What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

Dude for the last time.

The other elite corps were the sipahi. In battlefield they were his bodyguards. The sultan who abolished the janissary slaughtered them with the help of the sipahis.

I mean for god sake at least try to type sipahi in google and look up for some information.

Firstly dont start to act like a smart..

You genuis, do you get my point now?

In the end It was Turkic sipahis who he could trust or should i say (saved his a..) not your dear non-turk jannisaries! Mmmm ya aptalsin anlamiyorsun ya da isine gelmiyor.

Sipahis or akincilar what does it matter?

Your question: if i right now consider my self the king- and i got a capable expert cavalry force called Sipahis made out of Turks. Ofcourse i will use this asset to win my wars with.

For gods sake your comparing an irregular cavalry (akinci) to a sipahi (kapikulu). As well as the janissary as the kapikulu forces were established for the pure reason that the sultan could get elite soldiers loyal only to him.

And the reason the sultan did this was not because he hated turkic ( which is jot possible since one of the two corps only exists of turkic) but because of the threats that could come from the various nobles in his empire.

So instead of posting false bs i suggest you check your facts better next time.

Firstly dont start to act like a smart..

You genuis, do you get my point now?

In the end It was Turkic sipahis who he could trust or should i say (saved his a..) not your dear non-turk jannisaries! Mmmm ya aptalsin anlamiyorsun ya da isine gelmiyor.

Ya bir git tarihten bir gram pay almamissin. Gelmis burada kendi fantazi tarihini anlatiyorsun.

For gods sake your comparing an irregular cavalry (akinci) to a sipahi (kapikulu). As well as the janissary as the kapikulu forces were established for the pure reason that the sultan could get elite soldiers loyal only to him.

And the reason the sultan did this was not because he hated turkic ( which is jot possible since one of the two corps only exists of turkic) but because of the threats that could come from the various nobles in his empire.

So instead of posting false bs i suggest you check your facts better next time.

Ya bir git tarihten bir gram pay almamissin. Gelmis burada kendi fantazi tarihini anlatiyorsun.

you lier!!

I said the same fcking thing, he feared other Turkic nobles. Fear/distrust/dislike etc it is the same sht.

Stfo you lier!!

Takiyye yapmicaksin bana!

I said the same fcking thing you bstard, he feared others Turkic nobles. Fear/distrust/dislike etc what the fck does it matter you piece of sht!

Adam akıllı konuş dangalak.

You never said nobles. You said and I quote. The sultans never trusted the turks that's why they recruited only Christians in their elite corps.

Thus your statement is. Because the sultan didn't trust turks he doesn't recruit them in his elite corps.

My answer was the sultan did not have one but two elite corps of whom one exists only from Turkic offspring.

Dansöz gibi Kıvırma . Zaten artık küfre geçtiğine göre denilecek başka birşey bulamadığın içindir. Hadi şimdi git bir köşede ağla kendimi nasıl rezil ettim diye. .

Ottman empire was not like what most people think , it was basically an Alliance of various Islamic kingdoms lead by mainly the stongest Muslim kingdom that was set up in Istanbul .

Iraq and Syria were an integral part of the Turkish empire along with balkan wilayet under its sphere of influence, but on the other-hand the Gulf region , Egypt and North Africa had their own armies but were allied with the ottman empire in Istanbul .

For instance a famous Turk leader in Algeria Hayreddin Barbarossa had his own army and ottman empire has little control over his expeditions against Europe and he evacuated many Muslims escaping from spain after fall of grenada using a portion of his fleets.

Lan bak dangalak mangalak haddini bil belani sikmeyim, ya adam gibi tartistirsin ya da siktirolup gidersin.

Bide dansoz gibi kivirma diyor saka gibi! komedi ya

Lan bana bak oyle kivirmayi felan biz oyle seyleri bilmeyiz...

Thus your statement is. Because the sultan didn't trust turks he doesn't recruit them in his elite corps.

Daha halen ayni seyi soyluyor, hay senin beynini.. If Sultan used Janissary to protect theirselves, why did Janissary kill or try to kill several Sultans? Janissary was created as slave army out of opportunism since it was against the law to take Muslim as Slaves. And secondly, you are also wrong that Janissary didn't have Muslim. They had, Muslim families volutary gave away their sons for better life while Christians were forced to give up their sons. My tip: read a BOOK. Stop watching Muthesem Yuzyil.

Fitne götveren seni!

Kufur ettim diye sonra isime yarar malzeme olur diye hemen kopyalamakmi lazim, aq serefsizi hepsi ayni bunlarin ya hep entrikalar, hep bi oyun pesindeler, tuzak kuruyor aklinca!! Ne mal oldugun belli oldu Vay hain pezevenk vah!!

Mertlik ölmüs abi, bunlarin zaten cogu Türkte degil!

Lan bak dangalak mangalak haddini bil belani sikmeyim, ya adam gibi tartistirsin ya da siktirolup gidersin.

He he geçen gün de gördüm başkası la tartışıyor dun. Ona da küfür ediyordun internet savaşcısı seni.
Küfürü silmek le küfür etmiş olmuyorsun öyle mi? Hadi ordan quote da duruyor terbiyesizliğin .dansöz gibi Kıvır sen.

Hadi yavrum azcık tarih öğren , ama ondan önce insanlık öğren. İnternet gangsteri.

Fitne götveren seni!

Kufur ettim diye sonra isime yarar malzeme olur diye hemen kopyalamakmi lazim, aq serefsizi hepsi ayni bunlarin ya hep entrikalar, hep bi oyun pesindeler, tuzak kuruyor aklinca!! Ne mal oldugun belli oldu Vay hain pezevenk vah!!

He he geçen gün de gördüm başkası la tartışıyor dun. Ona da küfür ediyordun internet savaşcısı seni.
Küfürü silmek le küfür etmiş olmuyorsun öyle mi? Hadi ordan quote da duruyor terbiyesizliğin .dansöz gibi Kıvır sen.

Hadi yavrum azcık tarih öğren , ama ondan önce insanlık öğren. İnternet gangsteri.

Turkish or Arab nationalism did not exist at the time of ottman empire , no one really gave a damn if you were kurd , turk or arab . For instance in the time of Salah el Din who was a kurd , if someone like ocalan came up and demanded a separate kurdistan pretty much Salah el din would have dealt with the kurds the way Ismet ionu " originally a Kurd " did in our days and regard them as " heretics whom lost their way in the mountains " and then kick their *****.

Now days were defined by our own countries , but again there has to be a time where we need to work all together for a common good be it economic cooperation or supporting each other in the UN . Again when you see a Cartel of countries defending each others interests they tend to have some influence on the world stage .

From what I see Gulf Countries , Azerbijan , Egypt , Jordan and Morroco are major Nato partners and have close relations with the EU and USA . Turkey already has close relations with Azerbijan , but if it extends its network of alliances with Egypt , Jordan , Morroco and the Gulf , this will actually be a complement step with its already strong Alliance in Nato and would boost its position within the Nato club for having close relations and influence over major non-Nato partners .

Turkey's relation with some parts of the west went bad over the past years was not because of its relations with countries like Egypt and the Gulf , but mainly because of Iran , a Rogue state that posses a threat to the whole middle east.

After All Iran has problems with Gulf States , Egypt and Jordan and Israel has two peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan while it is not at an official war with the Gulf anyhow but rather Iran .

Fitne götveren seni!

ben yazdığım her kişiyi kopyalarım ki yazdığım kişi ona yazdığımı ve neye yazdığımı bilsin.
Neanderthaler seni küfür etmek den başka birşey bilmez misin sen. Seviyesine tükürdüğüm internet savaşcısı.
Ayrıca ben Türk oğlu Türküm. Türklüğe yakışmayan birşey sergileyen varsa buda sensin. Gangster.

İnternette küfür etmek mi lan mertlik yavşak. Pezevenkliğede merakını l var sanırım.

In Ottoman Empire there were two elite forces. Sipahis were made up of Turks which were stationed closest to the enemy. Janissaries made up from devşirmes(christian boys who got systematically taken from their family and converted) they were always closest to the sultan. You can say that they were afraid of Turks so that they stayed at a distance.

Those Christian boys during te Yeniceri training where sent to live with Turkish families for a few years until adult good, in that time they learned Turkish culture, language, and identity.

Back
Top Bottom