What's new

Refreshing Old Pakistani Drama Memories

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who don't know about Dhuvaa drama..... the most famous drama of our history... it's the only drama in which i literally wept.... I remember i was 7 years old when i watched Dhuvaa drama and 10 years old when i watched Alpha Bravo Charlie.... Here is the whole drama highlights of Dhuva just to refresh your memories....

DHUWAN - Kisse da yaar na vichre - YouTube

My most favorite scene in Alpha bravo charlie was when Gul sher went on a date with girl and didnt had enough money to pay and Girl knew pashto and gul sher become stunned :D.... and second most fav scene was when Gul sher was in Bosnia talking to a female,convincing her not to fight with serbs... and girls ask emotionally what she would do than... Epic dialogues....

And most Favorite scene in Dhuvaa dramay was when Ashar and his friend were chasing some guy on roof and both were shot and they fell off the roof and drama episode ended there leaving all viewers shocked...... and in next episode they survived because of the bullet proof vests... Man i can tell everyone had sigh of relief and thanked GOD :D Director played with people emotions very well! Hats off to shoaib mansoor...

Share your Epic moments of these old dramas.!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom