What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

I dpnt sleep much. Chronic insomnia. Not able to sleep more than 4 hours a day :(
wow 4 hours :what: that's too less of a healthy sleep....mind asking me if you smoke excessively or drink coffee too much? nicotine does that! quit it!

@Informant :p:

whats-in-a-cigarette1.jpg

wow 4 hours :what: that's too less of a healthy sleep....mind asking me if you smoke excessively or drink coffee too much? nicotine does that! quit it!

No hot drinks at all. I just dont know how people drink coffee or tea, their breath smells. No hot drinks at my office, copious amounts of free redbull is made available for employees.

I smoke not a lot though. Just one pack a day.

No hot drinks at all. I just dont know how people drink coffee or tea, their breath smells. No hot drinks at my office, copious amounts of free redbull is made available for employees.

I smoke not a lot though. Just one pack a day.
work load? mom's sandals?:tongue: or was it always 4 hours sleep ever since you came to this world?:tongue:

work load? mom's sandals?:tongue: or was it always 4 hours sleep ever since you came to this world?:tongue:

I used to sleep a lot but since i moved to Pak my sleep has gone downhill. More time to play around. You dig? :p:

That cigarette wali pic is not nice :(

I know it's bad. Dont guilt me as well :argh:

I used to sleep a lot but since i moved to Pak my sleep has gone downhill. More time to play around. You dig? :p:

That cigarette wali pic is not nice :(

I know it's bad. Dont guilt me as well :argh:
yes that pic was nice...smoking is a slow cancer...slow death...the sooner you realize the better:tongue:
images

what sorta "games" you play? haha jk

@Informant feel feel

smoking_cancer.JPG

Im think about quitin myself..
good job!:tup:

My Grandfather suffered from Larynx Cancer.... got it removed ... and after 7-8 years the cancer returned... he died 1.5 years back... May Allah bless his soul and everybody else...
Sorry to hear that....May he rest in peace...yeah some of the cancer types can come back....you should be more careful then....and its an inherited disease you know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom