What's new

RECEP TAYYIP ERDOGAN is he that bad?

They are minority.
They cannot be army officials.
They cannot take place in some departments of Turkish State.
They are excluded in religion lessons.
They have their own schools which are allowed under the Treaty of Lausanne.

Constitutional "Turkish Identity" was designed to encompass Ethnic Turks (Turkmen, Yoruks, Tatars etc..) and other Muslim minorities under one roof.

Minority Identity is clear: Non-Muslim Turkish National. If they were founding members of Turkish State, they would not have been declared minority.

On the social side, minorities never have been seen as a part of the society, neither they have seen themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alienoz_TR
Anayasada Türk'ün tanımı

Should i grab a list of those whom connected to the Turkish state by citizenship? Constitution clearly denies existence of any minority. Even those "Christian" written on their IDs are considered Turks.

Whatever, I made my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro's, is it true you pulled out of the Eurovision because in one of the performances, two women give each other a kiss?

This is like something Iran would do.

Don't go crazy on us bro's. Stop Erdogan. He's mental.

Bro's, is it true you pulled out of the Eurovision because in one of the performances, two women give each other a kiss?

No it ws because of the unfair rules that the ones who give the most money to eurovision automatically gets to the finals.

Thats not the reason,the big 5 namely Germany,France,Italy,GB and Spain no matter what allways qualify.
Why are they the big 5?
Of the big 5 only Germany won two years ago.
If big then Russia Turkey Ukraine should be included,so its just bs.
Thats why our government did good to pull out of the Eurovision song contest.

Thanks for the response bro's, but are you sure it's not a smoke screen?

The big 5 get through automatically because they are founding members and contribute the most financially I believe.

Is it possible that Erdogan is using this as an excuse, but the real reason is the very tame kiss between women?

So Turkish TV has refused to air it

Turkey axes Eurovision final broadcast over lesbian kiss - Independent.ie

@Jemaal Yelmaaz

The way that you pronounce your name, just out of curiosity are you ethnic Arabic?

No. There is no difference between Cemal Yilmaz and Jamaal Yelmaaz. Just its turkish and english writting is different.
My ethnic ID is the same with Ismet inonu, Turgut Ozal, Bulent Ecevit so on. Who they were in ethnic.???

Bro's, is it true you pulled out of the Eurovision because in one of the performances, two women
give each other a kiss?

Cautions!: Doctors strictly warning that hating of Erdogan causes serious pyscopathic health problems.

What about to be a new member of the club of mental patient of Erdogan
Erdogan came in to power 3 times succesivily through free and democratic election. So what do you suggest us in order to get rid of him? 🍝🍻 thnx in advance

Thanks for the response bro's, but are you sure it's not a smoke screen?

The big 5 get through automatically because they are founding members and contribute the most financially I believe.

Is it possible that Erdogan is using this as an excuse, but the real reason is the very tame kiss between women?

So Turkish TV has refused to air it

Turkey axes Eurovision final broadcast over lesbian kiss - Independent.ie
The refusal to air was because of that kiss then,but not the entry.
Actualy i realy dont care,theres nothing we can do anyways.
Akp decides!

Cautions!: Doctors strictly warning that hating of Erdogan causes serious pyscopathic health problems.

What about to be a new member of the club of mental patient of Erdogan
Erdogan came in to power 3 times succesivily through free and democratic election. So what do you suggest us in order to get rid of him?  thnx in advance

Jamaal? get a proper Turkish name bro. ok? :cheesy:

Yelmaaz is better. More traditional.

I think there are warning signs with Erdogan. The problem in Turkey is that you have rising conservative attitudes which means he will get majority.

The refusal to air was because of thats kiss then,but not the entry.
Actualy i realy dont care,theres nothing we can do anyways.
Akp decides!

You need to care bro. Censorship and government pressure on media etc is the first step of a totalitarian state.

Erdogan has already found all sorts of reasons to jail journalists.

I pray Turkey does not become Iran.

The secularists and moderates in Turkey need to have more babies to counter the conservatives.

Have more babies bro.

**** AKP they are traitors they are not Turkish or Turkic they are ottoman muslims thats the only thing they are and erdogan thinks he is a kaliph.
But like always in history tyrants find their end through various things so its just waiting for the right moment.
Oh and just for those who dont know we will show the PKK kurds in northeast who protects Turkey when we are back so vote for MHP or optional CHP if they also want us in.

Jamaal? get a proper Turkish name bro. ok? :cheesy:

Yelmaaz is better. More traditional.

I think there are warning signs with Erdogan. The problem in Turkey is that you have rising conservative attitudes which means he will get majority.

You need to care bro. Censorship and government pressure on media etc is the first step of a totalitarian state.

Erdogan has already found all sorts of reasons to jail journalists.

I pray Turkey does not become Iran.

The secularists and moderates in Turkey need to have more babies to counter the conservatives.

Have more babies bro.
Turkey is not like in Israel, conservancies versus secularist. Turkey has long tradition of secularism, it is woven into society. Most Turks, 80%, even though they describe themselves as Muslim, don't have time for prayer or whatnot. It is not like in Iran where there is a tradition of Sharia. Turkey was never ruled under Sharia and there is no trend towards this.

Iran is special case. They took over the government with force and deported the less religious elements. I know for a fact that Turks will never do this to their fellow Turks, whatever their religious views might be. Look at Azerbaijan and other Turkic states, they are nowhere near Arabic Islamic dogmatism.

I know for a fact that Turks feel closer to Turkics than their Arabic neighbors. Even couple of weeks ago, east-Turkey, which is known for most religious area in Turkey attacked Syrians. These attacks were of course not moral, but it shows that Turks distance themselves of "allah ukber" culture of killing fellow muslim and living under Sharia law.

Turkey is not like in Israel, conservancies versus secularist. Turkey has long tradition of secularism, it is woven into society. Most Turks, 80%, even though they describe themselves as Muslim, don't have time for prayer or whatnot. It is not like in Iran where there is a tradition of Sharia. Turkey was never ruled under Sharia and there is no trend towards this.

Iran is special case. They took over the government with force and deported the less religious elements. I know for a fact that Turks will never do this to their fellow Turks, whatever their religious views might be. Look at Azerbaijan and other Turkic states, they are nowhere near Arabic Islamic dogmatism.

I know for a fact that Turks feel closer to Turkics than their Arabic neighbors. Even couple of weeks ago, east-Turkey, which is known for most religious area in Turkey attacked Syrians. These attacks were of course not moral, but it shows that Turks distance themselves of "allah ukber" culture of killing fellow muslim and living under Sharia law.
Maybe Iran was a bad example. I was talking about censorship.

Like China then. So you start with small little baby steps like jailing a journalist here or there. A poet, a concern pianist, people in the 'arts'.

You then start to 'cancel' some shows on TV and make excuses that you're protecting the citizens from badness.

Then the internet starts getting filtered.

I'm quite politically apathetic in that I don't go out to demonstrate like my fellow Israelis over the cost of cottage cheese or some austerity measures for the economy - but if my government started censoring my TV, newspapers and internets? I'd be raging bro.

Maybe Iran was a bad example. I was talking about censorship.

Like China then. So you start with small little baby steps like jailing a journalist here or there. A poet, a concern pianist, people in the 'arts'.

You then start to 'cancel' some shows on TV and make excuses that you're protecting the citizens from badness.

Then the internet starts getting filtered.

I'm quite politically apathetic in that I don't go out to demonstrate like my fellow Israelis over the cost of cottage cheese or some austerity measures for the economy - but if my government started censoring my TV, newspapers and internets? I'd be raging bro.

China too is an extreme example.

You are right though, all those things have happened in Turkey but don't worry, people are raging here as well.

Back
Top Bottom