What's new

Reason why Pakistan has no chance of winning these particular types of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. you think pakistan can win nuclear war with India. That's laughable.
Pakistan can't win any war, conventional or nuclear. India can defeat pakistan in any format in less than 7 days.
If there is a war in which pakistan has shown some winning spirit is export of terrorism across the borders, but now India has started to stand up this too, so, pakistan is bound to fail in this exercise also.

Hehe.....You will defeat Pakistan in 7 days only If we allow you to do that....What if Pakistan ends this war on the same day India started from...:lol:

I am not worried about any war with India. I am far more worried about increasing gap in economic, industrial and technological aspects of Pakistani and Indian' economies. For decades, we have stood strong as a nation against India when it comes to conflicts like Kashmir and our nation has maintained a principled stances on many other conflicting issues. People who are aware of pace of economic and technological progress in India must have realized that we have slowly started to lag far behind India as a country and every year this gap between economic and technological progress continues to increase. Indians are doing many things right to slowly and steadily develop their country. I have nothing against progress in Indian economy, but Pakistan must develop faster and we must introduce technological sophistication in our industries and in our economy if we want to remain an independent sovereign country that continues to protect its interests and those of its citizens otherwise we may become a satellite country of India if the economic and technological disparity between the two countries continues to increase at the same pace for another decade. Our true problem is not lack of resources, it is lack of vision and lack of proper planning for the future of our country. Lack of resources is certainly a reason for our backwardness but lack of proper and judiciously planned management of resources is probably the only real hurdle in taking Pakistan towards the path of fast economic progress. Unfortunately, as a nation we have become content with our destiny of staying poor and backward and our government has become complacent with this situation. We need to take radical decisions, do radical planning and later use radical management and try proper implementation of the radical and visionary plans to get Pakistan out of this poverty and backwardness trap.

If Pakistan has no chance, then y India never had the balls to attack and win war after big drama self attacked mumbai 2008 blasts.

Oh where was India with punitive strikes after Pathankot lie...

So India is most welcome now....since the article shows how much desperate, weak, panicky India is now days. Dare India to come overt.

I am not worried about any war with India. I am far more worried about increasing gap in economic, industrial and technological aspects of Pakistani and Indian' economies. For decades, we have stood strong as a nation against India when it comes to conflicts like Kashmir and our nation has maintained a principled stances on many other conflicting issues. People who are aware of pace of economic and technological progress in India must have realized that we have slowly started to lag far behind India as a country and every year this gap between economic and technological progress continues to increase. Indians are doing many things right to slowly and steadily develop their country. I have nothing against progress in Indian economy, but Pakistan must develop faster and we must introduce technological sophistication in our industries and in our economy if we want to remain an independent sovereign country that continues to protect its interests and those of its citizens otherwise we may become a satellite country of India if the economic and technological disparity between the two countries continues to increase at the same pace for another decade. Our true problem is not lack of resources, it is lack of vision and lack of proper planning for the future of our country. Lack of resources is certainly a reason for our backwardness but lack of proper and judiciously planned management of resources is probably the only real hurdle in taking Pakistan towards the path of fast economic progress. Unfortunately, as a nation we have become content with our destiny of staying poor and backward and our government has become complacent with this situation. We need to take radical decisions, do radical planning and later use radical management and try proper implementation of the radical and visionary plans to get Pakistan out of this poverty and backwardness trap.

Agreed:tup:

Militarily if you want to defend yourself you dont need to match your enemy you just need to have enough fire power to cause significant harm to your enemy and his people that he fears the consequences of attacking you. India knows well the consequences of war with Pakistan and regardless of the obstructions Pakistan plans well to obtain or develop lethal weapons.

But they have had better plans re their economy and diplomacy

We have grown more shrewd ourselves and we have done ok with the resources we had but going foward how we grow our economy and increase our importance in the world will be vital on how much pain we can inflict on india

Its just about having a big brain and not just an empty indian skull, Pakistan has successfully been winning wars, insurgency-on-enemy in India, Kashmir, Afghanistan and inside Pakistan as well as economic espionage and sabotage war, and the diplomatic war with India....if India had won anything Pakistan would not have been a Nuclear rising economic and regional power which it is now.

Pakistan may win nuclear war with India but what's the reason it has no chance of winning conventional war, insurgency-on-enemy war (supporting insurgency on enemy territory) and economic espionage and sabotage war, diplomatic war with India? Answer is size – population size, geographic area and material resources. Soviet Nation was a great country and produced great individuals but Afghanistan shattered and vanquished Soviet Union because Soviet Union's population was tiny and it's material resources were scarce – most of Russia is nothing but cold desert. India is not Soviet Union. India has a dense population and is rich in material resources. It is said that a single state of Uttar Pradesh has a population bigger than the entire population of Pakistan. A common refrain of 1965 war is that it was a war of quality versus quantity. But quality has a limitation. One Pakistani soldier may kill dozen Indian soldiers but he has no chance against two dozen Indians. Probably this pattern holds in most walks of life except in contests like sports where only equal number of individuals can represent their respective countries.

I heard Mumbai economy is the same size as Pakistan as well!

How many days was 71. :pakistan:
Lol yes pakistan can end the war same day India start by surrendering to indian armed forces in the evening. :lol:

:-) I was talking about something else....about shattering your dreams....U didn't get me....Question is will Pakistan allow indians to come in first place? How about some mushroom clouds over your cold start soldiers.....:lol:

Nuclear war could cause major consequences for the world let alone destroy india

However Pakistan has enough conventional strength to burn through many millions of indian's

What if India attacks all your military bases? Does Pakistan have missiles located in cities to attack India for example?

What if India attacks all your military bases? Does Pakistan have missiles located in cities to attack India for example?
Its fiction not facts .
Hello,

Excuse me! A much respected elite member @Kaptaan has thanked my post. That should be reason enough for letting this thread to continue.
Hi ,This probably wouldn't be ideal topic to debate since it has room for too much ifs/butts and speculation ,Ideal topic should have been Comparison of two armed forces with weapons and soldier but these are discussed in depths . Any ways on topic ,it seems topic is biased towards Pakistan ,Ideal topic would have been is any country struggling socially,economically wins these war ?

v0065_s-200x150.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom