What's new

REARMING of JAPAN

Yes, right wind may help Japanese warships easy sail to Singapore to control all Chinese ships in Malacca strait if China dare attack on Japan. You can see Japanese warships soon.
That's quite funny. No wonder nobody takes you seriously.

If china attack on Japan, Japan can help Manchuria people to get his independence from China, what USSR has been mistaken handed to Mao in WW II. You can find back your identity from your ancester.:yahoo::yahoo:

Can you people even stop telling joke about the so-called "independence movement of Manchuria ".
Nobody in the NS of China even wants to be separated, and it has nothing to do with identity nor ancestor.
And don't you ever show me the stupid website as a "proof".

It's true if China could attack on Japan, Japan can do everything to destroy his enemy if it's possible.
We can wipe Japan off the map within hours, if the Japs want to go there. I think they had enough with two atomic bombs though. Full scale war between Japan and China will mean Japan's destruction.

Can you people even stop telling joke about the so-called "independence movement of Manchuria ".
Nobody in the NS of China even wants to be separated, and it has nothing to do with identity nor ancestor.
And don't you ever show me the stupid website as a "proof".
Viets are not known for their intelligence, thus they constantly get beaten on by outside powers.

These Vietcongs just want to provoke Chinese members here, they know Japan stand no chance yet they will say the opposite. When they pitch China vs Vietnam they will say their backward jungle will kick our b*tts just like the Sino-Vietnam war. When we place this jungle against Japan, they will again remind us about their past victory against Japan right after its surrender to the allied powers. Let these Macaca fascicularis celebrate their victories, but everybody in the world knows that the Jungle full of dreamers are no where near the top #3 world military powers.

We can wipe Japan off the map within hours, if the Japs want to go there. I think they had enough with two atomic bombs though. Full scale war between Japan and China will mean Japan's destruction.

Viets are not known for their intelligence, thus they constantly get beaten on by outside powers.

China will be the loser same what happened to China when Man Quing provocated Japan in 19th century.

China will be the loser same what happened to China when Man Quing provocated Japan in 19th century.
Welcome to the 21st Century. I didn't know you could time travel here from the 19th Century. That explains why your country is so backward and you're full of stupidity.

Japan is a sinking power which will become gradually much less important in the world.

Exactly, they have been sinking slowly for 2 decades and has speed this up by angering China. All i see on television is how they try to restore relationship with China. One country here is desperate ;)

Maybe if you become the 51st state of United States, they'll come to your rescue. Or you can cry more on the internet and maybe they'll eventually listen.

Maybe you should check that! Your obsession to down people is really showing your lack of intelligence that goes for all the chinese forumers here

Welcome to the 21st Century. I didn't know you could time travel here from the 19th Century. That explains why your country is so backward and you're full of stupidity.

It's stupidity when China think she could bully Japan.

Maybe you should check that! Your obsession to down people is really showing your lack of intelligence that goes for all the chinese forumers here
I speak the truth. Your country is an American puppet, and not even a good one at that.

It's stupidity when China think she could bully Japan.
Japan's economy entered into a recession after this dispute, while ours is growing faster. We don't need to bully anybody, but we are going to back our claims with power. If you want to challenge us, be prepared for conflict.

China didn't learnt any from your history, The First Sino–Japanese War (1 August 1894 – 17 April 1895) was fought between Qing Dynasty China and Meiji Japan. After more than six months of continuous successes by the Japanese army and naval forces, as well as the loss of the Chinese port of Weihai, the Qing leadership sued for peace in February 1895. The consequence of this failure let Japanese updated his weapons and Second Sino-Japanese War (1937-1945) was foreseen. The Sino Japan war ended only with intervention of USA and Soviet Union in WW II.

It's better for people in region that china can solve all the disputes base on respective rules of international law. Don't repeat what Man Quing has done.

It appears Shinzo Abe has won the election. I like him because he has some nice ideas how to take on the greedy Chinese. Can´t wait to see :azn:

I speak the truth. Your country is an American puppet, and not even a good one at that.

Japan's economy entered into a recession after this dispute, while ours is growing faster. We don't need to bully anybody, but we are going to back our claims with power. If you want to challenge us, be prepared for conflict.

China was one of most important and powerful countries in the world for milleniums. Howveer, in the last century your arrogance and stupidity crushed the country, killed millions, pushed all into poverty. That could happen again. Be aware. :smokin:

Wow really that's the best you can do? the true? please people already know your lairs stop making a fool of yourselves your people are as good as dirt really puppets really? if we are we should be getting more better support than this but were not so please cut the bull crap really who believes you? your bullies bad guys the Nazis of the 21st century that's more true than what you just told me hahahahaha funny the lair thinks we can fool people with this crap

Back
Top Bottom