What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

What provides Erdogan an extra maneuvering space, is the "lack of parallel solutions" expected from opposition parties. The opposition only opposes the Erdo politics and that's it! Their politic finishes!

Nation needs "solutions". Opposing with all Erdo's politics can not be classified as a solution. From my point of view, the major participant in Erdo's empire is the lack of innovative solution from opposition side.

Although Erdo is a challenging politician, the weakness of the opposition leadership has the main share in current state.

Why did the Ottomans loose all their lands then? For example the Russian empire disintegrated but they still hold on most their lands.

Empty, useless land.

And dont forget that russia is the ONLY empire that did that,howerver they are considered a failure.

What provides Erdogan an extra maneuvering space, is the "lack of parallel solutions" expected from opposition parties. The opposition only opposes the Erdo politics and that's it! Their politic finishes!

Nation needs "solutions". Opposing with all Erdo's politics can not be classified as a solution. From my point of view, the major participant in Erdo's empire is the lack of innovative solution from opposition side.

Although Erdo is a challenging politician, the weakness of the opposition leadership has the main share in current state.
Exactly,there is none!

Since he has the power to change the constitution,theres nothing no one can do .

Thanks.
They come step by step forward,at first they using People's feelings and come in power and in next step they would try to change constitution slowly for keep power in their hands forever,
It's Corruption and just hurt your country in long time.
That's why the limitation is one of the options to stop them.

Bodyguards of the Ottoman family and palace were Janissaries not Sipahis.

Not every Janissary was entitled to bodyguard of Royalty or Palace. Only Bostancy class was allowed to enter the palace. This group was responsible for personal protection.

Lets not even mention the fact Tayyip Erdogan's own daughter right now working as an "advisory to Prime Minister Erdogan" and travelling along with his father to everywhere while it is said to be taking 50.000 TL/a month paycheck.

She is talented, even 50.000 is not enough for such talent.

She is talented, even 50.000 is not enough for such talent.

I hope you are making a joke. What does she do for Turkish nation other than wearing a Burka, and degenerating our noble culture? If you are getting paid 50 k, that is aaa lot of money in Turkey, it is disrespectful if Erdogan gives preferencial treatment to his own family, friends and people. He says he is a great leader, others say he is a great leader. Great leaders don't do this.

I hope you are making a joke. What does she do for Turkish nation other than wearing a Burka, and degenerating our noble culture? If you are getting paid 50 k, that is aaa lot of money in Turkey, it is disrespectful if Erdogan gives preferencial treatment to his own family, friends and people. He says he is a great leader, others say he is a great leader. Great leaders don't do this.
You are right I remember the photo of the king of jordan with his wife even his wife is not wearing a headscarve and he is a descend of muhammed why does the wife of a laizist country wear a headscarve that is dumb

Those who hold the honey, lick their fingers. :D

Wife of king of Jordan
King+Abdullah+II+Award+Physical+Fitness+jAWl6OugSy5l.jpg

Wife of Erdogan
5994.jpg

OMG, at least wear a normal scarfe, as a Muslim I can't stand these new-generation AKP scarves. She looks like an alien and her head looks like an uncircumcised penis. Wearing scarves won't make this generation great. Of course it is the choice of the women if they wear it or not but these AKP women are not only not educated. They are also hostile towards Turkish Republic and they are enemy against Ataturk. Sorry but because you have a headscarf doesn't give you this right to have this attitude. If Ataturk didn't exist you wouldn't be wearing headscarves.

Wife of king of Jordan
King+Abdullah+II+Award+Physical+Fitness+jAWl6OugSy5l.jpg

Wife of Erdogan
5994.jpg

OMG, at least wear a normal scarfe, as a Muslim I can't stand these new-generation AKP scarves. She looks like an alien and her head looks like an uncircumcised penis. Wearing scarves won't make this generation great. Of course it is the choice of the women if they wear it or not but these AKP women are not only not educated. They are also hostile towards Turkish Republic and they are enemy against Ataturk. Sorry but because you have a headscarf doesn't give you this right to have this attitude. If Ataturk didn't exist you wouldn't be wearing headscarves.

Just lol for that comment.

Dude what does it matter to you who wears what? Aa long as no one is interfering in your personal life, you should refrein from intervening in others.

There's something called freedom of religion which was forgotten long ago in Turkey.

Just lol for that comment.

Dude what does it matter to you who wears what? Aa long as no one is interfering in your personal life, you should refrein from intervening in others.

There's something called freedom of religion which was forgotten long ago in Turkey.
And look what this freedom is doing to Turkey it becomes more and more islamic that is really bad.

Back
Top Bottom