What's new

Reason why Pakistan has no chance of winning these particular types of war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fooled us again. Damn!

All this time, I thought Pakistan wanted to be ahead.

I need a brain transplant. Think you can help me find another Indian, this time, one with a brain?
the sarcasm is strong with this one :disagree:

anyway........
war is not what is used to be. back in the olden days people usedto run across a feild and go at each other with swords and muskets. then it was 1949 and we dabbled into tanks and used heavy bombers to cause hell and then we entered the age of jet engines and went further into subs and nukes. then it was the cold war where we moved to space and massive ships and armies.

the current wars are being fought via proxies. and unmanned aicraft are inline to assist manned fighters. and drones are the new method of blowing up the bad guys.

the age of nuclear wars is over and so is full scale conventional war
so its best trying to get along as you cant pick your neighbour

Pakistan may win nuclear war with India but what's the reason it has no chance of winning conventional war, insurgency-on-enemy war (supporting insurgency on enemy territory) and economic espionage and sabotage war, diplomatic war with India? Answer is size – population size, geographic area and material resources. Soviet Nation was a great country and produced great individuals but Afghanistan shattered and vanquished Soviet Union because Soviet Union's population was tiny and it's material resources were scarce – most of Russia is nothing but cold desert. India is not Soviet Union. India has a dense population and is rich in material resources. It is said that a single state of Uttar Pradesh has a population bigger than the entire population of Pakistan. A common refrain of 1965 war is that it was a war of quality versus quantity. But quality has a limitation. One Pakistani soldier may kill dozen Indian soldiers but he has no chance against two dozen Indians. Probably this pattern holds in most walks of life except in contests like sports where only equal number of individuals can represent their respective countries.
War is game of tactics. Smaller groups most of time emerge more quick and lethal. Living example is Yemen Vs Saudi war....this war is most interesting war, where flip flop warrior using low key tactics to counter huge enemy.

This is what I said to you earlier, that you don't have the guts or the brains to engage the Pakistanis on facts, but keep using LOL and witty little quips like 'that's laughable' instead of logic.Or brag, like India can defeat Pakistan in any format in less than 7 days. Did you read about the Battle of Hilli, for instance? And then with this ammunition, you feel astonished when you get laughed at, and finally get a negative rating. Why don't you do your homework instead, and put forth arguments with the true story used as a foundation? It's never too late to learn.

This is the old "One Pakistani soldier is equal to Ten Indian soldiers" axiom?
Too much braging by a 65 year old man.
There are many other thing that require my attention than a pakistani forum. I havr seen yesterday how much people respect you, so stop pretending like they do, and stop living in your gaga land.
This thread itself is a troll thread, opened just for bashing, nothing else. What do you expect.
What is your contribution here here except 1 pakistani = 10 indian, comment. So much of overflowing of facts, huh. Pakistani and bagladeshi are the only people appreciating the professional, what a co-incidence.

Too much braging by a 65 year old man.
There are many other thing that require my attention than a pakistani forum. I havr seen yesterday how much people respect you, so stop pretending like they do, and stop living in your gaga land.
This thread itself is a troll thread, opened just for bashing, nothing else. What do you expect.
What is your contribution here here except 1 pakistani = 10 indian, comment. So much of overflowing of facts, huh. Pakistani and bagladeshi are the only people appreciating the professional, what a co-incidence.

Oh no. Indians as well, except the gangrened component.

No thank you. I'd rather leave that fool's paradise to the natural inhabitants, yourselves.
Delusional, as usual.
Anyway, we are not doing this anymore, so, stop quoting me.

Delusional, as usual.
Anyway, we are not doing this anymore, so, stop quoting me.

Good. Glad to hear that. Now stick in your saffron ghetto. You will be called at feeding time.

Nuclear war could cause major consequences for the world let alone destroy india

However Pakistan has enough conventional strength to burn through many millions of indian's

OOO this is surly a breaking news...

Anti-communist.

Shows how confused and how ignorant you are. One feeding on the other.
Anti - Communist, yeah. I know what you are.why are you trying to hide your credentials, Mr commie intellectual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom