What's new

Reality of Kashmir today June 2016 (Truth is Bitter)

its been going on since 1948....anti indian sentiment in Kashmir has always been extremely high. I regularly keep in contact with many Kashmiris in IoK who would probably confirm the accounts made by this author

on a side note, what is this junk motorcycle he's riding on? :laugh:

I believe posters such as the OP do not understand or appreciate or perhaps are unwilling to acknowledge the Indian mindset towards Kashmir. Even if every single Kashmiri Sunni muslim (the only demographic group to have sizeable population with pro-separatist sentiments)

the head of the more hardliner Hurriyet Council is not a Sunni......cant even get your basic facts right. By the way many pundits (the ones who actually live in Kashmir) are also against New Delhis draconianism and delusions vis a vis Kashmir, same goes for Sikh community as well. Kashmiri nationalist movement is not a "Sunni" one :meeting:

The day India pulls out of Kashmir, the roads will turn into rivers of blood. As demonstrated by the events of the early 1990s, the minority groups will be given no quarter, shown no mercy. They will be lynched in the streets, murdered in their homes. The day we pull back, these minorities will become sub-human, fit to be exterminated, to the ascendant masters. Kashmir will become the valley of roses, the valley of blood roses.

since 1989 alone, between 97,000 - 110,000 Kashmiris have been butchered by the cowardly indian occupation forces, their homes and property destroyed. Many killed innocent civilians, women raped. The day india pulls out of Kashmir and the day india comes to its senses and realizes Kashmir never was and never will be "indian" is the day india will be a more sane country in South Asia

Main reason the kashmiris dont get much sympathy from other indians because they talk about freedom while they are given the same rights as others

quite possibly the most delusional thing I've read all week......is AFSPA imposed on Bombaikers and Delhhites :laugh:

quite possibly the most delusional thing I've read all week......is AFSPA imposed on Bombaikers and Delhhites :laugh:

There was no AFSPA before 1990. If law and order is going down of any place there will be consequences, specially if you pickup gun when its not needed. They deserve this.

And again I open up a thread with Indias name on it and I see a whole bunch on Pakistani and Indian whiners , can atleast some of you act mature and actually opt for peace? This Talk-fight going on here proves that both our countries are no better then each other .both Pak and Indian people need to be more mature ( now let's see how many Indians call me a troll for being Pakîstani and how many Pakistanis call me a troll for blaming them alongside Indians )

Reality is India belongs to Kashmir not the opposite,I'm saying this because kashmiris have the Power to decide..Indies have to decide either you will act like "Everything is good I tell you" in a very harsh Indian accent to the world or they can start treating these people like their citizens Mindlessness and barbaric attitude of India occupied a Whole Province with its army why on Gods Green earth,Keeps on proving that India is afraid of Pakistan and will not let it Go.
Fine Keep it then
For the suffering that has to end Give Kashmir to Kashmirs or be prepared as a civilized Present day country and start giving the people their rights,Start Demilitarization of Kashmir,Stupidity of Indians they do not listen to people like arundati roy and various others and they do not want to End the conflict.
If this stupidity continues be warned of Pakistan and very likely nuclear conflict.
Now you can quote me and blah blah blah,I will say listen son when the war drums start beating you will be the ones looking at your families being Murdered along with your nations

Although I know this sounds ambitious , but if we could just let Kashmiris decide would it be too much ? Both India and Pak have ravaged their homelands. None of the countries actually want it cuz they are friends they want it to have a strategic stronghold against the other , if we take a vote then I be live most Kashmiris would go for freedom rather then India and pak , that might just end this whole darn issue .

Kashmir will always remain kashmir..
Kashmir has never been Kashmir since the partition it's been a battleground of two nations who are creating violence , violence that Kashmir never opted for

But that "most of Kashmir" is no where to be find when youth of Kashmir openly burns Indian flag and shouts "Hindustan murdabad". Any tom, dick and harry can disrespect India, its flag and its anthem in Srinagar but most of Kashmir that is happy with India doesn't bother to stop them.

Shows how much of Kashmir is happy with India. Happy with India, Lolzzz :lol:

if they disrespect their own country it doesn't harm the country, it just shows their emotional hurt. And that is understandable given the decades of cross border terrorism they have faced which the Indian government had not controlled in time. Now that those causing cross border terrorism have been neutered, in due course wounds will heel. It doesn't happen over night.

if they disrespect their own country it doesn't harm the country, it just shows their emotional hurt. And that is understandable given the decades of cross border terrorism they have faced which the Indian government had not controlled in time. Now that those causing cross border terrorism have been neutered, in due course wounds will heel. It doesn't happen over night.

Things doesn't seem to getting "heal" on ground in Kashmir. In fact it is going other way oppositely. But anyways whatever floats you boat. :)

And who told u this? I'm a Kashmiri I don't think so. Do visit Kashmir and talk to the ppl there and by ppl I mean the locals not ur bihari brothers who have polluted whole of kashmir. We Kashmiri's dont give a flying **** about ur bharat Mata.

you have no idea how badly your false flagging has failed with this revealing post. I won't tell you all the mistakes you made to reveal your sordid self but will give one clue. "We Kashmiri's".

Things doesn't seem to getting "heal" on ground in Kashmir. In fact it is going other way oppositely. But anyways whatever floats you boat. :)

don't seem to? only if you are blind.

obviously you have wantonly blinded yourself to facts. Can't argue with that

The so called facts that you learn from Arnab Goswami?? Yup I am allergic to them.

Or else a militant gets a far bigger funeral than dead puppet CM of IOK. Clearly shows how much the wounds are healing in IOK. :)

Truth is bitter.... rest of all are assumptions and statements without any ground realities... the reality is what... a guy faced in kashmir not only him but another person talking the same what he had faced in 2014/2015 in fact since 1947... you hold Kashmir "By Force" without the will of the land people simple accept it or living in denial mode.This all Minority bullshits world listen from you guys since ages but the reality is a guy faced same behavior (which you call so called minority) across the Kashmir tour from A - Z.

Yeah you lost half your country coz you couldn't deal with them fairly, ab kasmir ko leke jayega tu.

The so called facts that you learn from Arnab Goswami?? Yup I am allergic to them.

Or else a militant gets a far bigger funeral than dead puppet CM of IOK. Clearly shows how much the wounds are healing in IOK. :)

separate your emotiuonal state for a minute and read what yourself have written....We have regular elections there, with very high voter population. Big development plans have and are being executed. Even a portion ex-Pakistani leaning people have seen what happens to people in Pakistan and out of sheer attrition, stopped separatist nonsense. There is still a crowd that gets riled up from time to time but that will take a couple of generations to settle down

Back
Top Bottom