their brothers in IoK

Back
Top Bottom