What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

Turn everything as much as you want. The fact is Turkey can't even give freedom of religion to it's majority of sunni muslims, let alone they can give it to alevis , christians and jews. It's a banana democracy in the end. To whitness real democracy i gladly invite you to live a couple of years in a western country like the Netherlands or germany.

I don't know what kind of "freedom" can be given to sunni muslims more. Do you mean slavery or something? :disagree:

When was the last time you were in Turkey btw?

why do extremists dont exist in khazakstan because they are secular and modern also not much religious i imagined how rich and mighty turkey were without those backward people.

Yep indeed. Those backward people did fack turkey up. Not the 3 coup d'etat that happened. Not the violations of freedoms of different etnicity's within Turkey. Not the executions done by who knows what part of the governemnt.

No indeed my friend not the guys , but the backward people did this to their country.

do you want a second non turkish and pseudo muslim ottoman empire i hope not because erdogan wants it.

Maybe you make mistake by assaulting Islam. Dont make ppl choose between Apple and Orange. Let them eat both.

Because you as Ahiska Turk are not accepted in Turkey, you blame Islam. But in reality the cause is different.

Yep indeed. Those backward people did fack turkey up. Not the 3 coup d'etat that happened. Not the violations of freedoms of different etnicity's within Turkey. Not the executions done by who knows what part of the governemnt.

No indeed my friend not the guys , but the backward people did this to their country.
menderes was a dog and i wish the mhp would have destroyed the pkk and the communists.

I don't know what kind of "freedom" can be given to sunni muslims more. Do you mean slavery or something? :disagree:

When was the last time you were in Turkey btw?

Well even though the freedom of religion increased. It was due to the efforts of the current government. By the way this counts for human rights in general. You can look up amnesty if you want to.

Every year i live an average of 3 months in Turkey due to busines.

Maybe you make mistake by assaulting Islam. Dont make ppl choose between Apple and Orange. Let them eat both.

Because you as Ahiska Turk are not accepted in Turkey, you blame Islam. But in reality the cause is different.
we are accepted by turkish people but the currents islamist government doesnt want us because we are nationalistic people.

menderes was a dog and i wish the mhp would have destroyed the pkk and the communists.

Menderes was a Good guy. He accepted Turkic refugees from Central Asia, unlike Ismet Inönü.

If He were alive, he would have brought Ahiskans here. :)

Well even though the freedom of religion increased. It was due to the efforts of the current government. By the way this counts for human rights in general. You can look up amnesty if you want to.

Every year i live an average of 3 months in Turkey due to busines.

Freedom of religion doesn't only consisting of sunni Islam, so no, it hasn't increased. On contrary only the roles have changed. AKP is doing the very same things that they were crying about. When i remember how Erdogan used to tell his months in jail; it is just disgusting...

he was still a islamist and wanted to throw the laizist elements out of turkey.
my people are not fully muslim and we do not accept any islamists in turkey or other turkic countrys

quasi rusky[/so because im against islamists im russian or jewish and even when im jewish is there a problem?

Freedom of religion doesn't only consisting of sunni Islam, so no, it hasn't increased. On contrary only the roles have changed. AKP is doing the very same things that they were crying about. When i remember how Erdogan used to tell his months in jail; it is just disgusting...

Wow wow wow.

Should i take your word?

Or believe all the international recognized reports?

Back
Top Bottom