2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

4 Permanent non-Veto Members:

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

This way 99% of all races and religions and cultures are represented. :)

Be patient everyone. This is not gonna happen until something "BIG" forces things to change. Perhaps if we wait 5-10 years for huge collapse of Europe + USA due to financial & industrial then the 'new' players will have a change. Until then, they won't allow anyone else to enter.

:agree:

a very radical idea:

USA
EU
Russia
China
India

no one else.

the EU combined has the population, economy and military to match with the big 3. India has the potential to match the big 3 in the future. No one else is qualified.

UNSC is not about being fair. fairness is worth nothing in international politics. UNSC is about keeping the world relatively balanced between major powers.

You really missed a point,,,,,,
There should be muslim representation in this and for that purpose there should be election in muslim world for the candidate of UNSC in every 5 years..
same applies for europe...

my opinion:

permanent member:
1-USA
2-UNITED KINGDOM
3-CHINA
4-RUSSIA
5-INDIA
6-____________

France need not to be as permanent member because UK is here to represent European union. and now india is one of the four largest economy of the world so that india should be one of the permanent member of UNSC. But i think there should be one muslim country in UNSC for making the balance.

I do agree with you.....
India deserves a UNSC seat.......
Muslim world should have too...

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

My recommendation is abolish the security council let the general assembly of all nation be the decision maker for the world

This is gr8 but cant be done....

I do agree with you.....
India deserves a UNSC seat.......
Muslim world should have too...

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

This is gr8 but cant be done....

Why not?? its democracy

My choice will be.!
1-CHINA
2-USA
3-RUSSIA
4-A member from africa upon whom every country of africa agreed..!
5-A member from Muslim world upon whom every country of Muslim world agreed..!

My choice will be.!
1-CHINA
2-USA
3-RUSSIA
4-A member from africa upon whom every country of africa agreed..!
5-A member from Muslim world upon whom every country of Muslim world agreed..!

r u daydreamer

usa
russia
eu/france
china
india

There has to be one Islamic Country sitting in a Permanent seat there are 1.6 Billion of us we deserve it either be it Turkey or Pakistan .

It is going to be difficult.At the moment no Islamic country is that strong militarily and economically.

for me abolish the United Nations :lol: - its useless

or just have equal rights for each nation with no veto right whatsoever.

Choose the President of UN by voting and whenever you want to decide - go for voting and take a decision based upon the number of of votes - VETO power should be abolished

Majority rules :D

Guys seriously muslim world need a permanent seat in UNSC, coz of muslim world strategic geography location, oil wealth, and their population if they dnt give them a seat then muslim world should say Bye bye to UN

for me abolish the United Nations :lol: - its useless

or just have equal rights for each nation with no veto right whatsoever.

Choose the President of UN by voting and whenever you want to decide - go for voting and take a decision based upon the number of of votes - VETO power should be abolished

Majority rules :D

it really is too bad that majority doesnt rule in this world

power rules and the current p5 is those with power, if those 5 completely agree on something that "thing" is going to happen even if the rest of the world dont like it. now its only time until india join given her size and potential but right now she doesnt have enough influence in the world

My recommendation for a New (and representative) UNSC:

4 Permanent Veto Members:

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

4 Permanent non-Veto Members:

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

This way 99% of all races and religions and cultures are represented. :)

Manmohan Singh will be very pleased by your idea. You're a true blood expansionist, welcome to the exclusive club of the mighty and wicked.

I am sorry, but this recommendation is pretty bad. You have recommended them based on race. It's meant to be based on country.

The UNSC isn't about representing race and religion, it's about upholding world order. I think the members would be reluctant to put an islamic country on the security council since there is so much trouble coming from the region (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Israel)

Also the races you have put down includes 8 countries each. You can't have every country on the council
They just don't understand that factor of UN considering people on the basis of race or religion. I am sure that they won't get this fact even after a long time. The rest of the post, I agree with you one hundred percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom