What's new

Record number of Pakistanis visited India last year

Stop already with your unfounded emotions. Emotions don't work when it comes to Pakistan. Think logically and see the potential concerns for national security. That number is simply too big to be accepted.

National security? You talking like a moron bro, if they coming for treatment, then what the problem in it. They are not going to stay forever. Maybe jus 15days.

We should not get close to indians.

We are different people and should remain so forever.

Yup you are different, even you are different from all other. Go, live in Kandhar.

Cruel acts of terrorists shouldn't overshadow their approach for friendship.

Don't spew hypocracy. I can post more links if you want, but it's just as stupid as OP. I'm not here to spew hate as he is.

Pakistanis are hostile towards me... Telling me to go to India etc :cuckoo:

I am not a hypocrite.I just said that we want some alertness
thats all.
Friendship is indeed good.But we cant allow someone to exploits that advantage.
We are welcoming all of them.They can visit India and can use our hospital facilities if they want.

Its good, they are too jus people, like we are. They are not born with Pakistani label in there mind. And giving medical help, its even more good.
I applaud the effort by Indian doctors and they must without a doubt help any country which they can including Pakistan.
I believe in Doctors Sans Frontiers.

But I do not believe that we must give visas to get Pakistanis in India. The doctors should go if that is the main cause for giving visas - medical reasons that is.

Because you can't use religion. Lots of muslims there... who helped make nukes, jets and are high rank military official.

Clearly you're one hopeless guy and must have some physcological disorder to think such way. So i'm done replying to you. Keep spewing hate... You're only wasting time .

Don't quote me then! Last thing I need is a lecture from a Pakistani. You don't tell me what my countrymen would think or feel. Leave it to us.

We love our Muslims brother. But here we are talking about Pakistan. Indian Muslims are peaceful people unlike you guys who go about blowing themselves up.

Is asking for reduction in visas given to Pakistanis fanaticism?
Why did you deny them to rohingyas then?
Why does canada deny visa to so many in te third world.

Sir, this is not a question of fanaticism and using such words to change the direction or relevance of question is condemnable.

This is a question which is very straight - Do we want so many Pakistani's visiting India. There will be a social cost to India in terms of those who host the Pakistani's. Pakistanis are by and large far more radicalized than Indians. What will be the result of this?

This is a question the people of India must question and ask themselves.
You no idea what u say?

Canada deny visa, like many good countries, becayse people come here and stay here. They don'r want to leave. Go see news about england, students with no english coming over, to work instead.

So you're a fanatic, no doubt in that.

National security? You talking like a moron bro, if they coming for treatment, then what the problem in it. They are not going to stay forever. Maybe jus 15days.

Yes. National Security indeed. How do you know out of the total visiting Pakistanis, how many would come with an AGENDA? What if they preach the same Islam they preach in Pakistan? It's all about ideology my friend. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am . If I make a point which you don't like well then keep it to yourself.

Don't quote me then! Last thing I need is a lecture from a Pakistani. You don't tell me what my countrymen would think or feel. Leave it to us.

We love our Muslims brother. But here we are talking about Pakistan. Indian Muslims are peaceful people unlike you guys who go about blowing themselves up.

I didn't want to reply to yoi, but you brought religion and so I want to further show your hypocrisy. Muslims on both side worship same God. So don't bring religion into discussion. Radicalization and religion are different things.

BTW, we don't brainwash our people in the name of religion. Doctors would continue to serve it's just that I don't like them saving lives of Pakistanis. Cancer spreads in Pakistan and not in India. You kill in the name of Allah and you allow people in Pakistan to be brainwashed in the name of religion.

You? So I've become some leader, brainwashing people??? And then you mind me questioning your mental state.

And don't expect another reply from me. It'd be as if talking to a wall.

Yes. National Security indeed. How do you know out of the total visiting Pakistanis, how many would come with an AGENDA? What if they preach the same Islam they preach in Pakistan? It's all about ideology my friend. You are entitled to your opinion just as I am . If I make a point which you don't like well then keep it to yourself.

Yup they fulfill there agenda in15 days and preach the Islam in 15 days. BTW, Islam is not bad at all, but its radicalization is.

Rofl, bro, the foreign ministry do a vigorous check of background before allowing to enter in India, the visa granting still taking as high as six month. They dont allow everybody.
Kaku. The only thing I request you is to THINK before you post.
I did not say that the terrorists were coming.

I said their social system is such that they have bigotry and distinct views of sharia, Islam and non-Muslims. That is what they will tell their friends and relatives here if they are allowed to come rampantly. The GoI can not and does not check the world view of Pakistanis coming, they only check whether they are associated with a terrorist group or not.

These are TWO distinct things that you are conflating.
Yes, they have a flawed system of education, and the indoctrination of hatred towards India and everything that's even remotely non-Islamic, is rampant and widespread, but we have to remember at all times that the majority of Pakistanis are normal, sane, and decent, and I for one, wish that their numbers increase with each passing year. Let's not allow a bunch of rotten apples to cast a shadow of doubt over the other regular, non-violent people of that country.

Have you ever seen/heard of something like that happening? I haven't (yet)
Yes, I have. Tabliqi Jamaat member of Pakistan who has a relative in India - my friend. My friend's outlook towards life changed completely and not for the better because the continued association and brainwashing done by his Pakistani tabliqi jammat relative.

Now, we also have tabliqi jamaat here, but the fact is that the individual concerned - my friend - was not inclined to listen to them. So there has been atleast one instance of a social cost that India has had to bear because of Pakistani visits.

Now imagine, if this same man was given the opportunity to give a sermon at a mosque in India. How many would that effect? Do you see what I am pointing out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom