What's new

Record number of Pakistanis visited India last year

@Sidak You did not read the entire post which you reported....:)

on topic.... Good that more people visit India, and this trend should increase (both ways)..... The more we meet each other the trust grows further....

I read the article on TOI website, so didn't bother to read. I found the post off-topic, so I reported it. Do you Troll Tanks get alerts for reported posts?

If OP posted like that because thrre are some reason.
Simply we cant ease our alertnesd .History is like that.
Pakidtanis dont have any influence in West .But West can influence.West know the capability of India.We Indians can survive and grow in any bad situation.If they treat Indians badly they can forget about our market .
By the way cruel acts of some few Indians dont overshadow the contribution of majority NRI in western nation.And West policie s are not based on your opinion.

Come to england, pakis and hindus live side by side...

It's people like him, on both sides, that spew venom and have stopped the progression of friendship.

You look at PDF itself... There are people who are hostile towards each other, and there are people who are friendly to each other....

If OP posted like that because thrre are some reason.
Simply we cant ease our alertnesd .History is like that.
Pakidtanis dont have any influence in West .But West can influence.West know the capability of India.We Indians can survive and grow in any bad situation.If they treat Indians badly they can forget about our market .
By the way cruel acts of some few Indians dont overshadow the contribution of majority NRI in western nation.And West policie s are not based on your opinion.
Cruel acts of terrorists shouldn't overshadow their approach for friendship.

Don't spew hypocracy. I can post more links if you want, but it's just as stupid as OP. I'm not here to spew hate as he is.

You look at PDF itself... There are people who are hostile towards each other, and there are people who are friendly to each other....
Pakistanis are hostile towards me... Telling me to go to India etc :cuckoo:

It's like saying God shouldn't help one kind.... Nature shouldn't give honey to Pakistan. All bees should vacate Pakistan.

Some stuff is universal and cannot be changed. You'll be suprised how many times Pakistanis have saved Indians... Indians aren't the only doctors in world.
This is NOT a question of whether Indians globally should treat Pakistani's or not.

Its a question of whether Pakistani's should be given visa as freely as it is being given now. Is it good for our society. Please understand, these are separate questions.

I read the article on TOI website, so didn't bother to read. I found the post off-topic, so I reported it. Do you Troll Tanks get alerts for reported posts?

For that you dont need to be a troll tank as suggested... anyone can see it

This is NOT a question of whether Indians globally should treat Pakistani's or not.

Its a question of whether Pakistani's should be given visa as freely as it is being given now. Is it good for our society. Please understand, these are separate questions.
Luckily global Indians and Pakis are much better and won't listen to people like you, hence you conceding. Fanatics like you don't exist here.

Pakistanis come for medical treatment too. But this is wrong. The number should be under 1000. We don't want them here. Indian Hospitals should say no to treating Pakistanis. Let them treat their own people as per Islam.

Man please show some refrain.We Indians and India will welcome anyone in to our nation.Especially patients and refugees.Our culture taught us like that.Even it took a good toll in past.

Good that more people visit India, and this trend should increase (both ways)..... The more we meet each other the trust grows further....
And what of the social cost to India?
The ideas and concepts that these people come with - of shariah and non Muslims, the levels of violence prevalent in their society ?

Be practical in your approach, not idealistic.

Then doctors won't have morals left. You'll become worse than african doctors.

Once you make rule of ignoring one kind, it'd expand. If your words are adopted, one day in India doctors will cater to only Muslims, some to Indians... When one will be dying, doctor will wait for other religion doctor to aid and watch him suffer.

Poison expands. It's like cancer. It won't stay one place or affect one place only.

Thanks for the concern but we are not Pakistan. I simply voiced my opinion and I would say again I don't want Pakistanis in my country.

BTW, we don't brainwash our people in the name of religion. Doctors would continue to serve it's just that I don't like them saving lives of Pakistanis. Cancer spreads in Pakistan and not in India. You kill in the name of Allah and you allow people in Pakistan to be brainwashed in the name of religion.

It has already spread my friend. But we would vaccinate the disease in our country and one way to do that is by not allowing Pakistanis inside.

These acts do not represent Indian culture, some of them are even born and raised there... and such acts happen many eastern societies (and believe it or not even in your country!) If you honestly believe in the nonsense written by you, I feel sorry for you.

And besides, Indian immigrants are hardworking and are considered as a model minority in many countries and play a significant role in the economies of their new countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom