What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

you're right Im not racist or ultra nationalist

an example please, when and where will it be
Crimean Tatars,Ahiska Turks,Karachays,Karakalpaks need more examples but it isnt even bad or something like that imagine if those were arabian then you would have examples.
There are Turks like that they think because Mohammed is arabian they must immitate arabian learn arabic and must do everything for arabs you are not even worth to be called turk like i said if you want sharia go to saudi arabia.
Oh and im Ahiska Turk more Turkish then you will ever be and im sunni muslim.

guys just ignore BaybarsHan...

he is just a joke...

images

Jelali Revolts = PKK
Those guys were proud turkic people not like those perverts you called khalif so he was a good muslim because he had sex with over 30 women k then are sluts the best muslims or did i didnt understand something?

@mehmeTcc

Are you gonna contribute something or what?

How should I respond to a bs post like that?
Quote another man's text that is in favor of me?

What should I care what a man says? how am I obligated that you expect me to defends his act?

Last edited by a moderator:
@mehmeTcc

Are you gonna contribute something or what?

How should I respond to a bs post like that?
Quote another man's text that is in favor of me?

What should I care what a man says? how am I obligated that you expect me to defends his act?
Cut the bullshit and answer properly. (I know your Turkish is not enough to understand that news) Melih Gökçek liseli k It's up to you to answer, what will people do if that kind of action would be in the country you're living at?

And btw, we suffer from autharianism there, not you. So just shut the phuck up.

I don't know what to say.

I think his target was this girl: LOCAL - Minister

Yeah, probably they kill all of us if they succeed in the shvt they are planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tell he has no idea about what is going on in Turkey from his complaints. There is no freedom of religion in Turkey for Sunni muslims he says...

Cut the bullshit and answer properly. (I know your Turkish is not enough to understand that news) Melih Gökçek liseli k It's up to you to answer, what will people do if that kind of action would be in the country you're living at?

And btw, we suffer from autharianism there, not you. So just shut the phuck up.

Yeah, probably they kill all of us if they succeed in the shvt they are planning.

Instead of concerning yourself of my Turkish vocabulary. You should worry yourself of your kindergarten English.

As for your answer. I don't approve those man's opinions. Neither am I responsible for their act.
I mean what do you want me to do now? Find some weirdo anti islam guy and put a ridiculous comment of him here?
In your case obviously that would be a yes.

But then again why should I decrease my self to such a level of discussion which would be considered childish even for a 5 year old.

You can tell he has no idea about what is going on in Turkey from his complaints. There is no freedom of religion in Turkey for Sunni muslims he says...

Like I said whether you believe it or not, due to business I remain roughly 3 months a year in turkey.
So the matter of fact is, since I have two nation's to compare with each other , due to the fact that I live in both Turkey and the Netherlands, I can pretty much come to a conclusion that the Turkish human rights are still rubbish. But at least it is improving.

^^^^^
Typical shariah-guy responds:
1- Blame M.K. Atatürk and his followers for every shvt happened in the country.
2- Swear against your opponents. When they do the same action against you, label them as ignorants.
3- Never read anything posted by the guy you're arguing with. It could make you an unbeliever!!11!1

BTW, instead of finding excuses, you could find some proper arguments to deal with mine's. Yet,you couldn't. This shows how uncapable you guys are.

All those Islamists in Turkey are as bad or even worse then the PKK they should get deported to saudi arabia or Qatar if they like sharia that much there they can have 3 wives and can pretend to be good muslims

Back
Top Bottom