What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

You should start using your brain, and the eyes connected to it.

You made my point clear thank you.

Obviously the reports are more important then words that come from a mouth who belongs to a man like you.

Again thank you.

Erdogan is slowly enforcing his worldview onto the Turkish citizens and some of our Muslim citizens dont seem to understand that there are people who dont want to go their way. Let me drink my alcohol, abort and have sex and I will let you have no sex, no abortion and no alcohol.

@Ahiska, are you an atheist?

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Ok for me, Turkish or Arap not a big difference. We are all Ottomans :pakistan:

Its Ok for me, Turkish or Arap not a big difference. We are all Ottomans :pakistan:

And you are exactly the opposite of turar and aniska. Someone who does not recognize his own nationality. Get a hold of yourself.

The ottoman empire and the last sultans have carried the deaths of so many turkic people dont you have any shame?

And you are exactly the opposite of turar and aniska. Someone who does not recognize his own nationality. Get a hold of yourself.

you're right Im not racist or ultra nationalist

The ottoman empire and the last sultans have carried the deaths of so many turkic people dont you have any shame?

an example please, when and where will it be

you're right Im not racist or ultra nationalist

an example please, when and where will it be

http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuyucu_Murat_Paşa

If you are not convinced i can check Books in Ottoman language, and can bring more reliable sources.

Those devshirmes do not represent me. After Jelali Revolts there are No single war Ottomans singlehandedly win. Then Ottomans depended heavily on Crimean Khanate.

Back
Top Bottom