2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

4 Permanent non-Veto Members:

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

This way 99% of all races and religions and cultures are represented. :)

There has to be one Islamic Country sitting in a Permanent seat there are 1.6 Billion of us we deserve it either be it Turkey or Pakistan .

There has to be one Islamic Country sitting in a Permanent seat there are 1.6 Billion of us we deserve it either be it Turkey or Pakistan .

I think KSA would be perfect choice,Holy mosques are there, they are respected world over not only for the holy shrines but for the charity by the King.I for one always think of the arabs as the guardians of mecca.
They are also very powerful militarily,as well as financially

so my choices would be
KSA
Brazil
India
Russia
China
USA
SouthAfrica
Japan
Germany

I would have assumed that Arab league(20%) and ASEAN(14%) would include Muslims. Alongwith India that would cover about 45% of the global world Muslim population.

But just hypothetically speaking,
I think KSA would not be too eager for this. They avoid politicizing issues and prefer to keep quiet. Plus just because they look after the holy mosques in Mecca and Medina (which everyone respects) doesn't mean everyone will agree with them.

What about Indonesia? Its the only Muslim country with almost a trillion dollar economy, the largest Muslim country by population representing 13% of the global Muslim population and also a democratic one. It also has an increasingly powerful armed forces and a regional power in ASEAN.

My Recommendations are:
Germany
France
Russia
Turkey
USA
Brasil
Argentina
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
Nigeria
China
India
Indonesia/Egypt/Japan

All countries without Veto powers. And some non-permanent members

I think KSA would be perfect choice,Holy mosques are there, they are respected world over not only for the holy shrines but for the charity by the King.I for one always think of the arabs as the guardians of mecca.
They are also very powerful militarily,as well as financially

so my choices would be
KSA
Brazil
India
Russia
China
USA
SouthAfrica
Japan
Germany

No doubt they are the guardians of Mecca but in current scenario they cant even protect themselves so they shouldn't be,,pakistan, Turkey,or Iran is the best case...

No doubt they are the guardians of Mecca but in current scenario they cant even protect themselves so they shouldn't be,,pakistan, Turkey,or Iran is the best case...

The Holy places is guarded by Allah..
Arabs cant do that,,, What they know is How to **** their wives...

My recommendation for a New (and representative) UNSC:

4 Permanent Veto Members:

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

So you are an indian...!! :angry:

My recommendation for a New (and representative) UNSC:

4 Permanent Veto Members:

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

I am sorry, but this recommendation is pretty bad. You have recommended them based on race. It's meant to be based on country.

The UNSC isn't about representing race and religion, it's about upholding world order. I think the members would be reluctant to put an islamic country on the security council since there is so much trouble coming from the region (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Palestine, Israel)

Also the races you have put down includes 8 countries each. You can't have every country on the council

Last edited:
This is my recommendation.

7 Permanent Veto Members:

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA
5 - Britain
6 - Japan
7 - ANZAC (Australia and New zealand)

1 - Pakistan
2 - France
3 - Germany
4 - South Africa

Last edited:
My choice

5 permanent veto power member countries

1) China
2) Germany (Currently the most powerful European country)
3) The most powerful Islamic country (could be either Turkey or Pakistan)
4) USA
5) India

5 Non-veto permanent member countries:

1) Egypt
2) Australia
3) South Africa
4) Brazil
5) Russia

The reason why I included India is because it is an emerging economic and military power just like China and is a global player in economic terms. I am a Pakistani myself but it doesn't mean that I am pro-India as my heart will always be with Pakistan. We all must live in a reality and the reality is that India is a key world power. On the other hand, I recommended either Pakistan or Turkey so that there be a balance of power in UNSC where China+Islamic Member can counter the USA for a safer world. India may be our enemy but USA is the worst enemy of the world which always betrays its allies. Pakistan and India should resolve their petty issues and live in harmony. Trying to show egoism to each other will only benefit USA which always created tensions around the world.

Last edited:
Britain and France will veto anything like this since they would be out(probably usa too since they are allies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom