What's new

Golden Days of Pakistan and PTV

Yes habibs. I have seen old drama extensively. The class the exuded by those serials were by far better than anything today. It's about women being bitches to their sasumas or conniving women trying to score a man. Or a man tryina score a woman. It has deveolved into nothing but shit shows and following the line of Indian shows.

Though the girls are hot, something @Marshmallow wishes to be. :whistle:

I have a sense of humor, you have a kiddish one. Had God given you a sense of humor you'd be funny!

You're lardaka and "chalako massi" :D

Boys are thick, the moment a prettier girl walks in all bets are off with girls. They will be sweet on the face but scorned behind their backs. I have seen girls switch from being a very sweet caring friend to absolutely putrid, horrid and scorned thought having, EVIL women. For some reason you seem like those, and i will not be ashamed to admit. I love bad girls.

No one likes nice girls, they are boring. :yes4:

Oh dont say anything about doctors, they are so nice. My class fellows, 4 of them-close friends, are doctors and they took part in some demonstration for better pay, man those guys got beat by the police. So happy. Guy doctors are useless. My reaction to them when they asked for my help:

tumblr_mb0xqqpAck1rsykmco1_400.gif

No body is impressed with software engineers. Yahan par log are like: hain engineer? Computer? Technician? Software ka kaunsa engineer? Then they ask me to be an IT technician for their devices. NO I DO NOT WORK AT HAFEEZ CENTER :pissed:

:(

No she is my love, tall and slender and cute! :wub:

Jalo aur jalo

743pv7l.jpg

Plus i am sure these machars are your agent to ruin my :sleep:
im a bad girl?:unsure: yeah i take cocaine in the breaky,Heroin in lunch and opium in dinner:cheesy: by the way thori marijuana tu dedo coffee mi dalni hey:drag: hehehehehe no i aint of the evil type...rather opposite....im frendliest of the frendly person and get along very well with old/new frends8-).....ok i might have bitched someone once:ashamed:....ok hmm maybe twice:ashamed: or maybe i do that occasionally:p: but hey its harmless!

but what's wrong in being confident and blunt?:unsure: mom says the zamana is so kharab and in this male dominating society you have to be like that:ashamed: hahahaha how typical ...nah just joking...

my sense of humour is kiddish? its supposed to be like that...naturally....you guys start your jokes from food then it turns to girls then to wars to bullets to voilence and killings to abusing:argh: ....so im happy with my kiddish jokes:p:

obviously you will favour only the Female Docs:enjoy:...explain alot:p:...but honestly speaking in Pakistan there are more quacks than Docs you would be seeing at most places....have you ever wondered why there are only few recognized Medical Colleges in Pak then howcome we have so many doctors working in 2/3 shifts a day?...i have lot of respect for this profession or anyother as long as they are doing it with sincerity ...but Medicince has become a business now....and Patients just some experimental beings...no checks and balances:disagree:

Good atleast they call you an IT technician and expect you to solve the related problems:tongue: Pak mey tu log expect an optometrist to treat their stomach and liver problems as well:enjoy:

Al-bhatti you know a secret of informant? just say earthquake agaya and you will see him jumping up and down with extreme fear here:p:...such is the bravery of this person:disagree:...and he is often seen here talking about bullets and guns:p:

Yaaar @Informant , yeh Marshmallow tou asal mein bohat larakaa haiii ! :fie:

But what else can one expect from jealous Islamabadis who look to Lahore with envy & pray every day before going to bed - Please God make our city as beautiful as Lahore & make us as cool & fun loving as Lahoris ! :angel:
lol you wouldnt miss a chance to hit on me would you:argh: im jealous of lahore?:unsure: yeah why not Lahore has something that no other place has:lazy2:

Lahore has dengue:p:

Lahore has 23 hours of loadshedding:p:

What does a celebration mean it in lahore?
make records and entertain people by cracking nuts eating almonds and pistachios in minimum time:rofl: or trying to make TOMOATOES our national fruit by distributing it for free there even on motorway:rofl:

A nice view there?
seeing a red colour ugly looking jungla buss running on the road....lahorites feel proud and happy to see any imported vehical,whether made in turkey or ethiopia is there on roads:rofl:

Weather Change?
even if there is one/two drops of rain and some three or four flowers seen coming out here and there and they start saying oh spring agya spring agaya....kitni greenery ho gae hey lahore may:p: if you wanna see real green thingy,see it in islo:bunny:

Food?
Food street Food street Food street Food street Food street Food street just that:girl_cray3: morning food,afternoon food night food....food food buss food:tsk:

shall i proceed more?:p: o im jealous of lahore:cray:

:p:

lol you wouldnt miss a chance to hit on me would you:argh: im jealous of lahore?:unsure: yeah why not Lahore has something that no other place has:lazy2:

make records and entertain people by cracking nuts eating almonds and pistachios in minimum time:rofl: or trying to make TOMOATOES our national fruit by distributing it for free there even on motorway:rofl:

A nice view there?
seeing a red colour ugly looking jungla buss running on the road....lahorites feel proud and happy to see any imported vehical,whether made in turkey or ethiopia is there on roads:rofl:

Weather Change?
even if there is one/two drops of rain and some three or four flowers seen coming out here and there and they start saying oh spring agya spring agaya....kitni greenery ho gae hey lahore may:p: if you wanna see real green thingy,see it in islo:bunny:

Food?
Food street Food street Food street Food street Food street Food street just that:girl_cray3: morning food,afternoon food night food....food food buss food:tsk:

Ap hazrat ayee hain na bardii amreeka se jaisay :sick:

im a bad girl?:unsure: yeah i take cocaine in the breaky,Heroin in lunch and opium in dinner:cheesy: by the way thori marijuana tu dedo coffee mi dalni hey:drag: hehehehehe no i aint of the evil type...rather opposite....im frendliest of the frendly person and get along very well with old/new frends8-).....ok i might have bitched someone once:ashamed:....ok hmm maybe twice:ashamed: or maybe i do that occasionally:p: but hey its harmless!

but what's wrong in being confident and blunt?:unsure: mom says the zamana is so kharab and in this male dominating society you have to be like that:ashamed: hahahaha how typical ...nah just joking...

my sense of humour is kiddish? its supposed to be like that...naturally....you guys start your jokes from food then it turns to girls then to wars to bullets to voilence and killings to abusing:argh: ....so im happy with my kiddish jokes:p:

obviously you will favour only the Female Docs:enjoy:...explain alot:p:...but honestly speaking in Pakistan there are more quacks than Docs you would be seeing at most places....have you ever wondered why there are only few recognized Medical Colleges in Pak then howcome we have so many doctors working in 2/3 shifts a day?...i have lot of respect for this profession or anyother as long as they are doing it with sincerity ...but Medicince has become a business now....and Patients just some experimental beings...no checks and balances:disagree:

Good atleast they call you an IT technician and expect you to solve the related problems:tongue: Pak mey tu log expect an optometrist to treat their stomach and liver problems as well:enjoy:

Al-bhatti you know a secret of informant? just say earthquake agaya and you will see him jumping up and down with extreme fear here:p:...such is the bravery of this person:disagree:...and he is often seen here talking about bullets and guns:p:

You are a bad girl, no good girl knows about all the naughty/good stuff :woot:

Men are inherently violent, because we are just that awesome. Women are only intuned to bitching out :bunny:

Tum par experiment hona chahiye medical, so that you may be not as lardaka :woot:

You are a bad girl, no good girl knows about all the naughty/good stuff :woot:

Men are inherently violent, because we are just that awesome. Women are only intuned to bitching out :bunny:

Tum par experiment hona chahiye medical, so that you may be not as lardaka :woot:
i learnt about them in naswar corner:p: haha

women are very peaceful...no bitching shiching:no::astagh:

im not laraka....:tongue: and the proof is right there....both of you @Armstrong n u who are calling me laraka should first see their negative ratings here:p: -2...... tsk tsk tsk.....while i have non8-)

i learnt about them in naswar corner:p: haha

women are very peaceful...no bitching shiching:no::astagh:

im not laraka....:tongue: and the proof is right there....both of you @Armstrong n u who are calling me laraka should first see their negative ratings here:p: -2...... tsk tsk tsk.....while i have non8-)

I dont mince my words or sugar coat it. It's probably hypocrisy that sears through their ego and they respond by negative ratings.

Seen Easy A? Or read the Scarlet Letter/A? Yup i wear my negs with pride.

I dont mince my words or sugar coat it. It's probably hypocrisy that sears through their ego and they respond by negative ratings.

Seen Easy A? Or read the Scarlet Letter/A? Yup i wear my negs with pride.
yeah i know how it works here....the politics...grouping here etc.....

you dont agree with the reasons on the basis of which the negative ratings are given to you....understood!

and i dont agree on the reasons im being called laraka and bad girl :p:

yeah i know how it works here....the politics...grouping here etc.....

you dont agree with the reasons on the basis of which the negative ratings are given to you....understood!

and i dont agree on the reasons im being called laraka and bad girl :p:

Dheet insaan man na nahin hai na aapne k aap lardaka hai.

Itna dheet insaan? ! :flirt:

:astagh:

For me, the golden days were only confined to around 7 am in the morning. With popeye, followed by another cartoon.
Although I watched ABC and Sunheray din as well... but between the dentonic ad which I hated and the naz paan masala drones..the popeye in the morning was best.

Koko korina? the cow on khyber pass? :lol: ... drama "Dhouan" about cops aired from PTV,Quetta ? aey jawan aey jawan jeet hai tera nishan" Junoon and vital signs?

Naz pana masala is still stuck in my head.

Meree muthee main bain hai kya?

Batado naaa

Nazz pan masala Naz pan masala.

Fucking maila ad hahahahah

"Mazaak" ji acha ji. So moti how would you know any of these tv serials I mentioned? You're still a teeny bopper, Miley Cyrus's number 1 fan.

Wtf does this mean!!!!!!!!!!!! Explain~~~~~~~~~~~!

Koko korina? the cow on khyber pass? :lol: ... drama "Dhouan" about cops aired from PTV,Quetta ? aey jawan aey jawan jeet hai tera nishan" Junoon and vital signs?

Wtf does this mean!!!!!!!!!!!! Explain~~~~~~~~~~~!

Maila is khi boys term form kanjar :D

ab mujeh dheet bhi bana diya
smileys-confused-821384.gif

smileys-yes-and-no-179998.gif
smileys-yes-and-no-364101.gif
:astagh:

Where do you get all these emojis from? :what:

And yes add dheet tot he list for not accepting you being lardaka.

This music before the start of cricket matches was very pleasant to ears in late 80s and early 90s

A nice view there?

Weather Change?

Food?

You are so rude & hurtful ! :cray:

Especially with me - your Big Brother ! :cry:

And very....very jealous of Lahore ! :p:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom