What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

Really? You are talking like as if it wasn't you who were praising AKP for improving human rights and freedoms in Turkey.

No what i was trying to say was that even if it was another party which i believed that they would bring economic development i would vote for them. Human rights or not.

a reminder for Nationalist guys about our national Heros from near past..

It was the coalition of two main Natıonalist party(DSP-MHP) that had pushed Turkey into bigest economic crisis and had Turkey kneeled before IMF for a few billions$ in 2001..If IMF wouldnt urgently lended then Turkey was going to bunkruptcy and wouldnt able to pay salaries.

But DSP and MHP were not alone...Other players of National Disaster were:Whole military generals staff, ANAP, president Ahmed Necdet Sezer,TUSIAD, Medıa so on...
anasolmhkmeti1.jpg

Birileri Harap Eder. Birileride Abad Eder.
Gerisi :argh::argh::argh::

a reminder for Nationalist guys about our national Heros from near past..

It was the coalition of two main Natıonalist party(DSP-MHP) that had pushed Turkey into bigest economic crisis and had Turkey kneeled before IMF for a few billions$ in 2001..If IMF wouldnt urgently lended then Turkey was going to bunkruptcy and wouldnt able to pay salaries.

But DSP and MHP were not alone...Other players of National Disaster were:Whole military generals staff, ANAP, president Ahmed Necdet Sezer,TUSIAD, Medıa so on...
anasolmhkmeti1.jpg

Birileri Harap Eder. Birileride Abad Eder.
And that is a free ticket to turn Turkey into a sharia state k thx i didnt know that.

Well the headscarf is allowed in the Netherlands why don't we have these problems?
Then explain to me. What are the causes of all the other problems in the university?
Communists , ultra nationals, pro Kurdish, leftist Kemalist. What are your excuses for these riots? Headscarf again?
Perhaps we haven't reached that level of civilization, I don't know, I don't care. I'm a practical man. in 1990s it was needed, today perhaps not. Because there's little pressure from outside, we have time to deal with our internal problems today. in 1990s we didn't. We shared a border with a fvcking superpower back then. How can islamists possibly understand this? Even if they do, they'll abuse the situation that DSP ruled the country in a difficult time. Same goes for CHP, there was a world war going on in their time, it wasn't easy.
Muhahaha sol haber. DHKPC and pkk lovers....
I don't give a damn who the fvck are them. The news are true, happened in my campus found this website #1 when I googled it.

You can live in your own version of reality now that you're living abroad. But in here things are different.

There is no such thing as a jew turk, its like saying white black man

Perhaps we haven't reached that level of civilization, I don't know, I don't care. I'm a practical man. in 1990s it was needed, today perhaps not. Because there's little pressure from outside, we have time to deal with our internal problems today. in 1990s we didn't. We shared a border with a fvcking superpower back then. How can islamists possibly understand this? Even if they do, they'll abuse the situation that DSP ruled the country in a difficult time. Same goes for CHP, there was a world war going on in their time, it wasn't easy.

I don't give a damn who the fvck are them. The news are true, happened in my campus found this website #1 when I googled it.

You can live in your own version of reality now that you're living abroad. But in here things are different.

Of course when they caught some dhkpc and pkk. People like you wil make propaganda of this stupids. Let the students free.

Turkish univserity is nothing but politic hotbed of left political idelogy. Make some science and not idelogy.

I dont even live in Turkey i was only in Turkey 2 times in my live but even i see the danger those extremists are doing.
I dont want that Turkey becomes an islamic state.

Dont provoke someone, you wont have problem.

Besides, instead of alcohol drinking, miniskirt wearing, earring wearing youth, i prefer morally high people.

Besides, instead of alcohol drinking, miniskirt wearing, earring wearing youth, i prefer morally high people.
I didnt say i dont like muslims or smt like that they can live like they want but not when they work for the turkish state or represent ist

Then how about not getting provoked by alcohol drinking, miniskirt/earring wearring youth like a normal person, and being a little civilized? No one gives a fvck what you prefer btw.

Then how about not getting provoked by alcohol drinking, miniskirt/earring wearring youth like a normal person, and being a little civilized? No one gives a fvck what you prefer btw.

Why such an outrage? Do you wear miniskirt? :D

Back
Top Bottom